Primark Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Primark

How would you rate Primark ?

"Great products which are excellent quality for such low prices. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I especially like the chocolate scented makeup- absolutely fantastic at 1/4 of the price of another brand, and it applies easily and lasts brilliantly. Some of the other retailers could learn a thing or two from Primark about customer service"
"They have some fantastic products which are excellent quality - for instance, they do range of chocolate- scented eyeshadows lipsticks and blushers which are long lasting, smell gorgeous and really cheap. The staff are always friendly in my local store and you get service with a smile!"
"Picked up a gorgeous red winter crombie coat for £20"
"Worst costumer service ever. I was told I can not exchange without recipt even though my jeggings had stckers and price tag on them i understand that's part of policy but I've always given exchange without recipts. Staff was very rude and unhelpful"
"Not impressed with the service I received in Brighton today. I was told by a member of staff on the customer service team that I was unable to exchange without a receipt . Even though all the clothes had tags on and were unworn. When did this policy change . As previously this has been allowed. I was spokento quite rudely"
"I went Westfield primark to shop for my wife. I was like a fish out water when Suzie came to my rescue. Amazing customer service"
"Gender neutral sports wear. I would like to thank the Primark for the excellent standard of fitness and Sportswear at such affordable prices. I am male and like many others are bored with the grey and black tops and leggings available in the "male " category. I have recently purchased both mesh leggings and sports tops from the far more attractive "woman's" section. They fit well offer support and look good. I wear these at the gym and have already received many compliments from both male and female members.I believe you should market more of your sports attire as gender neutral. I now attend gym with a new confidence.Thank you. Dave."
"Great fit of New t-shirts"
"Fantasic products to make even a moody tween happy. Plenty holiday outfits and many add ons at an extraordinary price and quality"
"Primark has become one of my favourite stores overnight. The one at Westwood Cross (Broadstairs) has been there for a long time but never used by myself. One day a friend suggested to me that I try there to look for an item I was after. I walked out with the said item and a number of other purchases content and still with a few quid in my pocket. The layout inside is very good with plenty of room between displays, everything is easy to locate, and all the staff are extremely helpful and know their onions."
"The store has good quality items for great prices, and you can find something for any occasion! Definitely a favourite."
"very affordable prices with good quality."
"Multicoloured bath bombs £1.50 it’s like bathing in muddy water I wish I could send a picture. Bought 3 of these 1 for my granddaughter (6) she said her dad had to throw the water cause it was black. She wasn’t wrong"
"Lots of places to sit while my wife shops. Tv's in different locations. Works for me"
"Great service and good shopping experience"
"Love the fact its a very reasonable prices and the home department is amazning"
"Despite it being totally hectic in Primark one of the Assistants went out of her way to help me locate the size of item I was looking for, which at the time seemed like the most impossible task. I am now 25 days into my first HRT and am still not quite the most patient women on the planet. The Sales was brilliant and well done to her excellent customer service in a very busy envoironment. Bravo Primark."
"Great products and prices!"
"save so much money kids and hubby love going as well"
"their products are high quality but also very cheap"
Primark is rated 4.19 based on 174 reviews