Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Colour cartridge worked fine black cartridge could hardly read coming out very faded"
Dear Angela,
Thank you for your review.
A member of the team will be in touch with you shortly to try and resolve this issue for you.
Best Wishes, Stephen, Customer Support
"Not as good as my previous purchase"
Dear Edward,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to read you are not totally happy with your recent purchase.

We would like to help you with this issue, a member of our Customer Service Team will be in touch shortly.

Kindest Regards,
Simon
"I ordered inks for my hp printer in the description it said they were hp compatible but they weren't. The staff were very helpful and I got a refund but thought a but unfair I had to pay for returns postage as they were advertised incorrectly."
Here is a list of printers that we show as compatible with the 301xl cartridges, unfortunately your Envy 4523 printer is not on there.

This Ink is compatible with:
The Picture Expert 301XL High Yield Text Quality Compatible HP Black/Colour Ink Cartridge Pack (CH563E / CH564E) is compatible with the following printers. If you require any futher compatibilty advice please feel free to contact us via telephone or email.

HP DeskJet 1000HP DeskJet 1010HP DeskJet 1050HP DeskJet 1050AHP DeskJet 1051 All In OneHP DeskJet 1055HP DeskJet 1510HP DeskJet 1512HP DeskJet 1514HP DeskJet 2050HP DeskJet 2050AHP DeskJet 2050SHP DeskJet 2054AHP DeskJet 2510HP DeskJet 2511HP DeskJet 2512HP DeskJet 2514HP DeskJet 2515 Ink Advantage All-In-OneHP DeskJet 2516 Ink Advantage All-In-OneHP DeskJet 2540HP DeskJet 2542HP DeskJet 2544HP DeskJet 2550HP DeskJet 3000HP DeskJet 3050HP DeskJet 3050AHP DeskJet 3050A e-All-In-One - J611gHP DeskJet 3052HP DeskJet 3054 All-In-One - J610aHP DeskJet 3054AHP DeskJet 3054A e-All-In-One - J611jHP DeskJet 3055HP DeskJet 3055a e-All-in-OneHP DeskJet 3057AHP DeskJet 3059AHP DeskJet 3510 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet 3511 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet 3512 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3515 e-All-in-OneHP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3516 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4500 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4502 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4504 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4505 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4507 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4509 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5530 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5532 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5534 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5539 e-All-in-OneHP OfficeJet 2620HP OfficeJet 2622HP OfficeJet 4630HP OfficeJet 4632HP OfficeJet 4639
"Colour ink worked perfectly it didn’t like the black ink, it is working but printer says cannot read how much black ink it has in it."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear you have had problems with your black ink cartridge.

A member of our customer service team will be in touch to offer further assistance or alternatively please contact us on 0208 174 0099.

Andrew
"Really want to give you two and a half stars. Ordered 2 inks. Colour and black. Colour was perfect. Black is either faulty or empty."
"I found the service and the price very good but my printer continually seems to reject the cartridges saying that it is out of ink and so much time is wasted trying to get the printer going I just wonder whether it's worthwhile getting the savings or whether I'm doing something wrong and should just go for the main brand product"
Dear Ellis,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch Shortly.

Kindest Regards

Printer Basics
"Was a bit dubious about purchasing "Text Quality" black inkjet cartridge for my HP5652 printer at £2.88 each including vat and delivery but so far it's performing ok. I'll see how long it lasts compared to my previous compatibles but will seriously consider it's performance and price next time I am looking for cartridges. Sales lady was very helpful and not at all pushy, she inspired confidence in product."
Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your kind review and taking the time to leave us this.
I am pleased to hear you are happy with the price and quality of our 'text quality' product. This are made to last as long as normal cartridges would normally last for you, therefore if you feel this cartridge runs out prematurely then please do let us know. Glad you are always happy with our service, thank you.

Kindest regards,

Simon Bennett
"From dispatch email received, delivery was about 10 days!!"
Dear John,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that your order took longer to arrive than expected. Royal Mail are normally very efficient and delivery within the 2 - 7 working days as advised on our website.
If you require any further assistance with the items ordered, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hannah
Dear John,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that your order took longer than expected. Royal Mail are normally very efficient and delivery within the 2 - 7 working days as advised on our website.
Mike
Printer Basics
"The printer i ordered is great and worth the money i paid for it. The only issue i had with Printer Basics is with the delivery tracking system. I had to ask Printer Basics how/who was delivering the order and the tracking number and i got a link to track the order from Whistl whick stated delivery by ParcelForce. It stated that it was held in the depot and would be delivered at a certain date. I checked it at 9AM and it was still in a depot over 100 miles away and then about 1 hour later it turns up and the carrier is Hermes and then checking the tracking again it still says in the depot. The next day it still stated the same so do not rely on the tracking info as to when your order will turn up as it's not correct."
Dear Customer
Thank you for your review.
I am unable to locate an order from yourself for a printer.
I can see that this order number relates to ink cartridges which were dispatched via standard Royal Mail on 18/08/2018.
We do not use Hermes as a delivery method.
Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Marianne
"I do usually purchase this ink for my HP and they work fine I have to say, but the last time my printer refused to recognise them so , in the end , I had to buy the original one :("
Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry you have had a problem with the cartridges we have supplied.
One of our customer service team will contact you soon to help resolve this matter for you.
Marianne
"Goods fine, delivery company were appalling. They claimed we were not present when we were, the following day they said they could not find our house, it then took several days to get to their choice of collection point. Packaging damaged on receipt."
Dear Mr Davis

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that you had a problem receiving your order, your comments will be passed onto the courier.

One of our customer service team will contact you soon regarding your damaged package.

Marianne
"good delivery as expected. disappointed with quality of cartridge it does not print solid black but a light blue instead."
Dear Mr Foulds

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that you are not happy with the cartridge supplied by ourselves.

One of the customer service team will contact you soon.

?Dear Mr Martin,

Order Number PB180326-LV117253

I have noticed that you have left feedback on dash.reviews.co.uk stating "Delivery and price was top drawer , unfortunately the re manufactured cartridge didn’t work in my printer, wasn’t recognised"

Would it be possible to speak to you to resolve this issue? Please confirm a telephone number so I can contact you.

I look forward to your reply.

Kieron
Printer Basics
We have been in contact and have refunded the customer as per our guarantee.
"Good price for Picture Expert cartridges, though my HP Envy 5530 does not make it easy to print with them."
"Printer cartridge delivered promptly. I haven't needed to use it yet."
"the price is hood but out of say 12 cartridges there is always at least 1 or 2 sometimes 3 that say cartridge not recognised and cannot get to work"
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for your review.

I can see that ou have not been in contact us with us prior to leaving your review.

We just wanted to let you know that your order has a 2 year guarantee so if you could kindly confirm which cartridges from this order have not worked we can replace them free of charge.

if you do have any further questions please contact us 0208 174 0099.

Kieron
Printer Basics
"Quick delivery. Product was exactly what I wanted. The price was very good."
"Excellent delivery"
"Order arrived in good time."
Dear Mr Allen,
Order Number PB171011-LV111925
I have noticed that you have left feedback on dash.reviews.co.uk stating "i have used you for sometime now never had a problem unit last order i got two different colours Ai10 K-30xl can i still use them"
I have checked your order and it does seem that you have not been in contact with us before leaving this feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important as we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order and I am sorry that this has not been the case with yourself.
Would it be possible to speak to you to resolve this issue? I tried to call you on 01603 467 375 but there was no answer and no option to leave a voicemail, do you have a better contact number to call or alternatively if you could give us a call on 0208 174 0099
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Vaughn