Premier Exterior Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Exterior Cleaning

Tell us how Premier Exterior Cleaning made you happy
The UPVC facias, roughcast, stonework and conservatory were all cleaned. Excellent job. Would highly recommend.
We had the plastic gutters and fascias, the wall harling, the brick walling, the concrete slab paths and the driveway paviors all cleaned in two visits. Steve carried out the work alone and it was carried out efficiently with great attention to detail and everything tidied up on completion.
Steve called at our house and explained that he offers a "Soft Wash" treatment to clean roughcast surfaces. The roughcast on our house is of a shell type and even though the house is 22 years old it was not extremely dirty. There were however areas (particularly the chimney area) where a lot of the chimney was quite black with the remainder of the walls looking a little bit weathered over the years. This was the first cleaning after 22 years after all. Steve explained the process which involves applying a chemical wash followed by a gentle rinse. I was particularly keen to avoid any sort of jet wash process as a nearby house had this done a few years ago and you wouldn't believe the amount of shell cast that was blasted off the walls in the process. I agreed to have the work done and was very pleased with the results. There was practically no shell cast disturbed (I've seen more come off in the past with really heavy rain) and the house now looks really clean with all traces of black gone from the chimney and another smaller area. The overall look is a fresh and clean house pretty much as it was when new. Steve also offered a path and drive clean service which is something that I had in mind to do. The monoblock drive was mossy and weedy and the paths were quite dirty. Who ever thought that monoblock was a good idea for a drive? I've battled with out drive quite a few times over the years and it's a dirty, messy and time-consuming operation. Just to be clear here, the drive and paths job that Steve did was with pressure washing equipment and not the same "soft wash" process for roughcast. Fair enough for me as this is probably the best way to do this for drives and paths. The end result was excellent - a clean weed-free drive and clean paths back and front including a couple of areas of slabs and fake cobbles within the back lawn. Overall, I'm as pleased as Punch with both jobs - and all carried out within the day.
Just had steve clean,all 4 gutters,sides and facias, Arrived on time but more to the point they are gleaming ,pure white just like new,fantastic job,highly recommend no faults whatsoever
Always use Steve to clean the outside of our house and he always does an excellent job.
Premier Exterior Cleaning carried out a 1st rate job cleaning my home making it look like new. Would definitely recommend and use them again.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price, very impressed.
Great job done would highly recommend!!
Steve was very professional and took the time to explain the benefits of using the products. As well as having the exterior walls of my house cleaned, Steve also cleaned the path, driveway and patio ensuring that everything was washed clean that had been sprayed with dirt/sand. I would have no hesitation in recommending Premier Exterior Cleaning, excellent job Steve. K. Brown, Fife.
Steve did a great job cleaning our entire house externally including conservatory and patio and left no little corners untouched. I would definitely recommend his service. Our house looks 'new' again.
First class professional service from Premier Exterior Quality. This is the second time I have used Steve and would have no hesitation in using him again. Good value, reliable and great results, safely removing staining staining from exterior of house. Also went the extra mile to fit some anti-bird spikes. Extremely tidy as no mess.
This is the 2nd time we have used Premier Exterior Cleaning and are delighted with the work completed - the house, driveway and paths looks like new. From start to finish all dealings with Steve were spot on - excellent service and value for money. I would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Excellent service and value for money.Would definitely use again in the future.
No hassles,easy to deal with company, steve came round on time as arranged to clean the exterior of my house and conservatory..to say I'm happy with the results is an understatement..top class professional job..I would highly recommend and will definitely use again in the future
Great customer service, discussed process and pricing. Gave very good advice regarding after care and did a fantastic job - what a difference from a very pleasant gentleman - many thanks will defiantly use this company again.
What a fantastic job Stevie made of my driveway. It looks brand new. Would highly recommend.
Very happy with the cleaning done on my house In fact my driveway looks like new. Certainly would use this company again.
Great service, very professional, reliable and excellent products/services. Highly recommend Steve
Top class work,would definitely recommend
Premier Exterior Cleaning is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews