Squared Clothing Stores Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Squared Clothing Stores

About Squared Clothing Stores: Squared Clothing – Retail & Online Fashion Stores.

Selling designer clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women, Boys, Girls and Infants.

35-39 Anlaby Road

How would you rate Squared Clothing Stores?

Verified Buyer

I was sold a fake Levis t-shirt which was not noticed at first and to be honest I'm not happy at all.

I bought the t-shirt to go on holiday, the quality was extremely poor and I was embarrassed to wear it.

Thank you taking the time to leave a review. Please be informed that all our stock is genuine. I have checked our records and we have not received any emails or telephone calls related to this order. We have sold this item to many happy customers.
Unverified Reviewer

Managed to get Lois cords in a size no where else stocked ..............fast delivery great service ..........happy man !!!
Verified Buyer

Bought Lois cords for husbands birthday couldn't get a 38w 34L anywhere until I found this site ............ great shopping experience fast delivery and a happy man !!!

us how Squared Clothing Stores made you ha
Verified Buyer

Shorts where exactly what I was after at a very reasonable price in comparison to anything similar, fit was bang on and no faults with quality
Verified Buyer

I will definitely shop with this retailer again! Super fast response time! Great quality clothing! Received my clothing from the U.K. before I received my clothing from the US and I ordered it the same day!
Verified Buyer

Great sale on at the moment
Verified Buyer

Arrived very quickly and item fit well. Order was perfect.
Verified Buyer

Prem Clothing Stores met all my expectations during our recent business transaction.
Verified Buyer

Only used one and very happy to use again.

Excellent pair of lois jeans, they take me back to the 80's

Fast shipping
Verified Buyer

All the order process began good, but I paid many expessive to receive the product quickly.
But after a DHL mistake,the item is not yet received because it didn't leave UK.
Order picked and dispatched same day order placed. As per DHL tracking the item is in the delivery network. Latest update from DHL: 02:29am Sunday, April 30, 2017 - Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK
Verified Buyer

Great product, great price!
Verified Buyer

Good service would happily use again cheers.
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing! Ordered on Friday and received in Canada on Monday. Great customer service and super staff. Keep up the brilliant work!
Verified Buyer

Service was great, slight hiccup but sorted out very very quickly and Professionally, HL caps arrived promptly and in perfect condition .. shop here again. Thank you .
Verified Buyer

Really accurate description of clothes, price was great and postage was really fast!! Hassle free transaction - I'm really impressed!
Verified Buyer

Great service and fast delivery

Very quick and friendly