Primark Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Primark

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Primark?

Tell us how Primark made you happy

"Tried and tested all their mascaras...as good as what you can get on the high street at a fraction if the price Happy days"
Are you Primark? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would like to leave a feedback on a staff named Marysia from the Primark Oxford Road store in London. I received very good service from her on 13May when I went to return my purchases and was given a full refund . She was efficient and understanding and I am grateful that she was at the returns counter."
"Absolutely disgusting, customer service and returns policy in Bromley Store. I have never been so embarrased when trying to return an item to a store. The staff were rude and condescending. I had a few dog hairs on the item to be returned, which I could quite easily of removed, but I was told that the item was now unsaleable. Make certain you are totally sure of any item you purchase, better still don't shop there at all"
"Discusting that they won’t exchange without a receipt even with labels on and clearly not been worn . Don’t care if it’s the law most decent companies allow this and primark don’t have good ethics in any shape or form . Discusted I am grieving and have no reciept as my step mother bought my daughter a dress form there before she passed it doesn’t fit so can’t even exchange it didn’t want credit note or cash just a simple exchange . Will be taking my custom elsewhere to a firm who appreciates me !!"
"I want to leave feedback about assistant called Mira in Chester store she went out of her way to find what I wanted it made me very happy so I wanted to prace her"
"Tried to return an item for exchange without the reciept. I got no more than I was expecting from a bargain basement company."
"£600 TO SPEND BUT NOT ALLOWED IN! When we come away on holiday, it always comes with the need for my Wife to enjoy some retail therapy. We ha drive 42 miles especially, to visit a town with a Prtmark. Having two incredibly well behave dogs, a Cocker-Poo and a Golden-Doodle, isat on a shoes fitting bench with dogs sat beside me, whilst my wife went on a sending spree. When I was told to leave, I found my Wife with her arms full of clothes. We did as we were told, we left, abandonjng what was obviously hundreds of pounds worth of clithes. With so many shops closing, I'm amazed to find Primark turning away business and like so many other dog owners, having been banned, shall respect the ban and will never go through their doors again. As it happened, my Wife finally spent just under a thousand pounds on clothes she didn't need. I was hoping being banned would save me money, alas, I was as unlucky as was Primark! With an anti-social policy, I look to the day when Primark start closing its branches"
"A lady called Donna served me this morning in your Nottingham city store on the tills on ground floor she 'folded'my items poorly and when I asked if she could do them again she said No that's the best I can do we're not shown how to fold clothes. It was around 10.30....terrible attitude....no hello/goodbye nothing."
"excellent customer service from Eddie (the supervisor) at Primark Manchester store. Went in for specific tshirts, no stock but Eddie checked when more stock was coming in, I gave him list of what sizes (12 in total) I needed and he phoned me 2 days later to tell me stock had come in and he had my order held separately for me to come collect and pay. Amazing world class service Eddie"
"My husband and i visited metro centre store and he saw a shirt he liked but his size wasnt there him being a rather portly gentleman haha . We asked a young man if they had stock in the back and he said he would check. He came back saying no but they may get some more in. He then said i will go and check for you and sure enough there was a delivery expected last monday. His name is Ray. He was very polite ,cheery and very helpful. When we went back we were able to purchase the shirt and he was there to help with other items.thank you RAY"
"If only the staff in other stores were as nice as those in Primark.! They are always friendly, treat customers with respect and nothing is too much trouble! Absolutely fantastic- thank you!"
"Love Primark!"
"To many child size crop tops these are tbe only nice styles everything else is shapeless and plain so disappointed with your store now i always lea e empty handed stop with the tiny stuff"
"Great choice and variety. Good customer service"
"They refused an exchange despite the label still being on the product."
"i love that Primark have good quality clothes for cheep because very often if I need a cheep outfit for a one time thing that I wont wear again Primark is the place but however I do buy my everyday clothes from Primark to x"
"Denied a refund for pj's that were a gift for my daughter but were too small. This is despite the exact same pair in her size being available and the ones we had still with the tags on and still on the hanger. All because we weren't given a gift receipt. Appalling customer service."
"Unless you keep all reciepts and ruin the gift there is no way that you can return anything at all Do not use Primark to buy a present for someone else. pS Social media staff for Primark are just bloody rude!"
"Got Christmas presents from sister only to find she had taken receipt on holiday and items don’t fit, asked if I can just have credit note but they say NO. Policy needs changing here. Now I’m left with items I don’t need. Not shopping here again!"
Primark is rated 3.91 based on 207 reviews