PrinceofWalesHamHill Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PrinceofWalesHamHill

How would you rate PrinceofWalesHamHill?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PrinceofWalesHamHill in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The young barman has never been known to smile and is definately not user friendly. I took four others for lunch here. All considered the portions to be far too small, especially given the prices. I had a burger and chips, it was honestly the smallest, most expensive one I have ever had. The salad it was supposed to have was three small leaves of ? The ten chips were fine. We all went back to someones house and had a sandwich. The bottom line is "not very friendly in thebar and apalling value for money in the restaurant." I won't be going back."
PrinceofWalesHamHill is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews