Print It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Print It

How would you rate Print It ?

Rosalba
"I was told but the girls that this a was great party! The girls had so much fun taking pictures of themselves and friends, designing and then printing a Tshirt, bag and take it as a souvenir. As a parent I felt very relaxed for nearly 2 hours of entertainment. I am extremely pleased with the whole service. Great, Great Party!!"
Samantha
"Caroline the host was fantastic with the kids, she had their full attention and made it a lot of fun for them, I’ve since had lots of good feedback about the party and I’ve highly recommended"
"Print It are kind, professional and fun. They successfully helped a 12yr olds birthday party be lots of fun, with the added bonus of some cool fun pics to remember it all by. THANK YOU"
"Our daughter had an amazing 10th birthday party at home which she and her friends loved. Laura was totally fabulous and everyone had a great time. Such an original idea, well organised, perfectly executed and much fun for all. Customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend."
"Our very aimiable host turned up on time and set up promptly. She was great with the party girls keeping them occupied with ipads, posing for photos and selfie taking ready for printing on t-shirts and bags. As parents we were welcomingly redundant."
"This was an amazing party, the kids are still buzzing about it several days later! The hostess went out of her way to help every child create exactly what they wanted to and the end results were brilliant. I honestly could not recommend it highly enough. Easy to book, easy to host and 10 very happy children at the end. Thank you!"
"Really fun party, great host!, my daughter & her friends had a blast!& were impressed with the tshirt s& tote bags. Thanks Print it!"
"The representative was on time and delivered a fun filled, professional experience. Our party planner was Tamara and she was brilliant with the girls. Our daughter and her friends had a wonderful 10th birthday party and were totally engrossed in designing their individual T-shirts and Tote bag. The end product not only looks great but is of good quality and makes a fun keepsake. Thank you Tamara you were great😃"
"Great party, girls loved the use of an iPad each and the freedom to be creative."
"Thank you to Stefani , all the girls had a fab time and simply loved their tshirts n bags. My daughter said that it was her best party ever!!!!"
"Thank you so much! The party was a big hit and all the parents thought it was a very original idea! Thank you girls for a great party! We will def recommend you! Abbie and Nev"
"Very happy ,my daughter and her friends had a lovely time ,I would recommend to everyone it is 100% a 5 star rating"
"This was the most amazing party my 9 year old girl could have asked for, all her friends went home in excitement of their tshirts and bags. highly recommend Print it to anyone looking for something new and original for their child's birthday."
"Perfect party for 10 year old girls. Lauren and Catherine made it so easy for me and they all had such a great time and took home a memorable gift each. Even my 6 year old son joined in and loved it! Highly recommend."
"My daughter had a fab day and Caroline was a great host. T shirts and tote bags were good quality. A unique and wonderful idea"
"It’s hard to find kids’ party ideas that are different and engaging, but this was both. All the girls (aged 11-12) said they hadn’t done anything like it before and they loved it. Having personalised t-shirts and bags to take home was really exciting! Thanks very much."
"That was the best birthday party I ever have mummy I loved 😊 this what my daughter said to me . The hostess was brilliant very helpful at the party explain everything clerlly . Arrive on time, the lady working in a office very helpful. I can highly recommend 😊"
"Turned up on time and I was able to leave them to it which made it very easy for me and I was able to get on with the food. They did finish a little early however, but luckily I had pass the parcel and a piñata to keep them entertained till tea. The quality of the bags, tshirts, photos and printing was excellent."
"The host arrived on time and was brilliant throughout the party! It was a great experience for the kids and the grown ups too! Definitely a great party to remember!"
"Friendly Print It hosts made sure my daughter and her friends had a great time creating fun and memorable t-shirts and bags."
"Print It managed to keep a group of 9 year old girls very happy for 2 hours! Some really fun bags and t-shirts produced which made a lovely going home present."
"The girls had an AMAZING time because of a friendly host 😘 The party was a VERY good idea"
"Thank you. All the children had a wonderful time making the T shirts and bags. They are all now loving using them too! Such fun. Thank you"
Print It is rated 4.92 based on 73 reviews