Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
4.8
Based on 25,484 reviews
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
The buy was easy, just a couple of hand held power tools but communication on delivery was poor.
For the first time the delivery was hit and miss - had to chase a couple of times to get the delivery sorted. Ordered many times before and it has always been great.
One spanner was bent
Pleased with the price and quickness of delivery, but wasn't happy with the way it was packed, came in a flimsy box which was ripped and not much protective packaging inside!
Sent to wrong postcode
Tools sent as described but disappointed that the box was damaged when recieved.
The sander tool arrived in a generic plastic bag posted in a generic cardboard box. The manuals and the dustbag were thrown in the box, so that's good. What I didn't like is that both the dustbag attachment and the sander had dust on them. Not sure if due to bad storage practices, dirty hands handling or prior use. Just the fact that I have to doubt whether I am buying a new item and then receiving a new unused item is already bad.
Last time I bought 2 x Milwaukee 5ah batteries off them they arrived in time. But They arrived open with no Milwaukee packing? The batteries didn’t last 6mths. Just bought 2 more, (on offer?) they’ve arrived in the same packaging. No Milwaukee paperwork ect . Lets see?
Customer service could do with being a lot better
Wrong item delivered
Incorrect tool delivered, these things happen but the customer service following was shocking. Over a week to rectify with next to no communication. Very disappointing.
Good service
Delivery guy dump it on the top step in plan view of everyone, told my neighbour who was in the street that it was a safe place, and she took it in.
I received my order but I never received my charger I did click on charger and I look on invoice and it said I never pic it but I wouldn't bye a gun without charger
Excellent service from powertoolmate. Unfortunately the delivery driver was extremely rude & unhelpful to my wife. He wouldn’t help her lift the box in to the hallway.
It’s.co.uk seems to have a better selection. After ordering 3ks worth of stuff I got a text from that company and though meh let’s have a ganders. It’s got much more stock millwaukee wise anyway and most of it’s cheaper ffs. Gutted ha anyway it wasn’t life changing but defo 1er overall. Service wise powertool mate spot on tbh cannot fault the service. Part of the order was delayed but they keep me up to date and so far everything that they said should arrive has. They also have a raffle which is deadly to the bank haha enjoy 😉
Website needs simplifying, not clear enough.
Items not in sealed original milwaukee package could be shop display or refurbished for all I know seams strange to me
Quick delivery, but the box was damaged and have purchased item as a birthday gift
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.81 based on 25,484 reviews