Prestige Drinks Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Prestige Drinks
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Prestige Drinks made you happy

"I urgently needed a personalised bottle of Champagne for an event we were holding. I went on trusty Google and found this gem of a company. The bottle arrived the very next day, the personal message had actually been engraved beautifully on the bottle. Not only that I was very impressed with the packaging, it came in a padded capsule!!! I would definitely recommend this company"
Are you Prestige Drinks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a bottle of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban Whisky as a team birthday gift to our Boss -couldn't be happier! Engraving was beautiful, myself & my team were very impressed and our Boss was completely overcome. Ordering was so easy and the packaging was fantastic. Will definitely use this company again."
"I ordered a MIXED case of Beavertown as a Christmas present. They sent me 12 of the same beer then when I emailed they blamed me for their sloppyness. Bad customer service wont be buying from them again."
"Oh my god!!! This company is amazing....I can’t wait for my wife to see this present....the picture on her favourite Gin bottle looks amazing! Highly highly recommend......thanks again👍🏼"
"Amazing service and my engraved bottle looks amazing so happy with it! I will definitely use this company again and recommend to friends and family"
"Great customer service would defiantly use them again!"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE,"YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED" LOVELY CUSTOMER SERVICE , VERY HAPPY WITH MY PHOTO ENGRAVED BOTTLE ARRIVED ON TIME THANKS GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING AGAIN :) X"
"a wonderful service and amazing engraving service on a special gift for our friends 50th...will be using this company again and again"
"What Prestige Drinks advertise and what you get can be different. Beware!!! I ordered some premium French cider from them and they sent me an inferior quality cider. Claimed it was the same thing!!!"
"I ordered a bottle of the engraved photo prosecco and was so pleased with the quality of the photo. Moreover, the service was fantastic! I ordered the bottle and it was ready the next day. My friend had tears in her eyes when I have it to her as she was delighted with it! Thank you Prestigedrinks I will be certainly ordering more!"
"There's a certain cider that my partner likes called Blund Pig. Unfortunately they do not sell them in local supermarket stores. I was lucky enough to come across Prestige Drinks on line. The prices were affordable, with an online discount if you purchase a certain amount. I ordered on the he Saturday and delivery arrived by Wednesday morning."
Prestige Drinks is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews