Print It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Print It

How would you rate Print It?

Rosalba
Rosalba
"I was told but the girls that this a was great party! The girls had so much fun taking pictures of themselves and friends, designing and then printing a Tshirt, bag and take it as a souvenir. As a parent I felt very relaxed for nearly 2 hours of entertainment. I am extremely pleased with the whole service. Great, Great Party!!"
Samantha
Samantha
"Caroline the host was fantastic with the kids, she had their full attention and made it a lot of fun for them, I’ve since had lots of good feedback about the party and I’ve highly recommended"
"Print It are kind, professional and fun. They successfully helped a 12yr olds birthday party be lots of fun, with the added bonus of some cool fun pics to remember it all by. THANK YOU"
"Fabulous Party. Fabulous Host, Fabulous Products. We booked the basic Print It package for my daughters 10th Birthday. The host was prompt, friendly, informative and interacted really well with all the guests. The guests had a great time creating two collages each using the iPads and all went away with two fantastic products. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the party and all the parents were impressed with the products their daughters brought home. We highly recommend this party for girls of a similar age (our guests ranged from 9-11). Thank you Print It."
"My eleven year old daughter and her friends were kept entertained for the whole two hours! The girls were delighted with their creations - t shirts and bags are lovely quality and wash well too! Thank you!"
"Tamara turned up on time, she was friendly, calm and was great with the kids. She managed to keep 15 girls absorbed in their task for an hour and a half and the t-shirts and bags produced were great and everyone loved them! Fab-U-Lous!"
"Thank you - the party guests had a fantastic time!! Our host was wonderful! The whole booking process was very straightforward and transparent."
"Was my daughter's 12 birthday, she and all her friends had a wonderful, creative time designing their t-shirts and bags. Would definitely do it again."
"What a great party thank you so much. Caroline was amazing, she had to deal with 14 eight year old girls on her own, she was fantastic 👍🏼.. would recommend this party to every one. The girls had so much fun. Again thank you"
"Caroline was a great party host, she was patient and kind. My daughter and her friends really enjoyed the party. Booking was super easy and communication leading up to the party was fab!"
"10th Birthday Party – Sat. 3rd March 2018 I just wanted to thank you and Tamara for the best birthday party ever. My daughter and all her friends were so happy and just loved the t’shirts and tote bags. They all had so much fun with the ipads making different faces etc. I will be so happy to recommend your business to all!!! Your host Tamara arrived in plenty of time to set up, was so polite, so helpful and just lovely actually. She is most certainly an asset to you. Thanks again. Eva – A very happy Mum. "
"Amazing party!!! Girls absolutely loved it!!! Highly recommended it!!! Lovely host and brilliant idea!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"What a fab party! T-shirts were really good quality and the kids (8) loved it and their designs. Loved the friend designed t-shirt, lovely touch. Really good party and lots of great reviews from her friends. Thank you!!"
"Booked for my daughters 8th birthday and it was brilliant. Lots of fun creating their designs and loads of fab keep sakes. Adjustment made for the boys too which went down a treat. Brilliant party and enjoyed by all."
"Print it was a great success at my daughter 12th Birthday. it kept 10 girls entertained for the whole duration, and they loved the final products, their T.shirts and Bag. Would definitely recommend. Lauren and Tamara were great with the girls."
"Excellent host, great party"
"I booked Print It for my daughter's 12th birthday party and it was a huge success. The quality of the bags and t-shirts produced surpassed my expectations and my daughter said it was the best party she had ever had! The communication from the company was fantastic throughout and the party host was great, with no need for me to get involved. I would use this company again."
"The host was very pleasant and efficient. The girls at my daughters party were entertained throughout and loved editing their selfies. The t-shirts were of a good quality and the overall experience was enjoyed by all."
"My party guests loved the t-shirts and tote bags that you can take home (on the day), after that my friends can’t stop showing off with them! (Review from the birthday girl). In addition the host (Caroline) was great - friendly, down to earth, flexible & great with the children. Props (wigs, glasses, emojis) were also fun and I hear will be added to soon. (Review from Mum)"
"Really lovely party host who was technically competent and got rowdy teenage girls participating enthusiastically immediately. Kept me informed of timing etc. Good quality bags and t-shirts too. Girls all loved it."
"Had never heard of print it parties before, but it was so well organised the girls all had a fabulous time we will be recommending print it parties to all our friends and family"
"Lauren arrived on time, was extremely friendly and made the girls all feel very comfortable, therefore making it easy for them to ask any questions that they may have had throughout. My daughter and her friends enjoyed every minute and loved that they got their own t-shirts and bags with their own selfie designs on!! I would thoroughly recommend this party to anyone, especially selfie obsessed girls! Thank you Print it!"
Print It is rated 4.90 based on 51 reviews