primaryimage.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend primaryimage.uk

Tell us how primaryimage.uk made you happy

"Primary Image Ltd is worse web design company in the UK. In my honest opinion, this is the worst web design company that one could ever encounter. If I were able to publish zero stars (or even minus stars) I would do so. We asked for an elegant, stylish, and modern website as our current website is almost 5 years old. The designer said that he is very busy, and we would have to wait at least 3 weeks, which was no problem. After 3 weeks he said he would start designing, and that our homepage would be ready in 3 days time. He returned to us after 3 days with a homepage that looked very basic, and more like a draft. I did not know what to do, as we had already paid him a £500 deposit 3 weeks earlier to book his ‘high demand’ and ‘valuable’ service.

I was thinking that maybe if we gave him some guidance we could make somehow this work, as the deposit was non-refundable. This was a very big mistake, as further work on the website has gotten worse and worse. We have specifically told him that we asked for a modern and stylish website, and that we do not like what he was doing and the direction he was going in. We asked him to improve on the design, which was more like a draft. Anything he tried to do made the situation worse, and every time we responded with requested edits he disappeared for a week. Not knowing how to sort out this matter, he has gone on to develop other pages that look even worse than the initial homepage. This whole process took about a month, and I did not want to try to give him instructions for other pages, as one page almost took one month. It was already clear that he is not a professional web designer. In my honest opinion, he probably has a full-time job somewhere and is trying to learn how to design websites, and has used us as a testing ground. I am very disappointed, as the site we now have - after a 2 month wait - looks just like the draft website. We asked him for a refund of the deposit, as there is nothing useable at all. It looks like a draft website, and the layout gives the impression that there will be some kind of design at some point, but that it has not been completed. Despite the fact it is clearly not finished, the designer asked if we are happy with this finished work! After 2 months we now have no website, and we have even started a court process to recover the deposit of £500 that we paid him in advance. We even offered him to settle the matter with a refund of half of the deposit, which he refused. We are now spending more money on the court process. I am not hopeful that I will recover my deposit, but I am now trying to make public aware about this as much as I can. Avoid this company if you do not want to end up in court, losing money and time like we did! The designer claims that he has spent 40 hours on the website, and he is even asking for more money on top of the £500 we have paid and lost already. We know that the court process could take at least 6 months, and there is no guarantee we will be to recover our money even if we win in court.

We have been building websites for over 10 years, and have never come across a web design company this terrible. Avoid at all cost, you would be making the biggest mistake of your life, as he looks like a proper company with a proper website (probably not developed by himself). Avoid at all cost, you have been warned! I will update this review after the court process... You can contact me for more information by searching Freshty Ltd or emailing us at info(at)freshty.co.uk"
primaryimage.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews