Praivo Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Praivo deliver?

sales@praivo.com

Tell us how Praivo made you happy

"Praivo were superb in setting up my system. I had particular needs which had to be met in order for this system to be worth it for me and my family. The after-sales team went over and beyond to ensure the system was set up correctly but also they made sure my property was clean before the Praivo Engineer left my home. Thank you."
Are you Praivo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Die Firma Praivo ist sehr empfehlenswert. Sie arbeiten sehr schnell und sind verantwortungsbewusst. Anfangs war ich etwas skeptisch, aber ich war positiv überrascht. Ich bin sehr zufrieden und würde immer gerne nochmal mit denen zusammenarbeiten. Ich wünsche der Firma Praivo viel Erfolg für die Zukunft und glaube, dass sie in der Zukunft sehr weit kommen werden."
"An outstanding company which will always provide the best for their customers."
"A very good supplier which has very good systems of very good quality! Highly recommended!"
"I have used Praivo on several occasions, for both my personal and work. They have always been very attentive and helpful, would 100% recommend!"
"Amazing stuff who took their time to explain all their products and which one would be the best option for me. Would definitely recommend them!"
"Local experts in the field of cctv. I loved my experience with praivo. They went above and beyond to ensure my queries were answered find a solution to the security of my home. Highly recommend this company for customer satisfaction and range of products."
"Great team, great service and the cctv’s were beyond my satisfaction! You now have a regular customer!"
"I used Praivo for a full cctv upgrade and rewiring in my business. They did a very clean job, the boys were knowledgeable and helpful. I have had many systems implemented in my business but this is by far the best in terms of technology but most importantly the after care is one I have never experienced elsewhere."
"Excellent experience really good service and members"
"Really happy with the service here. The CCTV products were great and the staff gave good advice. They were nice and friendly."
"Praivo were superb in helping put in a smart CCTV system for my home. Iven was great in dealing with my queries after the installation. Thanks a lot Praivo."
"The staff are very friendly and polite. The products are so useful and work really!!"
"Amazing customer service!! I am very happy with their products and definitelty would be recommending to family and friends."
"Superb service, friendly support team. Awesome product."
"Superb! The product quality is great and moreso Praivo went over and beyond to ensure that my order went smoothly and the system was working exactly as how I wanted it to! Thanks Guys :)"
Praivo is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews