Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
I just wanted to say thank you for providing such a good quality of product and service. You have been so helpful and patient on the phone, now that I have my own machine (bought from you) I miss our regular chat. Thank you for providing affordable colloidal silver and personally providing any information about it that I have sought from you. I have found it very useful in eliminating a persistent fungal infection affecting an entire supplementary school class.
Top product.
Great stuff good quality very effective.
Good product, fast delivery.
I am still waiting for my order
Hi Patrick. Your review is unfair as we have never received your payment for your order (via bank transfer). If you could please look into this and resolve we can then send your order.
Just received a CS generator.... early days. Am now taking CS daily.

Had fun playing with the TDS meter - testing tap water vs distilled water vs the CS solution.... scores:
Tap water: 24ppm
Home distilled tap water: 1ppm
Home distilled water after CS process: 26ppm... works!!

Alan was extremely helpful... great chap. Thanks
I have been using the colloidal silver for about a year now, it has helped me with quite a few health problems, it has helped keep at bay having to have a root canal filling on one of my teeth, and I was always coughing before and this has improved also, I will carry on using colloidal silver.
I was recommended this wonderful product by a nurse friend and have been using it for several years. I wouldn't be without it during the winters, colds, flu and travelling, and a as general immune system boost. It's also a water purifier as to the best of my knowledge eliminates bugs, bacteria and viruses.
A top quality product with first class service. Pro Colloidal Silver offer the best value for money and can be relied on every time.
I have been using this supplier for a while now and would highly recommend them to everyone.
It's good product
Speedy delivery, great product. Good value for money. Will certainly be ordering this product again.
Great to have information on the label. Fast service and so necessary where viruses are around. I’m getting the silver for friends too.
Been using colloidal silver for some time now in my ears, buying from health shop, expensive, then I discovered yours, ordered it of Amazon, delivered within days, great price and it's better than the one I was using! great service will recommend you to friends and family. Thanks
We’ve used this for a few years now and the quality has always been good and with quick delivery.
Edit: I've changed the review be ause in the meantime my query was answered and I can now work with it.

Original review:
Before buying I've sent a support request because I already make colloidal silver and wanted to know if this makes colloidal gold, copper and zinc. By checking amazon reviews, I saw the answer "yes" and, even though they never answered to my query I've decided to give it a try also because it says there are instructions. The instructions are only for colloidal silver and when requesting for information on how to use their generator for gold, copper and zinc (which I bought from them) they were completely silent, sent another email and silence again. So I cannot, by any means, recommend this company. They have 2 stars only because the material was delivered. Now I just need to find out what to do with it, I am happy with the way I make colloidal silver so... I have no use for this. Disappointed.
I have looking for 99.9% silver. I must say, I am very impressed with the quality and service from pro colloidal. I will be ordering more. Thank you
Not only are products excellent but Alan will respond helpfully and clearly to any queries. A good, steady company.
Always use Pro Colloidal Silver, fantastic product for me and my cats, wouldn't use anything else, fast delivery also.
Pro Colloidal Silver are such a good company, prompt delivery and great prices
I find it absolutely hilarious that I have been sent this email to review an item that I never actually received. Luckily I paid via PayPal so have disputed it and eventually got my money back.
Unfortunately, at the time of your order, we were having a medical emergency, but you opted to pursue a paypal claim after just 2 days and we refunded you back in full.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 684 reviews