Premier Exterior Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Premier Exterior Cleaning

Tell us how Premier Exterior Cleaning made you happy

Telephone
"Steve did a great job cleaning our entire house externally including conservatory and patio and left no little corners untouched. I would definitely recommend his service. Our house looks 'new' again."
"First class professional service from Premier Exterior Quality. This is the second time I have used Steve and would have no hesitation in using him again. Good value, reliable and great results, safely removing staining staining from exterior of house. Also went the extra mile to fit some anti-bird spikes. Extremely tidy as no mess."
"This is the 2nd time we have used Premier Exterior Cleaning and are delighted with the work completed - the house, driveway and paths looks like new. From start to finish all dealings with Steve were spot on - excellent service and value for money. I would highly recommend and will definitely use again."
"Excellent service and value for money.Would definitely use again in the future."
"No hassles,easy to deal with company, steve came round on time as arranged to clean the exterior of my house and conservatory..to say I'm happy with the results is an understatement..top class professional job..I would highly recommend and will definitely use again in the future"
"Great customer service, discussed process and pricing. Gave very good advice regarding after care and did a fantastic job - what a difference from a very pleasant gentleman - many thanks will defiantly use this company again."
"What a fantastic job Stevie made of my driveway. It looks brand new. Would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the cleaning done on my house In fact my driveway looks like new. Certainly would use this company again."
"Great service, very professional, reliable and excellent products/services. Highly recommend Steve"
"Top class work,would definitely recommend"
Premier Exterior Cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews