Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

"I found the service and the price very good but my printer continually seems to reject the cartridges saying that it is out of ink and so much time is wasted trying to get the printer going I just wonder whether it's worthwhile getting the savings or whether I'm doing something wrong and should just go for the main brand product"
Dear Ellis,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch Shortly.

Kindest Regards

Printer Basics
"Was a bit dubious about purchasing "Text Quality" black inkjet cartridge for my HP5652 printer at £2.88 each including vat and delivery but so far it's performing ok. I'll see how long it lasts compared to my previous compatibles but will seriously consider it's performance and price next time I am looking for cartridges. Sales lady was very helpful and not at all pushy, she inspired confidence in product."
"From dispatch email received, delivery was about 10 days!!"
Dear John,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that your order took longer to arrive than expected. Royal Mail are normally very efficient and delivery within the 2 - 7 working days as advised on our website.
If you require any further assistance with the items ordered, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hannah
Dear John,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that your order took longer than expected. Royal Mail are normally very efficient and delivery within the 2 - 7 working days as advised on our website.
Mike
Printer Basics
"The printer i ordered is great and worth the money i paid for it. The only issue i had with Printer Basics is with the delivery tracking system. I had to ask Printer Basics how/who was delivering the order and the tracking number and i got a link to track the order from Whistl whick stated delivery by ParcelForce. It stated that it was held in the depot and would be delivered at a certain date. I checked it at 9AM and it was still in a depot over 100 miles away and then about 1 hour later it turns up and the carrier is Hermes and then checking the tracking again it still says in the depot. The next day it still stated the same so do not rely on the tracking info as to when your order will turn up as it's not correct."
Dear Customer
Thank you for your review.
I am unable to locate an order from yourself for a printer.
I can see that this order number relates to ink cartridges which were dispatched via standard Royal Mail on 18/08/2018.
We do not use Hermes as a delivery method.
Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Marianne
"I do usually purchase this ink for my HP and they work fine I have to say, but the last time my printer refused to recognise them so , in the end , I had to buy the original one :("
Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry you have had a problem with the cartridges we have supplied.
One of our customer service team will contact you soon to help resolve this matter for you.
Marianne
"Goods fine, delivery company were appalling. They claimed we were not present when we were, the following day they said they could not find our house, it then took several days to get to their choice of collection point. Packaging damaged on receipt."
Dear Mr Davis

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that you had a problem receiving your order, your comments will be passed onto the courier.

One of our customer service team will contact you soon regarding your damaged package.

Marianne
"good delivery as expected. disappointed with quality of cartridge it does not print solid black but a light blue instead."
Dear Mr Foulds

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that you are not happy with the cartridge supplied by ourselves.

One of the customer service team will contact you soon.

?Dear Mr Martin,

Order Number PB180326-LV117253

I have noticed that you have left feedback on dash.reviews.co.uk stating "Delivery and price was top drawer , unfortunately the re manufactured cartridge didn’t work in my printer, wasn’t recognised"

Would it be possible to speak to you to resolve this issue? Please confirm a telephone number so I can contact you.

I look forward to your reply.

Printer Basics
We have been in contact and have refunded the customer as per our guarantee.
"Good price for Picture Expert cartridges, though my HP Envy 5530 does not make it easy to print with them."
"Printer cartridge delivered promptly. I haven't needed to use it yet."
"the price is hood but out of say 12 cartridges there is always at least 1 or 2 sometimes 3 that say cartridge not recognised and cannot get to work"
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for your review.

I can see that ou have not been in contact us with us prior to leaving your review.

We just wanted to let you know that your order has a 2 year guarantee so if you could kindly confirm which cartridges from this order have not worked we can replace them free of charge.

if you do have any further questions please contact us 0208 174 0099.

Printer Basics
"Quick delivery. Product was exactly what I wanted. The price was very good."
"Excellent delivery"
"Order arrived in good time."
Dear Mr Allen,
Order Number PB171011-LV111925
I have noticed that you have left feedback on dash.reviews.co.uk stating "i have used you for sometime now never had a problem unit last order i got two different colours Ai10 K-30xl can i still use them"
I have checked your order and it does seem that you have not been in contact with us before leaving this feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important as we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order and I am sorry that this has not been the case with yourself.
Would it be possible to speak to you to resolve this issue? I tried to call you on 01603 467 375 but there was no answer and no option to leave a voicemail, do you have a better contact number to call or alternatively if you could give us a call on 0208 174 0099
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Vaughn
"My printer want accept your cartridge it must be hp61 for my hp deskjet 2540 your site recommended 301 but it won't work."
Good Afternoon Fiona,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see that you have been in contact with my colleague Lucy in regard to this matter and she has advised you that you ordered incorrectly for your printer as it was purchased abroad.

I can also see that Lucy has advised you that we can take the cartridges back from you and a full refund will be issued once we receive them back.

Printer Basics
"The printer said they were the wrong cartridge. Then I see you have this problem as there is a note to fool the printer into accepting them. Not what was advertised. They are not compatible. It did take it in the end is working fine"
Good morning, Thank you for your review. The cartridges you have ordered are compatible for your printer. Sometimes software on your machine can prevent the cartridges from being recognised by the printer. This is true for all compatible cartridges and printers. I'm glad to hear that you found our advice and they are working perfectly for you. If you have any further issues at all with them then you do have a 100% no quibble warranty so please do let us know. Best Wishes, Stephen
"The price was great, and the quality is acceptable. However, the quality is not as good as the previous cartridge that I bought some months ago."
Good Afternoon,

I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced poor print quality with the cartridges you ordered from us. Could you kindly contact us on 0208 174 0099 so that we can try and resolve this for you?

Your order does come with a 12 month guarantee.

Kindest Regards,

Printer Basics
"Service is excellent. Don't know whether our problem lies with the printer but when a new cartridge put in the computer still shows low ink."
Good Morning,

We have some advice that usually resolves the ink level problem.

Canon printers usually allow you to continue printing with a single button press and will usually give this prompt in a fairly sizable message once it detects that the cartridge may be empty. Simply hold down your printers STOP/RESET/RESUME button for five seconds and then release. Whilst the name with which the button is referred to may change, the symbol it is represented with will always remain the same. The button is the round button with an upside down triangle in it.

Sarah
"Had to return cartridges as wrong size sent, although I had ordered the right size number. etc. Got a refund very quickly ."
Printer Basics is rated 4.74 based on 1,766 reviews