Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

02073850888

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD ?

"Walked past Kingston's branch today walked in and was greeted by Shannon who i believe to be the manager and enquired about skin treatments. There was a practitioner available who placed me on a skin analysis machine and gave me a detailed consultation. Herself and the manager took such good care of me both explaining all of their treatments and skin care products. its not very often you find such a high quality service where they actually listen to the clients needs."
"I had a skinbrite peel done at the NottingHill clinic and my skin was left burnt ! Completely unprofessional staff and service with no remorse for being left with a burnt face ! After a millions attempt to try and resolve this I was left with no choice but to send a formal complaint and guess what after 7 days I had no response. The Doctor who assessed my skin at the Fulham clinic who ever so kindly said to me she can try a neutraliser to stop my scaring they caused from getting worse but said ‘Don’t expect miracles!!!! She also said that she personally would not have recommended the skinbrite peel for my skin type and tone.... So clearly staff are performing peels with no knowledge and professional training. The staff at the NottingHill Clinic said the scaring I’m left with is superficial and will fade! I wonder if it was their face would they feel like that extremely insensitive! I had to ask for a refund as I didn’t get the results and instead I am now left with a burnt face and funny enough no refund and no response to my formal complaint! Take a look at my uploaded pictures !"
"The worst experience I have had in my life. Extremely rude, this company is just a scam! They forced me to pay 'how much can you pay' maximum for a treatment directly after having done the supposedly free patch test. Do not even enter, there are so many good clinics in london many are even cheaper! The others are mostly fake reviews, even the manager uses multiple accounts to write fake reviews its disgusting."
"Went for consultation at Fulham branch, very sales driven and felt incredibly uncomfortable and under pressure to purchase treatments. The lady did not even explain to me how the treatment or the laser machine works, what to expect etc. She just told me she worked in Harley st, has lots of clients etc etc. Not very professional."
"Wonderful customer service and treatments. I would thoroughly recommend the clinicespecially Aleks and Indigo - fantastic practitioners who are professional, friendly and did an amazing job! Many thanks!"
"I had booked 3 sessions of the Carbon laser with the Fulham Branch. I specified that I suffer from Panick Attack disorder and that may condition my appointments. Unfortunately I had to miss one of them with very little notice, but It was because I was having one of my attacks and after that I couldn't go 1 hour in the tube to the clinic. I paid all upfront almost £600 and they told me that because of their policy they couldn't give me that session back. 2 sessions and my stains are still there! Very rude receptionist when I tried to explain what happened, didn't give me a chance to speak and she thought I was lying to her. Not recommending"
"Do not recommend for tattoo removal. I have advised to do 5 sessions treatment at Liverpool str branch. The result disappointed time and money waste."
"Last year I booked a 3 sessions top up for laser hair removal at The LIVERPOOL STREET branch. The first session got totally wrong as the lady burned my face. When I called in extremely worried, Sarah, the person at the reception at the time offered me to go back to get some cream and she also gave me that session free. Today I went for my last session (4 included the free one) and after 10 minutes I left the clinic I got a call from NICKY who very aggressively told me I walked out without paying. I tried to explain to her what happened but she just didn't want to listen and hanged up on me 3 times. I will now go ahead and sue them for what they did to my face as I luckily still have pictures. AVOID THIS CLINIC. VERY RUDE STAFF AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAVING YOUR TREATMENT WITH"
"I had to say that the skin consultation was inaceptable. They neither analysed my skin under the lamp nor asked me some questions about my problems. The only goal seemed to be ‚selling as much as you can‘. Furthermore, I had to pay in advance what seemed to be really strange as I never did this before.. The treatment I did was HydraFacial, it was ok but as the usual 4 steps it contained only two.. It was the first and last time I went there."
"To Joanne (Manager) I personally wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking after me as your new client. I really appreciated the kind gesture of goodwill offers and discounts you provided me for ALL my beauty treatments and packages i purchased from you on 23/5/18, I shall be a loyal client, your customer service has been very prompt in delivering super impressive and outstanding service to me from start to finish, you made sure i left your clinic extremely happy with the results A SUPER CONFIDENT HAPPY NEW ME!! I came into the clinic with a warm welcome, you made me feel like a PRINCESS I left the clinic as a QUEEN (felt like ROYALTY) (CELEBRITY) !! To Aspazia I also just wanting to say THANK YOU for my 1st pigmentation laser Treatment on 23/5/18 and the excellent package deal for my Laser hair removal, you have been so gentle and extremely polite & very friendly towards me, i cant wait to see you again Keep up the STUPENDOUS work your doing making every customer HAPPY LIKE MYSELF !! To Sarah (Specialist Consultant) I would like to say once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for today 24/5/18, I am so HAPPY with my results YOU MADE MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL I am most grateful for your undivided attention to detail, especially your TIME & CARE providing me the BEST SERVICE Sarah your a true PERFECTIONIST & IMPECCABLE in addressing the right injectables, to give that perfect natural glow, with outstanding results, in a matter of minutes, you completely transformed me The results are magnificent and beyond my expectations You really understood and listened so carefully prior the treatment ! ***** YOUR A STAR ***** SARAH *****"
"First class service and latest technology at an affordable price. Using the stunning new Clapham clinic and couldn’t be happier"
"Website and intial consultation falsely advertise the number of shades your teeth will whiten. Staff kindly let me go back for a second time but still no difference was seen. It was then that they admitted often people only see one shade difference if any. No refunds or compensation. Dont do teeth whitening at Laser Primer Clinic. Everyone that saw me after I gor them done said I was severely ripped off."
"Waited 30 minutes for an initial consultation at Clapham Common branch. No one told me anything about waiting time I was just there sitting on my own without even being asked if I want a glass of water or coffee. When I said that I will not wait any longer, the receptionist apologised and said and that they were very busy. During the 30 minutes wait I saw one person coming in. Based on this I can only imagine how much they value their costumers. I am glad I found this out before I agreed to any treatments. I will certainly not spend my money at this clinic..."
"I have been visiting the Clapham clinic for laser hair removal with both Hannah and Nina. Both ladies are so kind and instantly put you at ease. The results are great and i def would recommend them!"
"I was surprised to read the negative results on this page, as I’ve had nothing but great experiences at Premier Laser Clinic in Clapham. The staff is super friendly, and my regular laser hair removal technician Nina is an absolute star - a total asset to the clinic. In terms of the outcome from the sessions- the results are definitely there but it’s not quite 100% yet."
"Been having having laser hair removal. And as I have PCOS the results have been amazing. Hope they dont came back in the future. But the machines they are grate. Sara and Karina have been grate and very friendly. Very happy and I recommend this to anyone."
"I'm 3 sessions in and seeing results. Rochan who is doing my laser is fantastic. Very experienced and an absolutely charming lady. Thank you for the great chats throughout! See you soon!x"
"Waste of money, I have advised to do 6 stations dermapen face treatment for my acne scares on my (chin) at Liverpool Street, so I ended up with: •lots of large pores on my cheeks •spots all over my face •Scars on my chin more noticeable Right now I'm dealing with the spots breakout instead. So I came up with a problem I ended up with many problems I never had before! Very disappointed and I DO NOT recommend"
"dreadfully rude staff, have sent the same complaint letter 3 times and still no reply, i heard from a lovely staff member the owner doesn't care nor listen to the staff to resolve issues, don't go as I've been left with worse thread veins than i started."
Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.06 based on 156 reviews