Powertoolmate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powertoolmate
Read Powertoolmate  Reviews
Satisfactory
Great product and price and of course I understand that times are different so to see my order on my doorstep without any contact via email etc was a shock but elated as it’s been nearly a week when I placed my order thanks a lot again
Great delivery service but power tool boxes were all damaged holes in boxes lucky the power tools are fine
Item came in smashed up box with torn instruction book and dirt all over tool. delivery was quicker than stated so not all bad
Item ordered was shown as in stock, paid for express postage and then was told the next day it was not available for 2 weeks. Had to chase the refund as it had not been done. Customer service when I called to chase the refund was great and made the experience a bit better.
I contacted sales twice in the space of 15 minutes to amend an order, to simplify postage and packaging (all items were allegedly in stock) but still received two packages over two days. Two pointless and waisted phonecalls!!
Lack of communication about delivery which did take 2 days for priority service.
Poor communication and slow delivery with no notifications.
Good price, only 50% ordered arrived.
No communication into missing item.
Doubtful I will use again, to much hassle.
Nothing wrong on their part just the package was damaged on arrival but the tool seems to work fine.
Tools and delivery very good but one item poorly packed and arrived damaged which was disappointing as it was required for a job that week. I found the returns process very protracted. The returns label was invalid when it arrived. I ended up having to buy a replacement item locally and still haven’t managed to return the damaged item.
The two batteries and charger arrived quick but packed loose so all scuffed and marked. No damage just poorly dispatched.
Very surprised, it came the next day.
Shame the battery is loading prices same night
Not as robust as the previous model we bought some time ago but we will treat it gently.
Slightly disappointed as I bought a deal via the exclusive deals and was in it fairly quick within 4 mins of the deal being live and after a week never received a shipping confirmation, so I called up today to follow up to be told the website had messed up and didn’t allocate orders . So missed out.

But got offered the new version for cost price so I cannot really argue just maybe a better website system in place .
Never responded to my telephone message nor to my email. DPD driver said he’d been and hadn’t. Paid for priority delivery but received standard and no refund for delivery. I am giving three stars because the Milwaukee impact driver is excellent
Great tools and prices but sent two items on two deliveries without pre warning me
For a so called on line company I thought they were very slow and communication was not good. I realise that we are in a covid 19 situation but there was no warning of this so no excuse.
This is the fourth item I’ve purchased 2 from eBay and two direct from their web site
eBay been excellent quick delivery and any issues resolved quickly.
Unfortunately the experience ordering directly not so good
Items take a lot longer to arrive
And the drill set I ordered on the 25 June still not arrived it 6 July,
I did contact you to be told there are delays with Royal Mail .
I’ve sent several items by RM in those two weeks large and small via RM all have arrived within 3 working days?
So I’d recommend buying from these guys, but only through eBay.
Hope this honest review helps
Powertoolmate is rated 4.78 based on 11,986 reviews