Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Credit Note for non supplied item. No explanation up front and now waiting for the refund.
Placed order, got a sincere email several days later explaining a stock problem. Order still not delivered a couple of weeks later. I followed up with a call to hear the order got stuck in the system somehow. Ultimately the item was delivered about 3 weeks after order. People were nice and price was good but overall not a brilliant service- sorry to say.
Slow delivery took over a week to arrive
Have purchased a few items and im surprised with the next day delivery being extra, ordered a nail gun and waited a week so got in contact and they said there had been a mistake and promised to send it ASAP but then on the following Monday told they never had any in stock was a little peeved as they had taken £560 from my account a week and a half before they didn’t seem that bothered so in the end I purchased from screw fix which was a bit cheaper .
Ordered over 1 week ago before they decided to send..
I never received my full order. The pack of cutting blades was missing.
Told I was given good price, but within a couple of days the price was dropped by £10 after I had purchased.
Ordered a couple of things which I checked where is stock, waited a week then not delivery so email the sales team and was told one item wasn’t in stock. We then arranged that I’d have a refund for the out of stock item and send the in stock products, got told it would be sent that day, another week passed and no email, call nothing. I called customer services to find nothing had been done. Finally got half the order some 12days later. Communication was very very poor.
Website was easy to use and delivery was quick. Price was good, but was a bit disappointed to discover the dewalt tool I ordered arrived in a plastic bag and was slightly dirty causing me to question if it was new. I was advised that they get products in bulk this way and that it was new and I was offered the option of a full refund. I decided to keep it as it was not worth the trouble. It is also worth noting that this was only half of my order and I am yet to receive the rest of the order. I guessed that part of the order was running a little late so have been patient but it is now a few weeks so I will need to chase this. I do not see myself using them again.
I made a purchase from Powertool mate and the package arrived quickly but unfortunately it was damaged. I contacted them and they replied and then I replied back and that's as far as it went...
Had my order picked very promptly so I could get my tool delivered on time for important job , but unfortunately it sat in wharehouse not shipped for two days untill I rang up , now it won't be with me on time delaying my job and costing me £££ 😕 hopefully the tool will be worth it ...
I asked over the telephone if the saw came with the rail and the lady said yes so I ordered it. When goods arrived there was no Guide rail In packaging. Very disappointing
Ordered nail gun on the Wednesday at 8am, web site showed it to be in stock and available for despatch that day if order within the next six hours. On the Sunday account was still Showing as being processed. Contacted the company who advised I was on a 3-6 day delivery service. On day 8 the gun arrived. Quality product but if I had not been in a hurry for gun would not have ordered from Them but they failed to Communicate adequately and then failed to deliver goods within time frame.
Had to return a Dewalt drill with problem gear box. was offered an exchange to arrive by end of the week but had to chase them the following week at which point the drill hadn't even been dispatched. Customer service guy obviously not bothered at all. 'New' drill arrived and doesnt appear any better than last one? Now speaking with Dewalt
Bought dewalt screw box tough 2 and came with no handle
Paid priority delivery, still waited 3 days, when it says 1-2 days. Awful customer service on the phone with a lady who worked there, speaking too me in an awful manner and tone. When it arrived, box had been previously opened and a screw is missing. I wont use again.
Order on Friday at half past 11 for next day delivery expecting it Tuesday or even Wednesday at the latest as needed urgent for a job ... only to be let down with no contact after being reassured it would arrive Wednesday only for to turn up Thursday not happy
My electric lawn mover is come damaged on basket collector. Can you please replace only basket collector. I send some pictures. Thanks. Gabriel
The communication, delivery time and invoicing were good. Unfortunately the packing was extremely shoddy, the tools were loosely thrown into an inadequate cardboard box with some stuffing paper. The drill suffered damage which was minor enough for me not to bother sending it back and the drill instructions were wet. You are lucky this was the only damage caused.
Ordered a milwaukee grinder came with no gaurd was missing. Rang and emailed no response left with a grinder and no gaurd so can't use it. Poor service
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 21,318 reviews