Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The cartrages came quick bit failed to work without resetting the printer and now the colour cartrage is bad quality."
We have spoken to the customer and have replaced the cartridge as per our guarantee.

Kind Regards,

Sarah
"Instead of replacement ink cartridges for my Canon printer, this time I ordered ink refill kits for all 5 cartridges. I have used 1 refill. Within a week that cartridge showed again as empty and the printer now refuses to print unless the cartridge is replaced. I have tried the usual printer overrides but with no luck. Not a great success so far."
Thank you for your review. We have emailed advice separately but please be aware that the refill kits are just for ink replenishment - it does not contain a chip resetter therefore the cartridges will still read as low but you can bypass this warning by pressing and holding the Canon reset button (triangle within a circle) for 5 seconds.
If you have any problems with them working then our products are covered by our guarantee - contact us directly/respond to our email and we will be happy to help you.
"The cartridges did not work. However Printer Basics readily provided a refund."
Good afternoon, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you experienced problems with the cartridges supplied by us. The refund was completed on 31st March 2016. I hope this does not put you off using our services again in the future. If you require any further assistance then please do let us know. Best Wishes, Stephen
"I have used printer basic for quite some time now but have found over the last year or so quite a high failure of cartridges. Particularly HP 95645 a cartridges. However i have recently purchased an HP officejet pro 8620e and have found both the black hp 950 and 951 cyan cartridges have failed too."
Thank you for your time today. This is to confirm that I have now arranged a cyan replacement cartridge to be dispatched to you today and a refund for the two black cartridges from a previous order which will be confirmed once actioned later today. If you require any further assistance in the future then please let me know. Best Wishes, Stephen
Printer Basics is rated 4.73 based on 2,236 reviews