Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

Tell us how Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Avoid at all costs.. they just want your money and when your booked in they don't care. Unfortunately even the good staff don't have a choice but to get you to part with your money as they work on commission and have very high targets and if these are not reached they will lose their jobs.. This is down to the area manager and the greedy owner.. This then reflects on the staff and probably why the customer service and results are appalling..."
"I had a very deceitful and unprofessional experience at the clinic so far going from poor and misleading information about offered treatments, unprofessional and under qualified staff to overall bad management. Still waiting on a call back and reimbursement after 2 phone follow ups after 3 weeks. Will not go there again !"
"I do not recommend this salon! Avoid.. They are quick to take your money in the consultation.. very bad with refunds which is very very long winded. They tell you to email them for the refund yet they never respond! You have to keep chasing them despite the fact that you told them well in advance. If I knew it would be this difficult in getting my money back I would have never came here. I went to the Clapham branch and even spoke to manager chanelle. Seems to me this company is quick to take your money upfront after a very vague patch test but that's about it. Avoid at all cost.."
"I’ve visited Premier Laser Clinic in Soho. I had an absolutely great experience! I went to do laser hair removal but will come back for the facial peel soon. I was greated by very professional team starting from the receptionist who kindly explained what would happen and gave me the forms to fulfill. Then I had a treatment with Maria who was very lovely and skilful. The machines they are using at the clinic are very advanced in comparison with Soprano that I’ve used 2 years ago. I felt no pain whatsoever because of the stream of the cold air during the treatment. I would definitely recommend this clinic."
"Most of the 5 star reviews are FAKE. Have you noticed that most of them are either 1/2 stars, and others are 5? How is it that some people love it, and others hate it? Very unlikely. There are so many praising the so-called “manager”, who just writes these herself, for herself. Since they don’t have many clients she has nothing to do, so here we are. I have never met such a rude person IN MY LIFE. DO NOT GO HERE, they advertise a “free laser patch test”, and then want you to pay as much as possible upfront, without you even knowing if it’s something for you! I have never heard of this. Terrible. Save not even your money, but yourself..."
"I visited PLC SOHO branch last week to have my quarterly facial and this time they really surpassed themselves! I was treated by a young lady called Alexandra and she gave me a consultation before tailor making a facial/peel specific to my skin. Alongside vitamin C and other products the main basis of the treatment was Stem Cell rejuvenation, I'm not too sure what this actually does but all I can say I peeled for a week and now have the clearest most glowing skin!!!!! I actually can't believe it. Seriously recommend going in there with an open mind and following their advice depending on your consult. My fave clinic in London!"
"Walked past Kingston's branch today walked in and was greeted by Shannon who i believe to be the manager and enquired about skin treatments. There was a practitioner available who placed me on a skin analysis machine and gave me a detailed consultation. Herself and the manager took such good care of me both explaining all of their treatments and skin care products. its not very often you find such a high quality service where they actually listen to the clients needs."
"I had a skinbrite peel done at the NottingHill clinic and my skin was left burnt ! Completely unprofessional staff and service with no remorse for being left with a burnt face ! After a millions attempt to try and resolve this I was left with no choice but to send a formal complaint and guess what after 7 days I had no response. The Doctor who assessed my skin at the Fulham clinic who ever so kindly said to me she can try a neutraliser to stop my scaring they caused from getting worse but said ‘Don’t expect miracles!!!! She also said that she personally would not have recommended the skinbrite peel for my skin type and tone.... So clearly staff are performing peels with no knowledge and professional training. The staff at the NottingHill Clinic said the scaring I’m left with is superficial and will fade! I wonder if it was their face would they feel like that extremely insensitive! I had to ask for a refund as I didn’t get the results and instead I am now left with a burnt face and funny enough no refund and no response to my formal complaint! Take a look at my uploaded pictures !"
"The worst experience I have had in my life. Extremely rude, this company is just a scam! They forced me to pay 'how much can you pay' maximum for a treatment directly after having done the supposedly free patch test. Do not even enter, there are so many good clinics in london many are even cheaper! The others are mostly fake reviews, even the manager uses multiple accounts to write fake reviews its disgusting."
"Went for consultation at Fulham branch, very sales driven and felt incredibly uncomfortable and under pressure to purchase treatments. The lady did not even explain to me how the treatment or the laser machine works, what to expect etc. She just told me she worked in Harley st, has lots of clients etc etc. Not very professional."
"Wonderful customer service and treatments. I would thoroughly recommend the clinicespecially Aleks and Indigo - fantastic practitioners who are professional, friendly and did an amazing job! Many thanks!"
"I had booked 3 sessions of the Carbon laser with the Fulham Branch. I specified that I suffer from Panick Attack disorder and that may condition my appointments. Unfortunately I had to miss one of them with very little notice, but It was because I was having one of my attacks and after that I couldn't go 1 hour in the tube to the clinic. I paid all upfront almost £600 and they told me that because of their policy they couldn't give me that session back. 2 sessions and my stains are still there! Very rude receptionist when I tried to explain what happened, didn't give me a chance to speak and she thought I was lying to her. Not recommending"
"Do not recommend for tattoo removal. I have advised to do 5 sessions treatment at Liverpool str branch. The result disappointed time and money waste."
"Last year I booked a 3 sessions top up for laser hair removal at The LIVERPOOL STREET branch. The first session got totally wrong as the lady burned my face. When I called in extremely worried, Sarah, the person at the reception at the time offered me to go back to get some cream and she also gave me that session free. Today I went for my last session (4 included the free one) and after 10 minutes I left the clinic I got a call from NICKY who very aggressively told me I walked out without paying. I tried to explain to her what happened but she just didn't want to listen and hanged up on me 3 times. I will now go ahead and sue them for what they did to my face as I luckily still have pictures. AVOID THIS CLINIC. VERY RUDE STAFF AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAVING YOUR TREATMENT WITH"
"I had to say that the skin consultation was inaceptable. They neither analysed my skin under the lamp nor asked me some questions about my problems. The only goal seemed to be ‚selling as much as you can‘. Furthermore, I had to pay in advance what seemed to be really strange as I never did this before.. The treatment I did was HydraFacial, it was ok but as the usual 4 steps it contained only two.. It was the first and last time I went there."
"To Joanne (Manager) I personally wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking after me as your new client. I really appreciated the kind gesture of goodwill offers and discounts you provided me for ALL my beauty treatments and packages i purchased from you on 23/5/18, I shall be a loyal client, your customer service has been very prompt in delivering super impressive and outstanding service to me from start to finish, you made sure i left your clinic extremely happy with the results A SUPER CONFIDENT HAPPY NEW ME!! I came into the clinic with a warm welcome, you made me feel like a PRINCESS I left the clinic as a QUEEN (felt like ROYALTY) (CELEBRITY) !! To Aspazia I also just wanting to say THANK YOU for my 1st pigmentation laser Treatment on 23/5/18 and the excellent package deal for my Laser hair removal, you have been so gentle and extremely polite & very friendly towards me, i cant wait to see you again Keep up the STUPENDOUS work your doing making every customer HAPPY LIKE MYSELF !! To Sarah (Specialist Consultant) I would like to say once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for today 24/5/18, I am so HAPPY with my results YOU MADE MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL I am most grateful for your undivided attention to detail, especially your TIME & CARE providing me the BEST SERVICE Sarah your a true PERFECTIONIST & IMPECCABLE in addressing the right injectables, to give that perfect natural glow, with outstanding results, in a matter of minutes, you completely transformed me The results are magnificent and beyond my expectations You really understood and listened so carefully prior the treatment ! ***** YOUR A STAR ***** SARAH *****"
"First class service and latest technology at an affordable price. Using the stunning new Clapham clinic and couldn’t be happier"
"Website and intial consultation falsely advertise the number of shades your teeth will whiten. Staff kindly let me go back for a second time but still no difference was seen. It was then that they admitted often people only see one shade difference if any. No refunds or compensation. Dont do teeth whitening at Laser Primer Clinic. Everyone that saw me after I gor them done said I was severely ripped off."
"Waited 30 minutes for an initial consultation at Clapham Common branch. No one told me anything about waiting time I was just there sitting on my own without even being asked if I want a glass of water or coffee. When I said that I will not wait any longer, the receptionist apologised and said and that they were very busy. During the 30 minutes wait I saw one person coming in. Based on this I can only imagine how much they value their costumers. I am glad I found this out before I agreed to any treatments. I will certainly not spend my money at this clinic..."
Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.00 based on 162 reviews