Prestige Tech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Tech
Read Prestige Tech Reviews

About Prestige Tech:

We care about cars

Prestige Tech has stemmed from our passion and years of experience in the professional valeting industry. Every product is rigorously tested in our labs here in the UK to ensure quality, ease of use and durability is achieved. Our innovate products comply with our mission to deliver developed formulas to achieve the upmost quality in every one of our products.

Prestige Tech offers excellent custom designed packaging to ensure we offer a consistent and clear image for our brand.

info@prestigetech.co.uk

Tell us how Prestige Tech made you happy
Fantastic service and presentation of products! Scent lasts for weeks and smells great! 10/10
Ordered two cans of cherry b.last as have used it before. The product is great it last around 3-4 days the packaging is great and as a detailer so far all customer really like the smell of it. The only draw back I had was delivery was late, I did however contact them direct via Instagram and received updates on my parcel and why it was late so overall I’m happy. TMdetails
Hi Taykin,

First, I apologize that your item was delivered late. We take customer service very seriously and always try to exceed our customer’s expectations. However, in this instance due to the posting delays, we unfortunately did not meet those expectations. Glad you enjoy your air freshener!

Prestige Tech
Very nice smelling and lasts a long time
Hi Andrew

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!
Great efficient service. In love with the product, smelling exactly what’s advertised. Will Defo be making more purchases
Hi Vajiya

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!
Great product and excellent service, will buy again :)
Hi Laura

I’m also happy that you found the Scent amazing! We put a lot of work into our scents, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.
This didn't just smell AMAZING but also lasted a very long time unlike others on the market... Can't wait to try the others... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hi Sebastian,

Reading this review made my day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Other ones to try are Lemzie, Essence and Cherry!
Excellent products, best car freshener money could buy. Honestly spent so much on car air fresheners in the past thankfully I came across this no stopping me now. The 500ml can, does last a very long time as only a little is needed! Love the sample shampoo they sent! Very customer oriented!
Hi Imran

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m sure that perfume department will be thrilled to hear this!
Amazing Blast scents! Lasts ages from 1 spray! Cant wait to try the other scents :)
Prestige Tech is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews