Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD

02073850888

admin@premierlaserclinic.co.uk

3-5 Vanston Place

How would you rate Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD?

Poorvi
Unverified Reviewer

I had bought 6 sessions of hair treatment, 3 sessions of scar removal and one product. None of the three were effective, despite assurances by Alex (a laser technician at the Soho branch) before the treatments started that I should be seeing positive results. I was also shown before and after pictures of treatments that have been done previously, but my scar is actually worse than to start with. I wanted to remedy the situation by trying other treatments but the skin clinic was absolutely unapologetic for wasting my money on three ineffective treatments. I am very disappointed by the lack of sensitivity to the customer's needs and no results despite having spent a lot of money.
Heloise
Unverified Reviewer

The staff is simply lovely. I couldn't recommend high enough Jeanne who is very professional, detail oriented and has given me all the necessary information.
The results have been suprising! Some area have been slower to work but 5 sessions on the way now and I am really happy. My skin is much smoother as well.
Unverified Reviewer

Disorganised and 2/3 times they've cancelled my appointment and I only found out when I was there or on my way there.
Joanna
Unverified Reviewer

I finished my full legs and full bikini treatment at the Fulham clinic and I could not ask for better service!! I had my treatments with Rochan who is very précised in what she's doing and also a very lovely person! :) Unfortunately she was away when I supposed to have my last treatment and I need to admit that I was a bit scared to have my last treatment with someone else, however Shannon ended up being very précised and a lovely person too! I would definitely recommend Fulham clinic to all my friends!! I'm very HAPPY with your service and they way you approach your clients! :) I really enjoyed my time with you ladies, I will be back!! :)
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely awful customer service at the Aldgate branch!!! Staff are extremely rude and not understanding at all. I have been to many clinics and this by far was the worst one. I booked a 8 sessions of laser hair removal for half my face, prior to paying for this bundle staff were very enthusiastic and well mannered however after my second session I started breaking out horrifically in all the areas that had been exposed to laser. From having clear skin all my life i was traumatised! Not only did i develop acne which I am currently dealing with after 3 months, i also developed scars, along with pigmentation despite using sunscreen factor 50 every hour! I was called in for a skin review which was pointless as she vaguely observed my skin and concluded that the spots were arising due to an underlying skin condition - SERIOUSLY????

Do not book any sessions from this unprofessional place i'd recommend Skins dermatologist instead - much more professional and customer service is excellent!
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely terrible customer service! My skin broke out so badly after treatments and cannot get my money back!
Unverified Reviewer

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Sarah (Notting Hill branch of Premier Laser Clinic) who looked after me incredibly well, making me feel very comfortable during my first experience with injectables. I originally came with the intent of getting fillers in my upper cheek to give me more of naturally contoured and defined face shape. Whilst talking through my procedure with Sarah she suggested putting filler into my chin also to elongate my face shape and preventing it from looking too round. I also wanted to increase the size of my top lip to balance out my significantly larger bottom lip, Sarah also did this very well- surprisingly pain free! Since then I have been very happy with my results. No bumps, lumps or bruises which I had been concerned about. Sarah is professional, attentive and fantastic at advising how to accentuate your best features and correcting areas of concern. I most definitely recommend her and will be returning.
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

They drag out their laser treatments (for vein removal) - I can only imagine to charge more. A patch of skin that is usually done in 15 mins elsewhere - in the Kingston branch was told would take 3-5 sessions. I told them my expectation was that one session should be fine but then realised that in the 15 minute session they only use the laser for 5 minutes. So £50 for 5 minutes. Also they do do 'zap' each vein they generally strobe over the area. Waste of money and potential time. They would charge £250 for something I've had done elsewhere.
J
Unverified Reviewer

