Primark Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Primark

Tell us how Primark made you happy

"I had to move out of the way quick for the cleaner and I have drop foot, I nearly moved back into the stands, this is the second time this has happened. I jarred my back with it!! I asked for the manager and then the supervisor came. Not one of them asked if I was ok. Just said sorry!!!"
Are you Primark? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Primark receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I’d give zero stars if I could, I had recently purchased the charcoal detox purify and cleanse, Bubble sheet mask from the store (advertising For all skin types!) The instructions Had been simple and what seemed to be clear enough, Stating leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash off thoroughly. I had proceeded to do exactly that. 10 minutes passing, I’d taken the mask off and washed my face thoroughly, Now I would like to state that I do not have sensitive skin and have never reacted to any product in any negative way, But as I looked up at the mirror I looked like a fried shrimp, If not something that had been slapped around the face with bloody beef. I do not rate this product, It Stings an unbelievable amount, Alongside the unfading of it, As this reaction has been on my face for the past 3 days. I am furious about this and a little sad. What a waste of a perfectly good £4.00 Which could of been used to buy cucumbers and avacado, To make my very own face mask, Would Of benefited me and my hungry stomach So much more than this ever could have."
"Purchased a padlock from primark in cheltenham. The cashier was really friendly and helpful. His name was Harry Bradshaw and made my experience in primark truly enjoyable and pleasing. 😁😁😁"
"I recently purchased several sets of underwear, knickers to be exact. Style, shorts, I was sorry I did so.. Wearing them to work, not a good idea, I had to visit the loo on several occasions to pull them up, they seem to have 0% elasticity I'm them... Not convenient in the least. I understand that they did not cost as much as other retailers but not fit for purpose. Sizing seems to be a problem as well, I'm a standard size 12, the trousers i bought, well may fit if, I'm a 10 and that includes a pair with an elastic waste band. The only thing I am happy with us a bathroom mat..I will in future NOT be shopping at Primark.. I do not enjoy wasting my hard earned cash."
"Range is ok. Customer care needs to be Improved"
"Best customer service in Hemel Hempstead Primark store.. Sonal is very friendly and Helpful."
"i bought a jacket that looked like well tailored ( rare to see in primark..evrything looks so dull and the same) but the sleeve was a bit damaged at the front.i only noticed it when I went back home. it was a night mareto return, rude costumers service at the store and very badly organised . so I made a claim online and they wont even give me a discount !!! i hope primark will colapse, thats all they deserve"
"I was 1 day late to get a refund for an item. Was told I could make an exchange and had 90 days to do that. When I returned a month later was told I had been informed incorrectly and could have no refund or exchange. Contacted customer service and they have never acknowledged what their staff advised me just what their policy was."
"Great products which are excellent quality for such low prices. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I especially like the chocolate scented makeup- absolutely fantastic at 1/4 of the price of another brand, and it applies easily and lasts brilliantly. Some of the other retailers could learn a thing or two from Primark about customer service"
"They have some fantastic products which are excellent quality - for instance, they do range of chocolate- scented eyeshadows lipsticks and blushers which are long lasting, smell gorgeous and really cheap. The staff are always friendly in my local store and you get service with a smile!"
"Picked up a gorgeous red winter crombie coat for £20"
"Worst costumer service ever. I was told I can not exchange without recipt even though my jeggings had stckers and price tag on them i understand that's part of policy but I've always given exchange without recipts. Staff was very rude and unhelpful"
"Not impressed with the service I received in Brighton today. I was told by a member of staff on the customer service team that I was unable to exchange without a receipt . Even though all the clothes had tags on and were unworn. When did this policy change . As previously this has been allowed. I was spokento quite rudely"
"I went Westfield primark to shop for my wife. I was like a fish out water when Suzie came to my rescue. Amazing customer service"
"Gender neutral sports wear. I would like to thank the Primark for the excellent standard of fitness and Sportswear at such affordable prices. I am male and like many others are bored with the grey and black tops and leggings available in the "male " category. I have recently purchased both mesh leggings and sports tops from the far more attractive "woman's" section. They fit well offer support and look good. I wear these at the gym and have already received many compliments from both male and female members.I believe you should market more of your sports attire as gender neutral. I now attend gym with a new confidence.Thank you. Dave."
"Great fit of New t-shirts"
"Fantasic products to make even a moody tween happy. Plenty holiday outfits and many add ons at an extraordinary price and quality"
"Primark has become one of my favourite stores overnight. The one at Westwood Cross (Broadstairs) has been there for a long time but never used by myself. One day a friend suggested to me that I try there to look for an item I was after. I walked out with the said item and a number of other purchases content and still with a few quid in my pocket. The layout inside is very good with plenty of room between displays, everything is easy to locate, and all the staff are extremely helpful and know their onions."
"The store has good quality items for great prices, and you can find something for any occasion! Definitely a favourite."
"very affordable prices with good quality."
Primark is rated 4.11 based on 182 reviews