Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02073850888

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

How would you rate Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD?

Tunch A.
Unverified Reviewer

I attended the Notting Hill Branch which I got 8 sessions full body for male. The manager and staff were friendly and helpful. The place is so cool, modern, fully equipped, However, after all of painful sessions, only my legs showed the difference, rest of my body is still covered with hair, even worsened, including my full arms, chest, abdomen, full back !! Not satisfied after having 8 x 2hour sessions, shaving my full body appx 1-2 hours, travelling appx 1-2 hours, total waste of my times and days !!
John Roberts
Unverified Reviewer

I had a consultation at the Soho clinic on 21st February. A recent surgical procedure had left a nasty scar on my face. I was quite anxious and Saba and Lucia took the time to reassure me they could help but I would have to wait a few more months before the scar could be treated. I can't praise them both enough for the good advice they gave me, I will definitely be going back to this clinic when the scar is ready for treatment. Really lovely people.
Andzelika
Verified Buyer

I would like to say thank to Trisan for her support when starting new treatments and helping me to feel comfortable within the clinic. She is always in a happy mood and very professional knowledgable. I would Deffo recommend having her
Leanne Christie
Unverified Reviewer

I absolutely love this clinic i was a bit scared at first being that i suffer with pcos and have a lot of hair in unwanted places. The team have made me feel amazing and like myself again. I am so happy with my experience that i plan to do a full body lazer treatment and also a teeth whitening. I am even considering more and thats all thanks to the amazing team at the Clapham clinic, my therapist was Nina and the fabulous receptionist Deanne.

From Mrs Leanne Christie
Nami
Unverified Reviewer

I've had a hit and miss experience at the Kingston branch. My first ever full appointment was handled appallingly by the beautician. She didn't introduce herself, ask my name or interact in what one would expect to be a normal way. Instead she scolded me for not cleaning my face thoroughly enough (I didn't have any make-up on!). She did nothing to allay any anxieties that might naturally occur with a first time experience of having a laser pointed at one's face. I'm afraid I started to cry which was pretty awkward. I'd been a hairy teenager and been teased mercilessly at school, so hair removal is emotionally triggering! I was finally thrilled that I was in a position to afford this treatment and I think her behaviour hit a nerve. I complained to the manager who apologised but I never received an apology from the beautician.

I've since been seeing another lady (Araxia) who is very nice but seems hugely overworked. Some of the sessions have felt rushed. What has been irritating though is 'losing' a session because someone from the Aldgate East branch was filling in once, and was absolutely clueless about my treatment. She didn't take time to read my notes and expected me to talk her through what to do and didn't like it when I pointed out that the onus was on her to take responsibility for my treatment. The machine wasn't filled with water and she took longer to sort that out, then my actual treatment.

There's something a bit odd with the Premier clinic setup. There's clearly money issues involved - there's a real pressure to sign up clients. It seems target-driven which then creates tension with being client-centred. In fact, I had a consultation which involved a patch test but I wasn't actually given time to see if there would be any reaction (e.g 24 hrs!) I was compelled to sign up immediately. I'm not sure how safe that is. Even hair dye patch tests require you to wait 24-48 hrs. They've also gone back on the 'special offer' and since I can't actually remember the actual wording, I'm not able to contest it. But I get the sense that they're not being entirely truthful.

If I had my time again, I would go elsewhere - somewhere a bit more intimate, less rushed, and more interested in the customer and their needs. Of course, a business has to make money but there's an optimum point at which a company is sacrificing quality service for numbers.

As to whether the treatment is effective, I had hoped to see better results by this stage (I've had 5 sessions already). I'm trying not to be cynical but I wonder if they're rushing some of my sessions as they want me to sign up for another package. I know I will probably need more than 8 sessions but think I'll find somewhere else the next time round.
Afet Allahverdi
Unverified Reviewer

Hello.. I have been already client for 2 years in Premier Laser Clinic Aldgate but recently I'm so dissatisfied with their service.. I just want my sessions finish immediately and I change my Clinic.. Because the staff has changed and they are disrespectful and I can't get good results like before because "specialists" are not responsible with their job and they are rude.. When I said something to them politely that I didn't like and they started to show their anger with their body language and mimics.. Previous staff and service was so nice.. The other thing is that people there are not working with same rules and conditions., Every of them have their own rules.. When I called them to book my next session.. I asked the lady full arm includes shoulders as well and she told me yes it includes to full arm but when I came to the session and woman started to do my arm and I told why u don't do my shoulders.. She answered me that no it doesn't include arm.. And I tried to explain her the situation.. Anyway it was so difficult to talk to them.. I'm so disappointed and dissatisfied with their service so much recently
Disatisfied Customer
Unverified Reviewer

I intially came to do my sides and neck and was told it falls under half face so just went along as i thought its a well known clinic .I was told hair will lighten and i had to shave every time i came for a session. Only one session hurt the rest of the 6 did not so i dont know what went wrong either intensity wasnt right. I have now hair on my cheeks which i hate and feel like i wasted money as the hair is darker and their excuse is 'your hair is active again ' well it never was dark and now its dark . Wont recommend
Unverified Reviewer

I used Premier Laser Clinic for thread veins removal. Before booking I asked if the treatment was painful and I was told it was like waxing. I booked a course of six as I thought I could cope with a "waxing" pain. Unfortunately the first treatment was very painful, like having someone stubbing a cigarette on my legs every second. My legs were badly bruised for several days. I returned for a second treatment thinking it could be better, but again the pain was unbearable. At times, although I was asking the therapist to stop, she held my leg and gave a few more stubs... I couldn't carry on with the treatment and Premier Laser did not want to refund the money of the untaken treatments. I was really disappointed.
Saima
Unverified Reviewer

