Prize Party Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prize Party
Read Prize Party Reviews

Tell us how Prize Party made you happy
Great prices excellent service
Easy to use, nice prizes and a fun live draw. Will enter again.
Good fun & worth a wee flutter 😊
Love Prize Party, some amazing prizes and the entry costs are so low !
Highly recommend! Such a genuine, down to earth company, full of transparency for customers and great guaranteed prizes. I was lucky enough to win site credit, a Comfy and an Xbox Series X. The picture on my son’s face was priceless. Thanks Prize Party!!
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for the review, it was great meeting you and Sam today in person. Thank you again for entering and I hope you guys enjoy your wins as much as I enjoyed dropping them off! Thanks again, Jared
Cool and fun live shows. Friendly, fair and positive culture! Excited to see the prize pools expand
Hi, Thank you for your review, I really do appreciate it!! Loving the positive culture and I am excited too! Thank you and I hope you will join us on the journey to bigger prizes. Thanks again, Jared
So many as amzing prizes to be won at such high odds of winning, you won’t find a prize draw like this.
Loving the Saturday night sesh with PrizeParty. Great entrainment, music and of course excellent prizes. Keep it coming folks! Mag Higgins x
I was suspicious when the site claimed no extentions to their draws, but they totally did the draw I entered on time even though they didn't sell out. Not many of these type of sites do that.
Hi Simon, Thank you for your honest review and for taking part in our competitions, it is appreciated! Our guarantee is to never extend any competition, regardless of the tickets sold and the prize listed will be given every time. Thank you for entering and all the best. Jared
Good communication and service
Great prizes on offer and very good prices and odds. The live steam though is fantastic, banter and tunes a great way of spending a couple of hours on a Saturday Evening! Well done Prize Party!
Well Prize Party Live on Sunday put a huge smile on my face after waking the whole street when I was the lucky one to win a Whopping £250! Thanks to the the Prize Party Team for bringing fun and excitement to our lives during lockdown! It’s been a great few weeks taking part in your exciting prize draws! It’s true what they say ... you gotta be in it to win it! Risk it for a biscuit... or for £250 in my case lol Thanks Jared!
USER FRIENDLY, GREAT PRIZES & ODDS! WELL DONE JARED👌GOOD LUCK FOR US BOTH
Amazing prices and great odds!!
Fun and exciting raffle format with a live draw. Good entertainment
Quick, easy, safe to use
It’s a well designed website with a straightforward process of buying tickets for the prizes that you wish to have a chance of winning. No ads or pop ups just a clean and user friendly interface.
Simply Stellar! Jared, wishing you the very best and continued success. Margaret Higgins x
Fantastic site with great prizes, have recommended to many friends 🙌
Great Prizes and Great odds