Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD

02073850888

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

How would you rate Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD ?

"I had booked 3 sessions of the Carbon laser with the Fulham Branch. I specified that I suffer from Panick Attack disorder and that may condition my appointments. Unfortunately I had to miss one of them with very little notice, but It was because I was having one of my attacks and after that I couldn't go 1 hour in the tube to the clinic. I paid all upfront almost £600 and they told me that because of their policy they couldn't give me that session back. 2 sessions and my stains are still there! Very rude receptionist when I tried to explain what happened, didn't give me a chance to speak and she thought I was lying to her. Not recommending"
"Do not recommend for tattoo removal. I have advised to do 5 sessions treatment at Liverpool str branch. The result disappointed time and money waste."
"Last year I booked a 3 sessions top up for laser hair removal at The LIVERPOOL STREET branch. The first session got totally wrong as the lady burned my face. When I called in extremely worried, Sarah, the person at the reception at the time offered me to go back to get some cream and she also gave me that session free. Today I went for my last session (4 included the free one) and after 10 minutes I left the clinic I got a call from NICKY who very aggressively told me I walked out without paying. I tried to explain to her what happened but she just didn't want to listen and hanged up on me 3 times. I will now go ahead and sue them for what they did to my face as I luckily still have pictures. AVOID THIS CLINIC. VERY RUDE STAFF AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAVING YOUR TREATMENT WITH"
"I had to say that the skin consultation was inaceptable. They neither analysed my skin under the lamp nor asked me some questions about my problems. The only goal seemed to be ‚selling as much as you can‘. Furthermore, I had to pay in advance what seemed to be really strange as I never did this before.. The treatment I did was HydraFacial, it was ok but as the usual 4 steps it contained only two.. It was the first and last time I went there."
"To Joanne (Manager) I personally wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking after me as your new client. I really appreciated the kind gesture of goodwill offers and discounts you provided me for ALL my beauty treatments and packages i purchased from you on 23/5/18, I shall be a loyal client, your customer service has been very prompt in delivering super impressive and outstanding service to me from start to finish, you made sure i left your clinic extremely happy with the results A SUPER CONFIDENT HAPPY NEW ME!! I came into the clinic with a warm welcome, you made me feel like a PRINCESS I left the clinic as a QUEEN (felt like ROYALTY) (CELEBRITY) !! To Aspazia I also just wanting to say THANK YOU for my 1st pigmentation laser Treatment on 23/5/18 and the excellent package deal for my Laser hair removal, you have been so gentle and extremely polite & very friendly towards me, i cant wait to see you again Keep up the STUPENDOUS work your doing making every customer HAPPY LIKE MYSELF !! To Sarah (Specialist Consultant) I would like to say once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for today 24/5/18, I am so HAPPY with my results YOU MADE MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL I am most grateful for your undivided attention to detail, especially your TIME & CARE providing me the BEST SERVICE Sarah your a true PERFECTIONIST & IMPECCABLE in addressing the right injectables, to give that perfect natural glow, with outstanding results, in a matter of minutes, you completely transformed me The results are magnificent and beyond my expectations You really understood and listened so carefully prior the treatment ! ***** YOUR A STAR ***** SARAH *****"
"First class service and latest technology at an affordable price. Using the stunning new Clapham clinic and couldn’t be happier"
"Website and intial consultation falsely advertise the number of shades your teeth will whiten. Staff kindly let me go back for a second time but still no difference was seen. It was then that they admitted often people only see one shade difference if any. No refunds or compensation. Dont do teeth whitening at Laser Primer Clinic. Everyone that saw me after I gor them done said I was severely ripped off."
"Waited 30 minutes for an initial consultation at Clapham Common branch. No one told me anything about waiting time I was just there sitting on my own without even being asked if I want a glass of water or coffee. When I said that I will not wait any longer, the receptionist apologised and said and that they were very busy. During the 30 minutes wait I saw one person coming in. Based on this I can only imagine how much they value their costumers. I am glad I found this out before I agreed to any treatments. I will certainly not spend my money at this clinic..."
"I have been visiting the Clapham clinic for laser hair removal with both Hannah and Nina. Both ladies are so kind and instantly put you at ease. The results are great and i def would recommend them!"
"I was surprised to read the negative results on this page, as I’ve had nothing but great experiences at Premier Laser Clinic in Clapham. The staff is super friendly, and my regular laser hair removal technician Nina is an absolute star - a total asset to the clinic. In terms of the outcome from the sessions- the results are definitely there but it’s not quite 100% yet."
"Been having having laser hair removal. And as I have PCOS the results have been amazing. Hope they dont came back in the future. But the machines they are grate. Sara and Karina have been grate and very friendly. Very happy and I recommend this to anyone."
"I'm 3 sessions in and seeing results. Rochan who is doing my laser is fantastic. Very experienced and an absolutely charming lady. Thank you for the great chats throughout! See you soon!x"
"Waste of money, I have advised to do 6 stations dermapen face treatment for my acne scares on my (chin) at Liverpool Street, so I ended up with: •lots of large pores on my cheeks •spots all over my face •Scars on my chin more noticeable Right now I'm dealing with the spots breakout instead. So I came up with a problem I ended up with many problems I never had before! Very disappointed and I DO NOT recommend"
"dreadfully rude staff, have sent the same complaint letter 3 times and still no reply, i heard from a lovely staff member the owner doesn't care nor listen to the staff to resolve issues, don't go as I've been left with worse thread veins than i started."
"These guys should not be performing laser hair removal on dark skinned people. The reason why is after a series of chats with real experts in the field, I was advised that the only treatment suitable for people with dark skin, sporadic hair growth and thick hair is electrolysis, not laser hair removal. To explain a bit more, the pulse of the laser cannot be to high as it can scar dark skin. Therefore the pulse used only stimulates hair growth. These guys are greedy and do not care about their clients, it's all money. One thing that needs to be understood is the beauty industry is not regulated. It is only local councils who approve it and are not experts. You only have to look at them to tell that they should not be operating a beauty clinic. I am now left with more hair than I had before. Please do not go there if you have dark skin, it will only cause more hair growth."
"Yes defently I had a lovely and professional welcome to PREMIER LASER CLINC hosted by SABA .Had today my first laser section and am very satisfied!!!"
"Really happy with my laser hair removal treatments at Aldgate. Roohi has been FANTASTIC. Throughout the period Roohi has been professional, approachable and EXTREMELY good at her job. Roohi will instantly make you feel at ease. I am extremely happy and I personally recommend Roohi if you are interested in laser hair removal. Results will vary depending on the clinician however you always see results with Roohi. She is AMAZING!!!! The clinic manage Jehan has also been AMAZING. She is everything you expect a manager to be and goes out her way to fit you in for a treatment. I am one satisfied customer and definitely recommend laser hair removal!!!"
"I had bought 6 sessions of hair treatment, 3 sessions of scar removal and one product. None of the three were effective, despite assurances by Alex (a laser technician at the Soho branch) before the treatments started that I should be seeing positive results. I was also shown before and after pictures of treatments that have been done previously, but my scar is actually worse than to start with. I wanted to remedy the situation by trying other treatments but the skin clinic was absolutely unapologetic for wasting my money on three ineffective treatments. I am very disappointed by the lack of sensitivity to the customer's needs and no results despite having spent a lot of money."
"The staff is simply lovely. I couldn't recommend high enough Jeanne who is very professional, detail oriented and has given me all the necessary information. The results have been suprising! Some area have been slower to work but 5 sessions on the way now and I am really happy. My skin is much smoother as well."
Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.11 based on 151 reviews