Prestige Drinks Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Prestige Drinks

How would you rate Prestige Drinks ?

"EXCELLENT SERVICE,"YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED" LOVELY CUSTOMER SERVICE , VERY HAPPY WITH MY PHOTO ENGRAVED BOTTLE ARRIVED ON TIME THANKS GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING AGAIN :) X"
"a wonderful service and amazing engraving service on a special gift for our friends 50th...will be using this company again and again"
"What Prestige Drinks advertise and what you get can be different. Beware!!! I ordered some premium French cider from them and they sent me an inferior quality cider. Claimed it was the same thing!!!"
"I ordered a bottle of the engraved photo prosecco and was so pleased with the quality of the photo. Moreover, the service was fantastic! I ordered the bottle and it was ready the next day. My friend had tears in her eyes when I have it to her as she was delighted with it! Thank you Prestigedrinks I will be certainly ordering more!"
"There's a certain cider that my partner likes called Blund Pig. Unfortunately they do not sell them in local supermarket stores. I was lucky enough to come across Prestige Drinks on line. The prices were affordable, with an online discount if you purchase a certain amount. I ordered on the he Saturday and delivery arrived by Wednesday morning."
Prestige Drinks is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews