Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD

02073850888

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

How would you rate Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD?

Alice
Unverified Reviewer

I'm 3 sessions in and seeing results. Rochan who is doing my laser is fantastic. Very experienced and an absolutely charming lady. Thank you for the great chats throughout! See you soon!x
Unverified Reviewer

Waste of money, I have advised to do 6 stations dermapen face treatment for my acne scares on my (chin) at Liverpool Street, so I ended up with:
•lots of large pores on my cheeks
•spots all over my face
•Scars on my chin more noticeable
Right now I'm dealing with the spots breakout instead.

So I came up with a problem I ended up with many problems I never had before!
Very disappointed and I DO NOT recommend
Unverified Reviewer

dreadfully rude staff, have sent the same complaint letter 3 times and still no reply, i heard from a lovely staff member the owner doesn't care nor listen to the staff to resolve issues, don't go as I've been left with worse thread veins than i started.
Unverified Reviewer

These guys should not be performing laser hair removal on dark skinned people. The reason why is after a series of chats with real experts in the field, I was advised that the only treatment suitable for people with dark skin, sporadic hair growth and thick hair is electrolysis, not laser hair removal.

To explain a bit more, the pulse of the laser cannot be to high as it can scar dark skin. Therefore the pulse used only stimulates hair growth.

These guys are greedy and do not care about their clients, it's all money.

One thing that needs to be understood is the beauty industry is not regulated. It is only local councils who approve it and are not experts.

You only have to look at them to tell that they should not be operating a beauty clinic. I am now left with more hair than I had before.

Please do not go there if you have dark skin, it will only cause more hair growth.
Unverified Reviewer

Yes defently I had a lovely and professional welcome to PREMIER LASER CLINC hosted by SABA .Had today my first laser section and am very satisfied!!!
Adam
Unverified Reviewer

Really happy with my laser hair removal treatments at Aldgate. Roohi has been FANTASTIC. Throughout the period Roohi has been professional, approachable and EXTREMELY good at her job. Roohi will instantly make you feel at ease. I am extremely happy and I personally recommend Roohi if you are interested in laser hair removal. Results will vary depending on the clinician however you always see results with Roohi. She is AMAZING!!!!

The clinic manage Jehan has also been AMAZING. She is everything you expect a manager to be and goes out her way to fit you in for a treatment. I am one satisfied customer and definitely recommend laser hair removal!!!
Poorvi
Unverified Reviewer

I had bought 6 sessions of hair treatment, 3 sessions of scar removal and one product. None of the three were effective, despite assurances by Alex (a laser technician at the Soho branch) before the treatments started that I should be seeing positive results. I was also shown before and after pictures of treatments that have been done previously, but my scar is actually worse than to start with. I wanted to remedy the situation by trying other treatments but the skin clinic was absolutely unapologetic for wasting my money on three ineffective treatments. I am very disappointed by the lack of sensitivity to the customer's needs and no results despite having spent a lot of money.
Heloise
Unverified Reviewer

The staff is simply lovely. I couldn't recommend high enough Jeanne who is very professional, detail oriented and has given me all the necessary information.
The results have been suprising! Some area have been slower to work but 5 sessions on the way now and I am really happy. My skin is much smoother as well.
Unverified Reviewer

Disorganised and 2/3 times they've cancelled my appointment and I only found out when I was there or on my way there.
Joanna
Unverified Reviewer

I finished my full legs and full bikini treatment at the Fulham clinic and I could not ask for better service!! I had my treatments with Rochan who is very précised in what she's doing and also a very lovely person! :) Unfortunately she was away when I supposed to have my last treatment and I need to admit that I was a bit scared to have my last treatment with someone else, however Shannon ended up being very précised and a lovely person too! I would definitely recommend Fulham clinic to all my friends!! I'm very HAPPY with your service and they way you approach your clients! :) I really enjoyed my time with you ladies, I will be back!! :)
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely awful customer service at the Aldgate branch!!! Staff are extremely rude and not understanding at all. I have been to many clinics and this by far was the worst one. I booked a 8 sessions of laser hair removal for half my face, prior to paying for this bundle staff were very enthusiastic and well mannered however after my second session I started breaking out horrifically in all the areas that had been exposed to laser. From having clear skin all my life i was traumatised! Not only did i develop acne which I am currently dealing with after 3 months, i also developed scars, along with pigmentation despite using sunscreen factor 50 every hour! I was called in for a skin review which was pointless as she vaguely observed my skin and concluded that the spots were arising due to an underlying skin condition - SERIOUSLY????

Do not book any sessions from this unprofessional place i'd recommend Skins dermatologist instead - much more professional and customer service is excellent!
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely terrible customer service! My skin broke out so badly after treatments and cannot get my money back!
Unverified Reviewer

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Sarah (Notting Hill branch of Premier Laser Clinic) who looked after me incredibly well, making me feel very comfortable during my first experience with injectables. I originally came with the intent of getting fillers in my upper cheek to give me more of naturally contoured and defined face shape. Whilst talking through my procedure with Sarah she suggested putting filler into my chin also to elongate my face shape and preventing it from looking too round. I also wanted to increase the size of my top lip to balance out my significantly larger bottom lip, Sarah also did this very well- surprisingly pain free! Since then I have been very happy with my results. No bumps, lumps or bruises which I had been concerned about. Sarah is professional, attentive and fantastic at advising how to accentuate your best features and correcting areas of concern. I most definitely recommend her and will be returning.
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

They drag out their laser treatments (for vein removal) - I can only imagine to charge more. A patch of skin that is usually done in 15 mins elsewhere - in the Kingston branch was told would take 3-5 sessions. I told them my expectation was that one session should be fine but then realised that in the 15 minute session they only use the laser for 5 minutes. So £50 for 5 minutes. Also they do do 'zap' each vein they generally strobe over the area. Waste of money and potential time. They would charge £250 for something I've had done elsewhere.
J
Unverified Reviewer

Had 12 sessions of laser hair removal in clapham common branch two years ago staff were lovely there but results didnt last, last year bought another 9 in liverpool street branch, the manager there was also rude and had an attitude, she guaranteed me id only need these then maintenance like once a year but soon as i finished hair grew back as normal like it would between treatments when id have to shave to before coming, the laser just doesnt work its such a rip off, certainly not worth having to deal with her attitude only to not see results. And it does hurt!
Tunch A.
Unverified Reviewer

I attended the Notting Hill Branch which I got 8 sessions full body for male. The manager and staff were friendly and helpful. The place is so cool, modern, fully equipped, However, after all of painful sessions, only my legs showed the difference, rest of my body is still covered with hair, even worsened, including my full arms, chest, abdomen, full back !! Not satisfied after having 8 x 2hour sessions, shaving my full body appx 1-2 hours, travelling appx 1-2 hours, total waste of my times and days !!
John Roberts
Unverified Reviewer

I had a consultation at the Soho clinic on 21st February. A recent surgical procedure had left a nasty scar on my face. I was quite anxious and Saba and Lucia took the time to reassure me they could help but I would have to wait a few more months before the scar could be treated. I can't praise them both enough for the good advice they gave me, I will definitely be going back to this clinic when the scar is ready for treatment. Really lovely people.
Andzelika
Verified Buyer

I would like to say thank to Trisan for her support when starting new treatments and helping me to feel comfortable within the clinic. She is always in a happy mood and very professional knowledgable. I would Deffo recommend having her
Leanne Christie
Unverified Reviewer

I absolutely love this clinic i was a bit scared at first being that i suffer with pcos and have a lot of hair in unwanted places. The team have made me feel amazing and like myself again. I am so happy with my experience that i plan to do a full body lazer treatment and also a teeth whitening. I am even considering more and thats all thanks to the amazing team at the Clapham clinic, my therapist was Nina and the fabulous receptionist Deanne.

From Mrs Leanne Christie
Nami
Unverified Reviewer

I've had a hit and miss experience at the Kingston branch. My first ever full appointment was handled appallingly by the beautician. She didn't introduce herself, ask my name or interact in what one would expect to be a normal way. Instead she scolded me for not cleaning my face thoroughly enough (I didn't have any make-up on!). She did nothing to allay any anxieties that might naturally occur with a first time experience of having a laser pointed at one's face. I'm afraid I started to cry which was pretty awkward. I'd been a hairy teenager and been teased mercilessly at school, so hair removal is emotionally triggering! I was finally thrilled that I was in a position to afford this treatment and I think her behaviour hit a nerve. I complained to the manager who apologised but I never received an apology from the beautician.

I've since been seeing another lady (Araxia) who is very nice but seems hugely overworked. Some of the sessions have felt rushed. What has been irritating though is 'losing' a session because someone from the Aldgate East branch was filling in once, and was absolutely clueless about my treatment. She didn't take time to read my notes and expected me to talk her through what to do and didn't like it when I pointed out that the onus was on her to take responsibility for my treatment. The machine wasn't filled with water and she took longer to sort that out, then my actual treatment.

There's something a bit odd with the Premier clinic setup. There's clearly money issues involved - there's a real pressure to sign up clients. It seems target-driven which then creates tension with being client-centred. In fact, I had a consultation which involved a patch test but I wasn't actually given time to see if there would be any reaction (e.g 24 hrs!) I was compelled to sign up immediately. I'm not sure how safe that is. Even hair dye patch tests require you to wait 24-48 hrs. They've also gone back on the 'special offer' and since I can't actually remember the actual wording, I'm not able to contest it. But I get the sense that they're not being entirely truthful.

If I had my time again, I would go elsewhere - somewhere a bit more intimate, less rushed, and more interested in the customer and their needs. Of course, a business has to make money but there's an optimum point at which a company is sacrificing quality service for numbers.

As to whether the treatment is effective, I had hoped to see better results by this stage (I've had 5 sessions already). I'm trying not to be cynical but I wonder if they're rushing some of my sessions as they want me to sign up for another package. I know I will probably need more than 8 sessions but think I'll find somewhere else the next time round.
Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.20 based on 139 reviews