Prezzybox.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

I had difficulty placing my order online as the page kept dissapearing when I pressed the pay now link. However when I contacted Prezzybox by phone they were able to process my order quite quickly.
Birthday Book
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Beautiful item bought for my mums birthday. The only downside I would say is the box that it came in. For the price of the item it could have looked better.
Thank you for the feedback - we hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review! We hope you’ll choose to shop with us again in the future. Prezzybox.
I was in a panic to buy my niece a gift that would arrive the next day, prezzybox had a great range, it was easy to find something that would work. It was quick to order and arrived the next day without any issue
Easy quick service
Great selection of unusual gifts. Order was to be received within 2 days of placing ,4 days later still waiting.
First time purchasing anything and it arrived on time; can’t ask for more.
Received my order quickly and it is a lovely present to give to my friend.
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.
Delivery came on time, within the given timeframe. The product was reasonably priced and of well quality.
The boxed soaps I ordered arrived promptly and well packaged. The actual soap box didn't look as good quality as in the photo though and the soaps were tiny. The photo online made them look larger and more impressive. However, that was my fault for not reading the measurements of the soaps properly. The 'Good' is for the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
always use prezzybox for my personalised presents
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
No problems once I decided which gift I wanted it was pretty straight forward wish I'd found this site before now I will definitely keep it in mind for future gifts .
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Good quailty book. Delivered to my neighbours house with no card through my letterbox to inform me of this, good job I have a neighbour willing to fetch my parcel to my address as I had no idea it had arrived.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Could be better by getting emails on what happening to the parcel like it’s being made being packaged up being shipped etc.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
love the products and easy peasy order process
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
First time used but website easy to use do thank you.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
The gift arrived between the estimated dates, the system seemed unable to track the parcel, but the recipient let me know it had arrived! He tells me everything is in good condition and he is pleased with his gift.
Informative response
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Quick and easy to use. Surprised how quite ordered item arrived. Very pleased
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
It was easy to use and simple! Would definitely use again
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.48 based on 51,945 reviews