Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
I took advantage of the fantastic offer of 1 litre = 1 free. Prompt delivery and I am 3 days in so it's early days. I'm feeling slightly more energetic already. I have health issues too numerous to mention here but as they improve or are eradicated I will be sure to let everyone know. Wonderful service.
Exellent for flu viruses,coughs,and ease phlegm by expectoration.
I am happy this product as an alternative,also do not forget that Colloidal Silver lower iron level in your blood,so top up with some iron suppliments too.
i have bought colloidal silver from this company many times. i find that the price is very competitive and i like the fact that i can buy it in glass bottles. when i have rung the company, i have found them to be very friendly and helpful.i have always received my orders quickly and have not had to return any order. i would highly recommend this company.
Brilliant, I love it.
Excellent, high quality product that is used widely in our household. It keeps my young daughters problematic ear infection at bay. No more pharmaceutical antibiotics needed.
Great value for money and always delivered on time. Would highly recommend
Excellent service! Product arrived day after.
Excellent silver, most people don’t realise that anything above 25,000 ppm isn’t as effective, fast delivery too.
C'est déjà fait
C'est un bon produit qui fait du bien autant à Moi qu'à mes enfants et des amis
Regular user and overall very pleased with the product and delivery. Generally buy two for one deals which seems an unbeatable deal, little concerned that each bottle is posted separately but with one exception they have always reached me and when one did go missing they sent out a replacement quickly.
I have found that this colloidal silver is very effective for many health problems. My sceptical husband has also been impressed with the benefits of using CS.
Dispatched promptly. I am now seriously considering purchasing the CS generator from Colloidalsilver.com too. Thank you.
Excellent quality product, extremely good value. very fast service and delivery.
I haven't had time yet to see the long term results of taking colloidal copper internally. I am taking a trial on it to see whether it staves off the odd white hairs I am getting. So unfortunately I cannot rate the colloidal copper and need to resort to an average grade thus far (the review forces me to sbmit rating.)
But as far as this company's service and efficiency - it is outstanding. My deivery to Sweden was great. I thorughly reccommend purchasing from this trutworthy company. Fast and reliable.
Great product. Gets rid of colds after a few sips.
I was sceptical when first I started 2 years ago but I can honestly say if I get a cold "and I have 3 grandchildren" it doesnt last more than 2-3 days max. it cant as I have an autoimmune deficency so without colloidal silver I would be stuffed and wouldnt be able to breathe.
Pro Colloidal silver is more daily USEFUL to my mum and the prices are affordable.
Delivery came on time. I have been using the silver to combat a gum infection. One week in and so far so good. Infection is almost gone and no nasty side effects unlike the antibiotics I was prescribed last time from my dentist. Would definitely recommend the company and the collodial silver. I'll be be ordering more as I am planning on taking a smaller daily amount.
Always use it so good for all wounds or bites no limit to it's uses
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews