Print It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Print It

Tell us how Print It made you happy

Rosalba
"I was told but the girls that this a was great party! The girls had so much fun taking pictures of themselves and friends, designing and then printing a Tshirt, bag and take it as a souvenir. As a parent I felt very relaxed for nearly 2 hours of entertainment. I am extremely pleased with the whole service. Great, Great Party!!"
Samantha
"Caroline the host was fantastic with the kids, she had their full attention and made it a lot of fun for them, I’ve since had lots of good feedback about the party and I’ve highly recommended"
"Print It are kind, professional and fun. They successfully helped a 12yr olds birthday party be lots of fun, with the added bonus of some cool fun pics to remember it all by. THANK YOU"
"It was my daughter’s 10 th birthday so I wanted a memorable one.with the t-shirts printed so well I guess now every time the girls wear them they will remember the party.The lady who did the setup was well before time and co-ordinated things vey well.Everyone had a great time.thanks to the print it group and keep up the good work."
"My 9 year old daughter and her 9 friends had a great time at her birthday party. Such a great idea and they were thoroughly entertained and impressed with their bags and t-shirts. Recommend it for any age. Thank you!!!"
"I booked a surprise unicorn party for my daughters 7th birthday. I could not fault this party it was absolutely amazing ,Caroline that came was very friendly and great with the children ,they all had such a wonderful afternoon,an all the mums texted me saying our lovely the tshirt s an bags was,what a great idea. Thank u so much for making my daughters birthday a memorable one"
"I had a total of fourteen 11 year olds arriving at my house on a Friday afternoon. My hubby said stuff that and see you later! How wrong was he. I’ve never had a party before where the children were completely engaged and enjoying every minute. Our host was lovely and polite. My daughter chose the Emoji Theme as there was a mixture of boys and girls. I cannot thank Print It enough and can highly recommend."
"My daughter and her friends loved the party and it was the first time as a mum I was also able to enjoy the day too. I have also had a number of the mums tell me how much their girls enjoyed it too. Would highly recommend it!"
"Great Party. Tamara was really good. The girls loved it. Would definitely recommend you to friends."
"A fantastic 21st century party experience from start to finish. Easy to book, regular communication and a brilliant host running the show. The girls had an excellent time, with a couple saying it was the best party ever! If you want a hassle free extremely fun party, I would highly recommend Print It!"
"Excellent my daughter was very happy!"
"Great party host thank you Becky!!"
"This was a brilliant party for my daughter’s 9th Birthday-they loved taking loads of pictures together and then having their favourites printed onto a t-shirt and bag. Tamara the print-it host was great- all the girls listened to her instructions and we’re comfortable asking her any questions. A great time had by everyone. Thank you"
"What a wonderful party. My daughter and her friends loved it. Thanks to Caroline and the team for making it a fabulous day."
"Best party ever!!! A fantastic party all the children loved it and it was so interactive... worked well with boys and girls! Tamara was brilliant and kept them all engaged and had great fun with them. Tamara was on time and set up and down so easily with out any fuss or mess. The T-shirt’s and bags were lovely quality and the kids and parents loved them!!! Thanks so much for making a very special 10th birthday!"
"Fantastic party for my 8 year old daughter. All girls absolutely LOVED the party and were thrilled with their tshirts and bags. A lovely change from the usual parties too. Caroline our host was exceptional and great with the children. Perfect timings and perfect party. Thank you!!"
"It was a fantastic party for my daughter who turned 8. Tamara was well organised, super friendly and kept the girls entertained throughout. The feedbacknduring the party was 'best party ever' and afterwards the parents recounted how their kids loved it so much and what a fantastic idea it was. Thank you - the most stress free and fantastic party ever!"
"Thank you for such an excellent, well managed party. We had 15 super excited girls whom all got to take home t-shirts and bags (one even wore hers again straight away the next day). All of the parents loved the original party idea and I could not recommend this more!!"
"Fabulous party for my daughter!! All the children loved their bags and T shirts!"
"All 14 girls had an amazing time. Loved having own iPads and were kept busy for the whole time. House wasn't trashed which is always a bonus! Thank you again for an exciting and original party."
"Girls had a great party. Very efficient company, called me straight away after I booked my daughters party. Friendly staff on the phone. Also the party host, Caroline, was very good, knowledgeable, friendly, patient, helpful and accommodating with the girls requests. The girls said “it was their best party”"
"Great idea and great fun for the kids. Thanks"
"My daughter and her classmates loved the Print It Party! Caroline really made her 10th Birthday one to remember and handled 15 ten year olds very well and kept them entertained throughout. Highly recommend Print It Parties as great way to engage creatively children of all ages."
Print It is rated 4.93 based on 102 reviews