Had 12 sessions of laser hair removal in clapham common branch two years ago staff were lovely there but results didnt last, last year bought another 9 in liverpool street branch, the manager there was also rude and had an attitude, she guaranteed me id only need these then maintenance like once a year but soon as i finished hair grew back as normal like it would between treatments when id have to shave to before coming, the laser just doesnt work its such a rip off, certainly not worth having to deal with her attitude only to not see results. And it does hurt!
Tunch A.
Unverified Reviewer

I attended the Notting Hill Branch which I got 8 sessions full body for male. The manager and staff were friendly and helpful. The place is so cool, modern, fully equipped, However, after all of painful sessions, only my legs showed the difference, rest of my body is still covered with hair, even worsened, including my full arms, chest, abdomen, full back !! Not satisfied after having 8 x 2hour sessions, shaving my full body appx 1-2 hours, travelling appx 1-2 hours, total waste of my times and days !!
John Roberts
Unverified Reviewer

I had a consultation at the Soho clinic on 21st February. A recent surgical procedure had left a nasty scar on my face. I was quite anxious and Saba and Lucia took the time to reassure me they could help but I would have to wait a few more months before the scar could be treated. I can't praise them both enough for the good advice they gave me, I will definitely be going back to this clinic when the scar is ready for treatment. Really lovely people.
Andzelika
Verified Buyer

I would like to say thank to Trisan for her support when starting new treatments and helping me to feel comfortable within the clinic. She is always in a happy mood and very professional knowledgable. I would Deffo recommend having her
Leanne Christie
Unverified Reviewer

I absolutely love this clinic i was a bit scared at first being that i suffer with pcos and have a lot of hair in unwanted places. The team have made me feel amazing and like myself again. I am so happy with my experience that i plan to do a full body lazer treatment and also a teeth whitening. I am even considering more and thats all thanks to the amazing team at the Clapham clinic, my therapist was Nina and the fabulous receptionist Deanne.

From Mrs Leanne Christie
Nami
Unverified Reviewer

I've had a hit and miss experience at the Kingston branch. My first ever full appointment was handled appallingly by the beautician. She didn't introduce herself, ask my name or interact in what one would expect to be a normal way. Instead she scolded me for not cleaning my face thoroughly enough (I didn't have any make-up on!). She did nothing to allay any anxieties that might naturally occur with a first time experience of having a laser pointed at one's face. I'm afraid I started to cry which was pretty awkward. I'd been a hairy teenager and been teased mercilessly at school, so hair removal is emotionally triggering! I was finally thrilled that I was in a position to afford this treatment and I think her behaviour hit a nerve. I complained to the manager who apologised but I never received an apology from the beautician.

I've since been seeing another lady (Araxia) who is very nice but seems hugely overworked. Some of the sessions have felt rushed. What has been irritating though is 'losing' a session because someone from the Aldgate East branch was filling in once, and was absolutely clueless about my treatment. She didn't take time to read my notes and expected me to talk her through what to do and didn't like it when I pointed out that the onus was on her to take responsibility for my treatment. The machine wasn't filled with water and she took longer to sort that out, then my actual treatment.

There's something a bit odd with the Premier clinic setup. There's clearly money issues involved - there's a real pressure to sign up clients. It seems target-driven which then creates tension with being client-centred. In fact, I had a consultation which involved a patch test but I wasn't actually given time to see if there would be any reaction (e.g 24 hrs!) I was compelled to sign up immediately. I'm not sure how safe that is. Even hair dye patch tests require you to wait 24-48 hrs. They've also gone back on the 'special offer' and since I can't actually remember the actual wording, I'm not able to contest it. But I get the sense that they're not being entirely truthful.

If I had my time again, I would go elsewhere - somewhere a bit more intimate, less rushed, and more interested in the customer and their needs. Of course, a business has to make money but there's an optimum point at which a company is sacrificing quality service for numbers.

