Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
I am new to CBD oil, what a wonderful product. It has eased my tennis elbow, helped with my gall stones pain, eased life's general anxiety. I find it lends a dreamy atmosphere to my winter days without feeling stoned. Another good aspect of CBD oil, so my friend tells me is that it helps with cataracts. My order arrived promptly from PCS.
Very nicely packed, fast delivery and a useful leaflet in with the silver - thankyou
I use this to get rid of chest infections. Nature is always right .
excellent product!It keeps colds at bet and helps me with my seasonal allergies. I sleep much better and feel my nose is not as stuffy when I take colloidal silver daily, esp before bed time.strongly recommend
I am 79, and have suffered from arthritis, fungal nails, and the odd bout of diaorrhea/stomach upset for some years, and bought your colloidal silver some 5 weeks ago to see if it would help my stomach/bowels and have been taking a teaspoon in water each day since. Not only have my digestive symptoms disappeared, but my fungal nails have cleared up, and my arthritis in knees and hips has taken a major turn for the better. I can now walk comfortably for some 400 yards without having to sit, instead of needing to find a seat every 50 yards. I am amazed and delighted with your product. Thank-you!
Using colloidal silver was a recommendation from a friend, way back in 2008. Back then, I was living in Egypt, where the postal service, regarding packages and parcels, didn't seem to exist, due to too much corruption. Yes, you could order something from Amazon, but no, you would never receive it. Therefore, I was unable to purchase my own until I returned to the UK. At first, I tried colloidal silver from other companies but only found amber coloured. This I don't like, for various reasons, I prefer the clear. Not only does this company, Pro Colloidal Silver, make my preferred colloidal silver, they also make colloidal gold and colloidal copper, as well. I use gold for the osteoarthritis I have but recently purchased some for my father to try. My mother uses it, as well. I also use the copper for any external or internal infections as it's a perfect antibiotic. I don't seem to catch colds any longer I am pleased to say. In fact, I used to frequently suffer with impetigo on my face, which re-occurred a couple of times a year, but when I feel that oh so familiar tingling sensation coming on, I just quickly start spraying the colloidals on to the affected areas freqauently, which seems to kill the nasty bacteria before it gets a stranglehold on me, without the need to go to the doctors for creams and antibiotics, which takes two weeks to work. So I have never had a repeat of this terrible impetigo. I honestly don't think I could live without using the three of these colloidals. I absolutely love the stuff, I use silver for everything: eyes, ears, mouthwash spray, in water to purify it, drink it, spray it on human cuts, grazes, wounds, animal wounds, mix it with a cream to make it into an ointment, use it on door handles, keyboard, mouse, phones, you can also spray it on work surfaces where food is prepared, some people even use it in public toilets and/or hotel rooms. Heck! they even use it in space and now in plasters, I have noticed. This company ship incredibly fast too. In fact, the last time I ordered some on this one particular afternoon, the products arrived early the next morning. I couldn't believe it and I totally couldn't be happier. I am a 100% satisfied customer and highly recommend Pro Colloidal Silver and its other colloidals.
I love the product, I have used it on myself and my dogs and everything was good after just one or two applications. I gargle with it if I have the start of a sore throat or mouth ulcers and it works very well. One night last week my dog was madly licking and gnawing at one of her paws, I poured a capful of 'silver' over her paw and it stopped her licking immediately. Also, I just ordered some more on Sunday evening and received the order on Tuesday morning, Fantastic service.
Very pleased with this company, their price is good and they are very quick in dealing with my orders, will definitely use them again, This last lot that I bought was for my friend but I myself have been taking colloidal silver for many years and always found it keeps my sinuses under control it’s also excellent when applied to cuts and sores,
Given this out to a number of friends: Friends dad had infections in both eyes post operations. Cleared by using a pump spray and just walking into the mist. Cleared in 48 hours. Plus a Boil that had been around for over ten years: Cleared in a few days. Ear infections cleared. His son Heart burn from gum disease: Cleared 2 days. Me Head colds and chest infections also verrucas cleared over months instead of using acid. It's amazing stuff. Also gets rid of BO and heals cuts etc.
I have been very happy to deal with this company. Their services and advice is excellent. I wish there were. more Companys like Pro Collooidal Silver. Keep up the good work and best wishes. Thank you for all your help
The hemp oil has really helped my daughter with controlling her back pain..!
Excellent high quality product with very prompt delivery service.
Excellent service and very quick delivery, highly recommended!
My 15 years old son has been suffering from severe acne. I have researched and tried lots of different suplements and regimes with not much, if any, results. Following the Medical Medium recommendation he took 2tbs of colloidal silver twice a day for couple of weeks and there was some improvement but not as much as we've hoped for. Only after talking to Allan from Pro Colloidal Silver who suggested taking 40ml three times a day my son's condition has improved rapidly. I could not recommend colloidal silver highly enough.
We use silver water for everything. We've just got 3 children over an ear infection, sore throats and flu using it. As soon as I feel a cold coming on, I start using it and it chases it away. I've talked to Alan on several occasions and he has been super helpful and incredibly knowledgeable on everything we have discussed. Delivery is really fast and secure. I will continue to use for as long as the Silver Water is available.
Quick delivery , great products.
Easy to use web site Always great service Product good for infections and colds Good value for money
Excellent service and quick to resolve any problems.
First class product honestly priced. Friendly and comprahensive after sale support. Highly recommended service
i purchased colloidal silver and gold was a problem that was resolved very quickly (not your fault) and order arrived next day (Thank you) started using the product straight away on myself also on 2 dogs who have skin problems that cause large very itchy lumps i have tried everything and i mean every product i could find and i am amazed after 4 days the rash on my miniature shnauzer has all but gone apart from a small patch which is almost gone amazing products and amazing service thank you so much maureen (and 2 very happy dogs)
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 537 reviews