Prezzybox.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

Ordered a book "Dog thoughts" and some fudge for a friends birthday, Both arrived in time and well packaged. Great service, absolutely use this firm again.
Beautiful item bought for my mums birthday. The only downside I would say is the box that it came in. For the price of the item it could have looked better.
Thank you for the feedback - we hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review! We hope you’ll choose to shop with us again in the future. Prezzybox.
Ordered some bath bombs for my kids. They arrived quickly and were just what they wanted. Lovely product and excellent delivery
Really easy to order and very quick delivery
I was in a panic to buy my niece a gift that would arrive the next day, prezzybox had a great range, it was easy to find something that would work. It was quick to order and arrived the next day without any issue
Great service, items ordered and delivered within 24hrs
Easy quick service
Excellent quality, arrived really fast too!
Ordered last minute as I was taken to hospital 2 days before my partners birthday but it arrived on time as stated and well presented and advised at all stages Highly recommend
Very good, quick delivery and competitive prices with a good range of gifts. Very pleased.
Bought it as a present for my wife and she loved it.
Great next day delivery, reasonable cost and an unusual gift.
Despite all the Covid disruption my last-minute box was put together and shipped in time! Very happy with the selection available and extremely efficient service. Thank you!!
Such a lovely choice of gifts. Easy to order and delivery is prompt
First order I have placed and am very impressed will definitely order again thank you.
Absolutely excellent service when I entered e address wrong, it was sorted instantly, excellent help! And the items came on time or before, absolutely brilliant!
Ordered from here before always excellent gifts and can always find something really special
Lovely silver carousel money box for my first great granddaughter
Lovely gifts and delivery great
Website is so easy to use, the products are always as advertised and delivered the next day. Nothing to dislike and lots to smile about x
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.48 based on 51,945 reviews