Presto Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Presto Coffee
Read Presto Coffee Reviews

About Presto Coffee:

Crafting delicious, fresh coffee that doesn't cost the earth.

support@prestocoffeeroasters.com

Tell us how Presto Coffee made you happy
Ordered decaf light roast, it is clearly medium dark by appearance, and even more so in taste. A comparison to unions Rwanda Maraba decaf strongly highlights the difference in a quality light roast decaf. Having said that presto was about half the price. Overall quality is not bad per se, but there’s just much better stuff out there. Would probably not order again.
Italian coffee bags split when hot water poured on them. Terrible mess and coffee in drinkable.
Not bad for a decaff coffee, but bag arrived split at the side - received an apology, but didn't seem that bothered. Will most likely try elsewhere once finished
The coffee smells and tastes like manure
I am sure you would prefer me to e honest. The delivery took a while, no expecting next day but half a dozen days is a bit excessive. the container was only half full, this may be settlementt but quite excessive. the coffee certainly spelt chocolatt and was quite smooth but I struggle to experience the uplift cost his attracts. I am very disappointed, but maybe that is just me.
I tried to like this coffee, I really did. Different grinds, different brewing methods, different strengths, different styles of drink. Nothing stopped it tasting like a rather bitter, one-dimensional sludge. I give it two stars because I can just about tolerate it thoroughly iced.
My order took two weeks to arrive with me after I purchased it.. was it worth the wait?.. not really. The coffee is alright at best (think Taylors of Harrogate level). The customer service was grim, generic response and no real care about my issue. Absolutely no apology or attempt to make it right when I did finally get my order. Overall, I won't be returning, I can get the same standard of coffee from my supermarket in a fraction of the time and with a smile.
Presto Coffee is rated 4.60 based on 161 reviews