As to whether the treatment is effective, I had hoped to see better results by this stage (I've had 5 sessions already). I'm trying not to be cynical but I wonder if they're rushing some of my sessions as they want me to sign up for another package. I know I will probably need more than 8 sessions but think I'll find somewhere else the next time round.
Afet Allahverdi
Unverified Reviewer

Hello.. I have been already client for 2 years in Premier Laser Clinic Aldgate but recently I'm so dissatisfied with their service.. I just want my sessions finish immediately and I change my Clinic.. Because the staff has changed and they are disrespectful and I can't get good results like before because "specialists" are not responsible with their job and they are rude.. When I said something to them politely that I didn't like and they started to show their anger with their body language and mimics.. Previous staff and service was so nice.. The other thing is that people there are not working with same rules and conditions., Every of them have their own rules.. When I called them to book my next session.. I asked the lady full arm includes shoulders as well and she told me yes it includes to full arm but when I came to the session and woman started to do my arm and I told why u don't do my shoulders.. She answered me that no it doesn't include arm.. And I tried to explain her the situation.. Anyway it was so difficult to talk to them.. I'm so disappointed and dissatisfied with their service so much recently
Disatisfied Customer
Unverified Reviewer

I intially came to do my sides and neck and was told it falls under half face so just went along as i thought its a well known clinic .I was told hair will lighten and i had to shave every time i came for a session. Only one session hurt the rest of the 6 did not so i dont know what went wrong either intensity wasnt right. I have now hair on my cheeks which i hate and feel like i wasted money as the hair is darker and their excuse is 'your hair is active again ' well it never was dark and now its dark . Wont recommend
Unverified Reviewer

I used Premier Laser Clinic for thread veins removal. Before booking I asked if the treatment was painful and I was told it was like waxing. I booked a course of six as I thought I could cope with a "waxing" pain. Unfortunately the first treatment was very painful, like having someone stubbing a cigarette on my legs every second. My legs were badly bruised for several days. I returned for a second treatment thinking it could be better, but again the pain was unbearable. At times, although I was asking the therapist to stop, she held my leg and gave a few more stubs... I couldn't carry on with the treatment and Premier Laser did not want to refund the money of the untaken treatments. I was really disappointed.
Saima
Unverified Reviewer

I use the Clapham branch for laser hair removal. I have to say that Nina at the Clapham branch is truly excellent. She is very professional, makes you feel at ease and highly accommodating. I am very impressed and would highly recommend Nina to others.
A
Unverified Reviewer

As a newbie to cosmetic procedures I had a really vague idea of what to expect, however the staff at the Aldagte clinic are professional, friendly and really put you at ease. There was an issue regarding the size of the treatment area and price after I had paid but it was solved by mutual agreement. I have had 4 Dermapen sessions for stretch mark removal so far, with two remaining. There are other areas of myself I would like to treat such as a birth marks and scars and based on the incredible results as well as level of service I will be choosing to have these treated by the same company and branch. Highly recommend!
Maria Novelli
Unverified Reviewer

I arrived for my appointment on 04/02 (I waited three weeks for an appointment with Marinda) in the Kingston clinic only to be told that instead my appointment is with Leona. I was awkwardly put in a position to either re-book or go ahead on the spot (in front of the consultant, it was really embarrassing!). I then reluctantly went ahead because I had shaved parts of my face as advised to do. The receptionist said Leona had all details in my file and would offer the same service as Marinda. However when I went into the room, Leona asked me what treatment I required and what parts of my face had been discussed with Marinda. She then said I should have shaved my forehead as well, which I was never advised to do.
The laser treatment did not remove any hair at all!!!!! Leona told me she did not work for this clinic and was called in to replace Marinda who had a surgery booked. The receptionist told me it was an emergency surgery and this is why they could not have contacted me in advance to say Marinda would no longer be available. I have now paid in full for 8 sessions, however this first session did nothing, and now I have shaved areas of my face not matching the other areas. My husband booked the derma pen treatment and is now considering cancelling them based on my experience. How do I organise a refund? I do not want to pay for this horrible, horrible useless session and experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premier Laser Clinic (UK) LTD is rated 4.26 based on 133 reviews