I use the Clapham branch for laser hair removal. I have to say that Nina at the Clapham branch is truly excellent. She is very professional, makes you feel at ease and highly accommodating. I am very impressed and would highly recommend Nina to others.
A
Unverified Reviewer

As a newbie to cosmetic procedures I had a really vague idea of what to expect, however the staff at the Aldagte clinic are professional, friendly and really put you at ease. There was an issue regarding the size of the treatment area and price after I had paid but it was solved by mutual agreement. I have had 4 Dermapen sessions for stretch mark removal so far, with two remaining. There are other areas of myself I would like to treat such as a birth marks and scars and based on the incredible results as well as level of service I will be choosing to have these treated by the same company and branch. Highly recommend!
Maria Novelli
Unverified Reviewer

I arrived for my appointment on 04/02 (I waited three weeks for an appointment with Marinda) in the Kingston clinic only to be told that instead my appointment is with Leona. I was awkwardly put in a position to either re-book or go ahead on the spot (in front of the consultant, it was really embarrassing!). I then reluctantly went ahead because I had shaved parts of my face as advised to do. The receptionist said Leona had all details in my file and would offer the same service as Marinda. However when I went into the room, Leona asked me what treatment I required and what parts of my face had been discussed with Marinda. She then said I should have shaved my forehead as well, which I was never advised to do.
The laser treatment did not remove any hair at all!!!!! Leona told me she did not work for this clinic and was called in to replace Marinda who had a surgery booked. The receptionist told me it was an emergency surgery and this is why they could not have contacted me in advance to say Marinda would no longer be available. I have now paid in full for 8 sessions, however this first session did nothing, and now I have shaved areas of my face not matching the other areas. My husband booked the derma pen treatment and is now considering cancelling them based on my experience. How do I organise a refund? I do not want to pay for this horrible, horrible useless session and experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan
Unverified Reviewer

Awful customer service once they have you paid up. Late for appointments, no apologies. After nearly a year with them, they tried to implement a no shaving policy despite this being a central part of our agreement. They will do all they can to get you signed up, then they don't care.
Harsha
Unverified Reviewer

I attend the laser clinic at the Aldgate East Branch. Staff are excellent and friendly. The laser machine they use is Nd YAG which is excellent for my skin. Would recommend who is interested in laser hair removal to visit here. Im so happy with my results.
Safa
Unverified Reviewer

so i went for a consultation and what i expected and wanted to hear was:

based on your skin type this machine will work best as the laser penetrates/or doesnt penetrate deeply, its safer to use this machine than this one, the hair type will response better on this machine, you should expect to see results, in some rare cases you could experience paradox hair growth, the machines are FDA approved, explain the different lasers diode, alexanderlit....etc

but instead this is what i heard (for one whole HOUR):

I worked in harley street for 13 years (dunno why i was supposed to be impressed!) i am a collage lecturer, i've used ND YAG laser on my whole body in the 1999's i saw amazing results on my body you can see the results here!
i have clients from the middle east they all come to me.

VERY pointless consultation where all what the therapist did was BRAG
Nurmianti
Unverified Reviewer

At the beginning, I went to try Spectra Laser at Clapham branch, booked 3 sessions. Everything was great, Cathy and Jana were professional, as well as the staff. All my appointments went well, on time and done perfectly. Then, I moved to Fulham branch, because it's closer to my work. I booked 3 sessions straight away. My first appointment didn't go how I expected it to be (like in Clapham branch). I filled in the form they gave me, and informed them that I had done 3 sessions (the same exact laser treatment) at Clapham. The laser therapist was nice, but I was so dissatisfied with how the process went. It was so quick, and I barely felt anything on my face. I could compare it because I had it done before. I went to complain, the receptionist was listening and taking it professionally. I got another appointment for a review to discuss about my complain. I saw a different laser therapist to resolve my complain. They gave me another form to fill in. I already told them I had filled one form before, but because they couldn't find my previous form, I just filled in again anyway just to get over it. On that review appointment, they agreed to give me another additional session to make up the disappointing one.
So I went to the appointment they gave me for the 2nd appointment. When I got there, they told me that it was written as a review appointment, they insisted that it was for the review. I told them I had already done the review. After a bit of elaboration, finally a laser therapist took me in, but I had to wait 1 hour from the supposed to be my slot. I was pretty annoyed. And, then, my 3rd appointment, I needed to reschedule, because I got sick. When I was on the phone, the receptionist couldn't find my form, again. She told me she would call me back. I was waiting and waiting, nobody called me. So I called her, and told her that she was supposed to call me. Because I was already annoyed, I told her that Fulham branch lost my form again, she tried to defend that she didnt lose it, she just couldnt find it. Duh. Finally I got my appointment. The only appointment that went well was the last one, with Ruochen. She's very knowledgeable and helpful. She performed the laser treatment perfectly.
I'd recommend the Clapham one, but not the Fulham one. I see great result at Fulham as well, but THE MANAGEMENT NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS. I regretted I changed to that branch.
Unverified Reviewer

Spent almost 2K on treatments at the Liverpool st branch which failed to work for me unfortunately. I contacted the manager to discuss my concerns though she was extremely unhelpful and customer service was poor. Overall, I had a bad experience and have been left disappointed as I wasted a lot of money - I would not recommend this clinic.
Unverified Reviewer

I have had lazer for a very long time and gave tried different beauticians and this clinic is by far the best. The team are very friendly and hours are adapted to fit you. They are very considerate and honest to each client. Nina is my lazer Lady and she is amazing absolute credit to the company. Very sociable, caring and friendly. The atmosphere is very positive. (I go to the clapham branch)

Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.40 based on 124 reviews