Prestige Drinks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Prestige Drinks

How would you rate Prestige Drinks?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tara Cheetham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Prestige Drinks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tara Cheetham
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a bottle of the engraved photo prosecco and was so pleased with the quality of the photo. Moreover, the service was fantastic! I ordered the bottle and it was ready the next day. My friend had tears in her eyes when I have it to her as she was delighted with it! Thank you Prestigedrinks I will be certainly ordering more!"
Bernadette Frarey
"There's a certain cider that my partner likes called Blund Pig. Unfortunately they do not sell them in local supermarket stores. I was lucky enough to come across Prestige Drinks on line. The prices were affordable, with an online discount if you purchase a certain amount. I ordered on the he Saturday and delivery arrived by Wednesday morning."
Prestige Drinks is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews