Primark Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Primark

How would you rate Primark?

143 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
their products are high quality but also very cheap

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Primark in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"their products are high quality but also very cheap"
VINOD KUMAR
"They have a lot of men and women wear and accessories which one can choose, try and buy at our pocket cost and not be worried of prices. U get good quality product and useful ones at that. Impressive arays"
"Wide range of products that are cheap and good quality"
Angela Hill
"nothing was too much trouble and staff were very helpful and friendly"
Ciannarai Littlefair
"Can't complain on the products, I've been shopping at Primark since I was 14 with my pocket money, great value. Only issue I've had is I recently returned a skirt they didn't have my size so I swapped it for another a £1 cheaper, unfortunately I feel the member off staff wanted to just go home and failed to refund me the £1."
Confused
"Learnt my lesson not to buy bags from here (actualy lots more stuff i could complain about) ive perchaced around 5 bags where all of them the zips have broken one on the same day of perchase. Different styles of bags."
Clare Cremin
"Good quality clothing for the price. Excellent customer service."
"Normally love Primark, however recently went with a top I purchased from there 3 weeks ago and as I didn't keep the receipt they gave the sale price of the £15 top as £3 credit?! So disappointed. But won't stop shopping there to be honest its more my fault than theirs, just disappointing."
Darryl Cook
"good value for money"
Megan Brooks
"Excellent customer service"
"Wow! I was not expecting that! I have purchased a palette of Berry Eye Shadows Palette from Primark the other week and was very skeptical at first. The shades seemed very highly pigmented but I had some reserves because I was sure that the shades were going to be difficult to apply and blend as most cheap eye shadows are...but then when I went to use it I was nicely surprised. The eye shadows seemed almost creamy and were gliding on my eyelids when I was applying them on and blending them with my blending brush. The colours were absolutely amazing and blending nicely together creating this iridescence glow. Every time I wear these eye shadows I get told my eye make-up looks great. They also stay on for ages! It's a great quality product and an absolute bargain at £4! I am definitely going back for the other palettes: Amber and Urban! Highly recommended!"
Mr Butler
"Competitive prices and good styles without being overly complex"
MISS OPEL
"Cheap clothes easy to find what you want and friendly staff. Fast payment"
Sam Deakin
"they are terrible"
Mr Joe Burgess
"Cheap but hard wearing and good fitting children's clothing."
Ann Wright
"Great products for the prices."
Kellie Lawrence
"Absolutely love primark. Excellent quality clothing at affordable Prices for the whole family. Friendly customer service aswel."
Musammath Rahmina Begum
"Good service and product prize is reasonable. I like it. Thanks"
"I always love primark and the things I purchase but what makes this one of my favroute stores is how helpful the staff are. For example I was absolutely distraught when I lost my iPhone in the redditch store and as soon as I realised and alerted staff that I had lost it they had people helping me find it. They took my details, checked around and even had mangers looking for it and eventually we found it! I can’t even properly explain how amazing they where! So this store gets my hundred percent approval!!!!"
"Dreadful, dreadful company selling foul smelling chemically treated items, mostly harmful too. That's the smell when you go into any of their stores."
Primark is rated 4.15 based on 155 reviews