Print It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Print It
Telephone

How would you rate Print It ?

Rosalba
"I was told but the girls that this a was great party! The girls had so much fun taking pictures of themselves and friends, designing and then printing a Tshirt, bag and take it as a souvenir. As a parent I felt very relaxed for nearly 2 hours of entertainment. I am extremely pleased with the whole service. Great, Great Party!!"
Samantha
"Caroline the host was fantastic with the kids, she had their full attention and made it a lot of fun for them, I’ve since had lots of good feedback about the party and I’ve highly recommended"
"Print It are kind, professional and fun. They successfully helped a 12yr olds birthday party be lots of fun, with the added bonus of some cool fun pics to remember it all by. THANK YOU"
"we loved our print it party thank you."
"Excellent party for 10 year olds - lovely host, they were kept amused the whole time and loved the t-shirts and bags"
"I always look for something different when arranging my daughter's birthday party and I'm so glad I found PrintIt! For a dozen girls I don't think there is anything better than being given an iPad each and taking pictures of themselves with their friends - so getting those pictures then printed on t-shirts and bags was just a bonus :). Would recommend this very highly, it was the easiest children's party I've ever done."
"Amazing. The print it party was fantastic. All of the girls loved it and are still talking about it a week later. Caroline who hosted the party was amazing and went above and beyond to ensure the kids are had a great time. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant and very patient staff. The children love every bit of the activity. Thanks for making my daughter's birthday party fun"
"It was great party for my 8year old girl. Kids were so happy and engaging at all time. We parents had time to yourself. :) We had 9 children including Birthday girl and it was perfect number of children. Also quality of T-shirts were good and host had all different size to fit all."
"We had a Print It party for my daughter's 8th birthday and it was fantastic! The host was really friendly and worked hard to make sure that everyone had a great time. The concept is brilliant; a chance to have fun, be creative and leave with a t-shirt and bag that you've designed. I can't recommend it highly enough!"
"This was an amazing party, the kids are still buzzing about it several days later! The hostess went out of her way to help every child create exactly what they wanted to and the end results were brilliant. I honestly could not recommend it highly enough. Easy to book, easy to host and 10 very happy children at the end and surprise parents .i highly recommend this party !"
"Our daughter had an amazing 10th birthday party at home which she and her friends loved. Laura was totally fabulous and everyone had a great time. Such an original idea, well organised, perfectly executed and much fun for all. Customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend."
"Our very aimiable host turned up on time and set up promptly. She was great with the party girls keeping them occupied with ipads, posing for photos and selfie taking ready for printing on t-shirts and bags. As parents we were welcomingly redundant."
"This was an amazing party, the kids are still buzzing about it several days later! The hostess went out of her way to help every child create exactly what they wanted to and the end results were brilliant. I honestly could not recommend it highly enough. Easy to book, easy to host and 10 very happy children at the end. Thank you!"
"Really fun party, great host!, my daughter & her friends had a blast!& were impressed with the tshirt s& tote bags. Thanks Print it!"
"The representative was on time and delivered a fun filled, professional experience. Our party planner was Tamara and she was brilliant with the girls. Our daughter and her friends had a wonderful 10th birthday party and were totally engrossed in designing their individual T-shirts and Tote bag. The end product not only looks great but is of good quality and makes a fun keepsake. Thank you Tamara you were great😃"
"Great party, girls loved the use of an iPad each and the freedom to be creative."
"Thank you to Stefani , all the girls had a fab time and simply loved their tshirts n bags. My daughter said that it was her best party ever!!!!"
"Thank you so much! The party was a big hit and all the parents thought it was a very original idea! Thank you girls for a great party! We will def recommend you! Abbie and Nev"
"Very happy ,my daughter and her friends had a lovely time ,I would recommend to everyone it is 100% a 5 star rating"
"This was the most amazing party my 9 year old girl could have asked for, all her friends went home in excitement of their tshirts and bags. highly recommend Print it to anyone looking for something new and original for their child's birthday."
"Perfect party for 10 year old girls. Lauren and Catherine made it so easy for me and they all had such a great time and took home a memorable gift each. Even my 6 year old son joined in and loved it! Highly recommend."
"My daughter had a fab day and Caroline was a great host. T shirts and tote bags were good quality. A unique and wonderful idea"
Print It is rated 4.91 based on 81 reviews