Primark Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Primark

How would you rate Primark?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

137 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sam Deakin
they are terrible

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Primark in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sam Deakin
"they are terrible"
Mr Joe Burgess
"Cheap but hard wearing and good fitting children's clothing."
Ann Wright
"Great products for the prices."
Kellie Lawrence
"Absolutely love primark. Excellent quality clothing at affordable Prices for the whole family. Friendly customer service aswel."
Musammath Rahmina Begum
"Good service and product prize is reasonable. I like it. Thanks"
"I always love primark and the things I purchase but what makes this one of my favroute stores is how helpful the staff are. For example I was absolutely distraught when I lost my iPhone in the redditch store and as soon as I realised and alerted staff that I had lost it they had people helping me find it. They took my details, checked around and even had mangers looking for it and eventually we found it! I can’t even properly explain how amazing they where! So this store gets my hundred percent approval!!!!"
"Dreadful, dreadful company selling foul smelling chemically treated items, mostly harmful too. That's the smell when you go into any of their stores."
"Terrible Carrier bags. They rip in 0.2 seconds. Not worth buying anything as it will most likely drop out of the bag before you get home!"
"Staff assistance by Linda at the Edinburgh Store pay point was excellent on Thursday 14th December. She was friendly, helpful and provided a bright and happy interlude to my day. An extremely valuable member of staff who should be well appreciated."
"Good value for money and lovely customer service 😊. Will shop again"
"It was good shoping but upon leaving they refused to do my taxfree forms coz of an internal recent decission I can no more do it collectivly and they must be done every time I buy... the idea I bought during last few days and I asked the cashier who replied that I can do the taxfree colleclivly when I am done..."
"Good customer service and excellent value for money."
Andrena Fox
"Love that the staff are so helpful."
"One of the staff in the store in town called me fat by suggesting i should try a size 12 rather than a 6 NOT HAPPY"
"price to get buy on."
Theo Bouras
"Good prices Very kind personnel"
"Affordable good styles and comfortable value for money happy to shop here"
Rosalind Watkinson
"Surprisingly good quality items bought from store.Shoes x3 .Jumpers,bags and also king size bedding,duvets and scatter cushions and bedspreads.Exeptional value and all items good quality,wash well,fit wear well.It is meant to be an economy store.But I can honestly say everything I have bought in the past year has been good quality and less than half the price of its competitors in main high street stores.Really impressed .Staff helpful and check outs speedy"
Michelle West
"Nicely laid out and enough till staff so queues werent too long"
Eirene
"They are always so cheerful and happy with good honest Advice. It's a cheaper high street store but up to date fashion at an affordable price to help you look on trend. I always have compliments. Choose wisely and you can look a million dollars"
Primark is rated 4.15 based on 142 reviews