Prezzybox.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

I did not seem to have an opportunity to specify a delivery address before checking out. I contacted you immediately by phone but as it was bank holiday Monday there was no response so I sent a message via your contact form. However you obviously didn't see the message before despatching the gift to me instead of my friend.
Hello, Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate all your feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks, Prezzybox
Bought the letterbox wine for a reason because it fits through the letterbox but sadly Hermes re boxed the gift so too big to fit through.left it by the bins so was not put through the letterbox. Was meant to be a suprise but wasn’t till the evening I had to asked if they had received anything through the post. He had to go look for it. 😏
Only had half my misses name on it was a bit gutted but product was good
Slightly disappointed that everything wasn’t delivered in the same package on the same day even though it was all ordered at the same time.
Hello, Thanks for your review. Our personalised items are dispatched direct from our partners therefore your socks weren't able to be sent with the rest of your order. Any items sent direct from our partner will be highlighted in the cart. We hope this helps with any future orders. Thanks, Prezzybox.
No problem with service but need a box for a message if sending as a present to another person!
Hello, Thanks for your review. You can find an option to add a gift message to orders in the cart, just scroll to the bottom of the page. We hope this helps with any future orders. Thanks, Prezzybox.
Love the stuff but parcels didn't come on time
Satisfactory
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Range of goods appear to be extensive. However, I placed an order on 24th March and as of today 28th March I have received no further communications, apart from this request to review. So 3 stars from me.
Hello Mark, Thanks for your review. We can see that your order has been dispatched today (29th) so you should have received an email informing you of this, occasionally our emails can go into junk so we recommend checking there. We hope this helps!
I ordered hot chocolate bombs for my mum in laws birthday. On arrival there was protective padding but the box plus the padding meant that the chocolate bomb box got squished abs has forced one of the bombs to break open. It’s still useable I’m sure but just disappointing it’s a gift and doesn’t look perfect.
Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We're very sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue with your order. Unfortunately we’ve had no contact to let us know you've experienced an issue, so we’ve not been able to make this right for you yet! Please contact our team on: csteam@prezzybox.com and we will look into this for you right away. Speak soon!
The product was absolutely tiny for the massive amount that it cost! I could have easily made it myself and it would have cost a fraction of the price! Definitely will not be buying from here again, very disappointed.
Hello! Thank you very much for your review. We're sorry to hear you weren't 100% happy with your item. We do provide accurate dimensions for the item/s you’ve ordered on our website, along with detailed lifestyle photographs which are indicative of size. Sadly as per our terms and conditions, we can’t accept personalised items back. If you’d like to talk to us about this some more, please contact us. Thanks,
Overall experience was fine to order, arrived quite quickly. Products were ok for the price.
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Whilst we have received a piece of paper saying we have booked a prezzy box o/n stay, until we have stayed away at the chosen site any other comment is irrellevant.
Paid extra for delivery and missed 1 item,
Thank you for taking the time to review your order and for your feedback, All of our products show delivery methods below each item in the cart and the relevant delivery method needs to be highlighted for each item, We hope this helps you with future orders with Prezzybox, Thanks again!
The letter box box came in a bigger box, defeating the purpose somewhat! Otherwise very good product
Half arrived, the rest not yet since only 3 star.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, We are sorry for any confusion. All our customers receive two review emails, the first to review their shopping and purchase experience with Prezzybox and the second to review the product/s. You will receive your second email in the next few days to review your purchase. We hope this helps you. Many Thanks, Prezzybox
ok, took longer to arrive than anticipated
Hello, Thanks for your review. We can see the estimated delivery dates for your order were Friday March 12, 2021 - Monday March 15, 2021 and your order arrived on 12/03/2021. If you'd like to talk to us about this some more, please do get in touch. Thanks! Prezzybox.
When the gift arrived it was in the Jiffy type bag, but not in its polythene bag or it’s box. Luckily the only damage was the box had been crushed and the gift was ok.
The pamper box was a lot smaller than I expected.
Hello! Thank you very much for your review. We're sorry to hear you weren't 100% happy with your item. We do provide accurate dimensions for the item/s you’ve ordered on our website, along with detailed lifestyle photographs which are indicative of size. Sadly as per our terms and conditions, we can’t accept toiletry items back. If you’d like to talk to us about this some more, please contact us. Thanks,
I ordered a Personalised Cadbury Mothers Day Hamper on Saturday 6th March. The order confirmation listed my mum's delivery address which was correct, but it said the billing address was the same, which was wrong. I paid via Paypal fortunately so I know a bill would not be sent to her. I tried to contact Prezzybox several times that day to correct the billing details but the contact form on the website was not working. I thought I could track the order, but the confirmation email said 'Once your order has been dispatched, we'll send you an email to let you know how to track it.' I haven't yet received this email. Then I find out it was delivered today (Tuesday 9th March)! My mum called me to ask me if I had sent her a box of chocolates - it was a good guess because she has 3 children and there was no way of knowing who the sender was anywhere on the parcel or its contents. Clearly she was thrilled by the surprise. However, dear Prezzybox, it would be good to improve your customer experience by: 1. Making it possible for customers to enter delivery and billing addresses themselves 2. Actually sending a delivery email with tracking number 3. Getting the date right - nearly a week early is crazy! 4. Fixing your contact form. 5. Making it possible to add a parcel note (e.g. Don't open till Sunday) My mum was delighted, but it could have been a much better purchase experience. I would have second thoughts order from you again because of the uncertainty over delivery.
I've received half my order im still waiting for another one it was supposed to be here Saturday and it didn't turn up
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review your order. We are sorry you have experienced a problem on this occasion, we can see a member of the team is helping you with your issue, however if you need any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us. Many Thanks, Prezzybox
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.48 based on 51,933 reviews