Primark Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Primark

How would you rate Primark ?

"Gender neutral sports wear. I would like to thank the Primark for the excellent standard of fitness and Sportswear at such affordable prices. I am male and like many others are bored with the grey and black tops and leggings available in the "male " category. I have recently purchased both mesh leggings and sports tops from the far more attractive "woman's" section. They fit well offer support and look good. I wear these at the gym and have already received many compliments from both male and female members.I believe you should market more of your sports attire as gender neutral. I now attend gym with a new confidence.Thank you. Dave."
Stephen
"Great fit of New t-shirts"
"Fantasic products to make even a moody tween happy. Plenty holiday outfits and many add ons at an extraordinary price and quality"
Malcolm Neufeld
"Primark has become one of my favourite stores overnight. The one at Westwood Cross (Broadstairs) has been there for a long time but never used by myself. One day a friend suggested to me that I try there to look for an item I was after. I walked out with the said item and a number of other purchases content and still with a few quid in my pocket. The layout inside is very good with plenty of room between displays, everything is easy to locate, and all the staff are extremely helpful and know their onions."
"The store has good quality items for great prices, and you can find something for any occasion! Definitely a favourite."
Jasmin - Rome
"very affordable prices with good quality."
"Multicoloured bath bombs £1.50 it’s like bathing in muddy water I wish I could send a picture. Bought 3 of these 1 for my granddaughter (6) she said her dad had to throw the water cause it was black. She wasn’t wrong"
"Lots of places to sit while my wife shops. Tv's in different locations. Works for me"
Moira Kelly
"Great service and good shopping experience"
"Love the fact its a very reasonable prices and the home department is amazning"
Lisa Karen Cursley
"Despite it being totally hectic in Primark one of the Assistants went out of her way to help me locate the size of item I was looking for, which at the time seemed like the most impossible task. I am now 25 days into my first HRT and am still not quite the most patient women on the planet. The Sales was brilliant and well done to her excellent customer service in a very busy envoironment. Bravo Primark."
Tom W
"Great products and prices!"
Deborah
"save so much money kids and hubby love going as well"
"their products are high quality but also very cheap"
VINOD KUMAR
"They have a lot of men and women wear and accessories which one can choose, try and buy at our pocket cost and not be worried of prices. U get good quality product and useful ones at that. Impressive arays"
"Wide range of products that are cheap and good quality"
Angela Hill
"nothing was too much trouble and staff were very helpful and friendly"
Ciannarai Littlefair
"Can't complain on the products, I've been shopping at Primark since I was 14 with my pocket money, great value. Only issue I've had is I recently returned a skirt they didn't have my size so I swapped it for another a £1 cheaper, unfortunately I feel the member off staff wanted to just go home and failed to refund me the £1."
Confused
"Learnt my lesson not to buy bags from here (actualy lots more stuff i could complain about) ive perchaced around 5 bags where all of them the zips have broken one on the same day of perchase. Different styles of bags."
Clare Cremin
"Good quality clothing for the price. Excellent customer service."
Primark is rated 4.20 based on 168 reviews