Prestigia Reviews

FR +33 (0) 1 79 97 26 03

Office 5434, PO Box 6945, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Prestigia ?

"A great price for the perfect honeymoon"
"fast and good quality sercive."
"I booked a hotel with Prestigia recently. I had to change dates at the last minute and they dealt with this quickly. I will use them again!"
"I came across Prestigia randomly and was totally impressed by the good deals and customer service. I compared the price with different websites and found out that Prestigia had the best deal. Will definitely book with Prestigia again."
"Fairly easy to navigate, good rate negotiation, helpful support staff!"
"Questions I asked were promptly answered. Stay was as expected. It was easy to use, in short a god website."
"Used Prestigia for the first time it was a good experience from the booking to the end. Everything was just amazing!"
"Actually very good and friendly at the telephone. I dealt with a lady who was very effective in dealing with my problem. Her reaction was fast and when I called she knew how to handle my problem and gave me different options in order to solve it. Which I did successfully based on her recommendations. I got to know about Prestigia thru trivago.com."
"Actually very good and friendly at the telephone. I dealt with a lady who was very effective in dealing with my problem. Her reaction was fast and when I called she knew how to handle my problem and gave me different options in order to solve it. Which I did successfully based on her recommendations. I got to know about Prestigia thru trivago.com Dave"
Prestigia is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews