Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Great price and service. Free delivery wasn't the quickest, but they do offer next day delivery for an extra cost. The prices are competitive and very good value when they have offers on.
Very pleased with pricing and delivery speed
Product is as should be thanks, however the box it was delivered in had no wrapping around the item inside so could have been damaged in transit.
Nice quality product at a good price
Need better delivery or allow collections... Delivery was not very good from hermes which is not their fault but I wasn't able to collect from warehouse when I was 20minutes down the Road...
Great service, came earlier than expected
Good service and value, will use again soon.
My purchase was missing a part of the item which after a quick email they soon rectified it nice and quickly. Will definitely use them again
Spot on....
Excellent value for money the only thing I would have preferred would be an option for guaranteed next day delivery having said that my order did arrive when I was told it would so not a big problem
Unfortunately due to an error I received an incorrect item. I contacted Powertoolmate and they were very quick to arrange to send the correct item and collect the item sent in error. Both items arrived within two days of ordering and notifying Powertoolmate of the problem. I won't hesitate to use them again - good prices and excellent customer service.
On time and not damaged
Would have given 5 star if the delivery was free
Exactly as ordered
Everything one could wish for from a online shop.
Delivery from day of purchased was three working days and the web site states between 3-5 working days. Ideally it would have been nice to have a tracker system to know what day exactly the item would arrive. Overall quite happy with everything. Would purchased again from "Powertoolmate".
Very good service
Always cheapest. No hassle. Quick delivery
Product as described and arrived in good condition. I would use this company again.
Very good service and better prices. Just a little issue. I entered the replacement address in case I wasn't home and then removed it towards the end of order but after ordering even though I had deleted the text it still appeared in my final order email and invoice.
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 19,934 reviews