Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
I am new to CBD oil, what a wonderful product. It has eased my tennis elbow, helped with my gall stones pain, eased life's general anxiety. I find it lends a dreamy atmosphere to my winter days without feeling stoned. Another good aspect of CBD oil, so my friend tells me is that it helps with cataracts. My order arrived promptly from PCS.
I find it absolutely hilarious that I have been sent this email to review an item that I never actually received. Luckily I paid via PayPal so have disputed it and eventually got my money back.
Unfortunately, at the time of your order, we were having a medical emergency, but you opted to pursue a paypal claim after just 2 days and we refunded you back in full.
I am extremely disappointed as I have yet to receive an order that I placed before Christmas. No response when I have placed online enquires which is extremely poor service. I was recommended to this site over others and will now need to dispute this payment with pay pal
Hi Jenna, sorry to hear this. However, looking at our records, it does appear your order was shipped in full by Royal Mail on 24th December. You must remember to allow extra time over the Christmas period. Thanks, The PCS Team.
Very nicely packed, fast delivery and a useful leaflet in with the silver - thankyou
Use this for both myself and my pets, could not live without it.
Very good I am a repeat customer
Great stuff good quality very effective.
Edit: I've changed the review be ause in the meantime my query was answered and I can now work with it.

Original review:
Before buying I've sent a support request because I already make colloidal silver and wanted to know if this makes colloidal gold, copper and zinc. By checking amazon reviews, I saw the answer "yes" and, even though they never answered to my query I've decided to give it a try also because it says there are instructions. The instructions are only for colloidal silver and when requesting for information on how to use their generator for gold, copper and zinc (which I bought from them) they were completely silent, sent another email and silence again. So I cannot, by any means, recommend this company. They have 2 stars only because the material was delivered. Now I just need to find out what to do with it, I am happy with the way I make colloidal silver so... I have no use for this. Disappointed.
Order 2 x 500ml bottles of colloidal silver. Package arrived to Ireland within a few days. Have only started using so too early to talk about benefits but am very hopeful based on other reviews here. Only downside was price of postage at £19, it worked out almost same price as product. Other than that, very happy.
I drink around 5ml of it with a glass full of water twice a day. It does tons of good to your body, it prevented me from having the worst symptoms of flu this winter. My dad puts two drops of this silver into his eyes to prevent eye infections.
It has no taste, but with filtered water we use it does taste weird at the beginning. I would highly recommend this to everybody to take as a preventative and when you are under the weather to pick you up in no time.
I believe the science behind it.
Pro Colloidal Silver is a very good antiseptic, and is beneficial for all sorts of abrasions etc. I used it on my cats eye after he underwent surgery, and there was a very real risk of infection. I understand that before the widespread use of antibiotics, silver was used extensively in dressings etc.
I suffer m.e or c.f.s , I couldn’t exercise for over 2 years this amazing stuff got exercising again
I use this to get rid of chest infections.
Nature is always right .
excellent product!It keeps colds at bet and helps me with my seasonal allergies. I sleep much better and feel my nose is not as stuffy when I take colloidal silver daily, esp before bed time.strongly recommend
I am 79, and have suffered from arthritis, fungal nails, and the odd bout of diaorrhea/stomach upset for some years, and bought your colloidal silver some 5 weeks ago to see if it would help my stomach/bowels and have been taking a teaspoon in water each day since. Not only have my digestive symptoms disappeared, but my fungal nails have cleared up, and my arthritis in knees and hips has taken a major turn for the better. I can now walk comfortably for some 400 yards without having to sit, instead of needing to find a seat every 50 yards. I am amazed and delighted with your product. Thank-you!
Using colloidal silver was a recommendation from a friend, way back in 2008. Back then, I was living in Egypt, where the postal service, regarding packages and parcels, didn't seem to exist, due to too much corruption. Yes, you could order something from Amazon, but no, you would never receive it. Therefore, I was unable to purchase my own until I returned to the UK. At first, I tried colloidal silver from other companies but only found amber coloured. This I don't like, for various reasons, I prefer the clear. Not only does this company, Pro Colloidal Silver, make my preferred colloidal silver, they also make colloidal gold and colloidal copper, as well. I use gold for the osteoarthritis I have but recently purchased some for my father to try. My mother uses it, as well. I also use the copper for any external or internal infections as it's a perfect antibiotic. I don't seem to catch colds any longer I am pleased to say. In fact, I used to frequently suffer with impetigo on my face, which re-occurred a couple of times a year, but when I feel that oh so familiar tingling sensation coming on, I just quickly start spraying the colloidals on to the affected areas freqauently, which seems to kill the nasty bacteria before it gets a stranglehold on me, without the need to go to the doctors for creams and antibiotics, which takes two weeks to work. So I have never had a repeat of this terrible impetigo. I honestly don't think I could live without using the three of these colloidals. I absolutely love the stuff, I use silver for everything: eyes, ears, mouthwash spray, in water to purify it, drink it, spray it on human cuts, grazes, wounds, animal wounds, mix it with a cream to make it into an ointment, use it on door handles, keyboard, mouse, phones, you can also spray it on work surfaces where food is prepared, some people even use it in public toilets and/or hotel rooms. Heck! they even use it in space and now in plasters, I have noticed. This company ship incredibly fast too. In fact, the last time I ordered some on this one particular afternoon, the products arrived early the next morning. I couldn't believe it and I totally couldn't be happier.
I am a 100% satisfied customer and highly recommend Pro Colloidal Silver and its other colloidals.
I love the product, I have used it on myself and my dogs and everything was good after just one or two applications.
I gargle with it if I have the start of a sore throat or mouth ulcers and it works very well.
One night last week my dog was madly licking and gnawing at one of her paws, I poured a capful of 'silver' over her paw and it stopped her licking immediately.
Also, I just ordered some more on Sunday evening and received the order on Tuesday morning, Fantastic service.
Very pleased with this company, their price is good and they are very quick in dealing with my orders, will definitely use them again,
This last lot that I bought was for my friend but I myself have been taking colloidal silver for many years and always found it keeps my sinuses under control it’s also excellent when applied to cuts and sores,
Given this out to a number of friends: Friends dad had infections in both eyes post operations. Cleared by using a pump spray and just walking into the mist. Cleared in 48 hours. Plus a Boil that had been around for over ten years: Cleared in a few days. Ear infections cleared. His son Heart burn from gum disease: Cleared 2 days. Me Head colds and chest infections also verrucas cleared over months instead of using acid. It's amazing stuff. Also gets rid of BO and heals cuts etc.
I have been very happy to deal with this company. Their services and advice is excellent. I wish there were. more Companys like Pro Collooidal Silver. Keep up the good work and best wishes. Thank you for all your help
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 642 reviews