Prestigia Reviews

FR +33 (0) 1 79 97 26 03

Office 5434, PO Box 6945, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Prestigia made you happy

"Booked Pullman Danang Resort through Prestigia. On arrival found out no reservation had been made. I was able to get a room with my own effort but paid 150% fee for my stay. Prestigia 24/7 hotline was not accessible. When Prestigia responded at the end, they simply cancelled my booking and provided no further assistance. Beware - this company simply walk away when there is trouble."
Are you Prestigia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Accepted a non-refundable hotel booking for GBP480 for 5 nights. 24 hours later contacted to say hotel was not allowing check outs on my selected date. They could offer an extra night for GBP 960.... one night double the price of 5 nights.... one week on, still battling to cancel and refund the entire booking..... they operate a scam... DO NOT use them...."
"A great price for the perfect honeymoon"
"fast and good quality sercive."
"I booked a hotel with Prestigia recently. I had to change dates at the last minute and they dealt with this quickly. I will use them again!"
"I came across Prestigia randomly and was totally impressed by the good deals and customer service. I compared the price with different websites and found out that Prestigia had the best deal. Will definitely book with Prestigia again."
"Fairly easy to navigate, good rate negotiation, helpful support staff!"
"Questions I asked were promptly answered. Stay was as expected. It was easy to use, in short a god website."
"Used Prestigia for the first time it was a good experience from the booking to the end. Everything was just amazing!"
"Actually very good and friendly at the telephone. I dealt with a lady who was very effective in dealing with my problem. Her reaction was fast and when I called she knew how to handle my problem and gave me different options in order to solve it. Which I did successfully based on her recommendations. I got to know about Prestigia thru trivago.com."
"Actually very good and friendly at the telephone. I dealt with a lady who was very effective in dealing with my problem. Her reaction was fast and when I called she knew how to handle my problem and gave me different options in order to solve it. Which I did successfully based on her recommendations. I got to know about Prestigia thru trivago.com Dave"
Prestigia is rated 4.25 based on 12 reviews