Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Good product with prompt delivery
quick delivery times, great service, good people to deal with, great product, who could ask for more
If you want ink that is a reasonable price, then this company is good. There is a bit of hassle with HP because the chip reads empty and you get several questions from HP asking if it was sold as a genuine HP product. So you have to be put up with that. The savings are worth it.
Good quality product. Swift service.
Great price with a great service and good quality product
Very good value cartridges - arrived promptly - no problems
Very efficient service, a wide range of products available at very competitive prices. Thanks Printer Basics!
As always our order arrived as described. Many thanks
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Kind Regards
Lucy
Ordered black and coloured ink.
10 prints in nothing to heavy on the ink and already the ink has run dry. Packaging says 400+ prints.
Now I need to fork out for more and end up spending double the amount with what I've wasted buying from here .
Dear Tiann,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with 301XL High Yield Text Quality Compatible HP Black/Colour Ink Cartridges supplied by us.

I will ensure a member of our Customer Service team contacts you shortly to resolve the matter.
Please accept my sincere apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Kindest regards,

Melanie
I always prefer to place my orders by phone as I am in the age group that is not comfortable with ordering online. Very helpful, friendly, courteous person took my order and it arrived very quickly. (I have yet to try and fit the cartridges into my printer - but I feel very confident that if they don't fit for some reason, any problem will be dealt with in the same way.) Many thanks
The black ink is fine
The colour ink: when I did I test and alignment print, there was no yellow ink
Not impressed
Had to buy the real ink cartridges so now out of pocket
Dear Chantelle,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have experienced problems with a Colour cartridge supplied by us.
A member of our Customer Service team will be in touch shortly via email to resolve the matter for you.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

Kind regards,

Melanie
Printer Basics
Good quality at a good price.
Great service and and any problems are resolved quickly. Will definitely continue to use this service.
Great products. Best prices to be found. Quick delivery. What more can ypu ask for especially in these trying times. Will definately be using them again.
Delivery took 4 days but think this may have been due to problems at local sorting office. Cartridges as expected and happy with the service
Just as good as originals
Did not advise me when my order was despatched. All sorted in the end satisfactory.
Thank you for your feedback.
There is a section on the website dedicated to delivery in our services section under the terms and conditions.
Due to the recent lock down delivery has changed slightly. I am pleased all is well.
Kind Regards
Printer Basics
Excellent service
Ordered two cartridges from Printer Basics at a tiny fraction of the rip off prices of the original printer manufacturer and they arrived promptly. Cannot comment on the 'longevity' of the recent purchases as yet, but previous purchases from this company lasted just as long as the ridiculously over-priced originals.
Ability to find exact cartridge was very simple and the payment process straightforward. Delivery was rapid. So all in all a good experience using this supplier.
Printer Basics is rated 4.72 based on 2,491 reviews