Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Would be helpful if the packing department paid attention to detail
It was badly packaged, one item was damaged. Batteries loose in the box no protection. Not full order. And the kit I brought was made up of individual pieces the inlay isn’t for the same combi drill, bit disappointed to be honest this time normally been really good.
Prices are difficult to beat, tools are shipped quickly. Would have been 5 stars but when I called customer service to get some prices as I had no Internet connection where I was working, I was met with a sarcastic lad who had no interest in helping me or even telling me what the price of something was. This isn't indicative of the business, just a gripe of mine personally. Because of that individual, I shopped around and purchased 3 items elsewhere for a similar price. I only purchased from powertoolmate the items that I couldn't find as cheap anywhere else.
Delivery too slow for me 5 days
Was OK but within a week the price of item went down
Placed order payed extra for next day delivery and put note to leave in porch as needed tool but not left and had to wait 4 days
The charger and batteries were not in a box of their own or supplied with a user manual. They were just placed in a box with the main tool. Feel like they are used or returns!
Drilling decent size holes is a problem as the drill jams. Only good for light duties
Heavy and not balanced that good
Not powertools fault but my order turned up damaged,and then it was out of stock these things happen I suppose but the staff are polite and try there best
The price was great but the delivery by DPD took forever which powertoolmate should not be blamed for
I recently purchased a metabo thicknesser from the site. Site was easy to navigate and use. Delivery was delayed slightly due to a backlog with the delivery firm, however powertoolmate were quick to inform me of this. On arrival, the adaptor cable was damaged, rendering the product unusable, but again after contacting them, they were very quick at getting back in touch and resolved the matter swiftly. I cannot fault the customer service.
great price poor communication failed to inform me of delivery date
i worder the tools on 30.04.2021 iget it on 04.05.2021 ... i pay 5£ extra for quick delivery ☹️☹️☹️
I'm sorry but I ordered my tools last Wednesday but still not received them by Friday after paying extra not happy
3 Milwaukee items purchased. Issue with one not working as it should. Emailed Powermate but after 5 days found that wasn’t received as it was the wrong address. ? Also left one voicemail but no response. Made one last phone call and organised a new delivery and pick up. This was organised for Friday when someone will be at home but the delivery arrived on Thursday.
On line ordering not easy, would not let me order as a guest, kepted sending me to register each time I tried to go further in the order process, not Happy that I had to register to complete the order.
No communication or order updates, I had to chase to get an update on the order after spending £700
Would give a better score but I still have not received the order yet
Review coming soon, God willing!
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 20,086 reviews