power-wheel.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend power-wheel.uk

Tell us how power-wheel.uk made you happy

"Scooter Order I ordered a scooter on 01/04/19 (no attempt to be funny). Website said 915 scooters in stock. Email after order a few hours later said the delivery would be the end of April. It looks like they do not have any items in stock and are thus lying to everyone. Please avoid as I suspect the order time is months not days. Let's see if I get it at some point!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! I have ordered and received 2 electric scooters. 1 scooter is not what I ordered, and BOTH DO NOT WORK. Despite numerous emails to the email address they have on their website, plus messages via my account I set up on their website against the order requesting replacements.... I have not received any correspondence. In addition their contact form on their website does not work. My suspicion, is this is a fake company set up and I am now forced to pursue all the routes I can to have a refund for the £495 I spent with them. I can't tell you how disappointing this is to be conned like this. If you are reading this Power Wheels, feel free to contact the customer with the order reference OLPPQDEPT."
"This is a professional SCAM that used to go under the name E Board store. The email address on the web site does not work, the address is non-existent and the telephone number is also FAKE. I ordered a Scooter, It was scooter was delivered, however the disk brake was bent and the scooter did not work after 5.5 hours charge. I sent it back at a cost of £38 and DPD could not find the bogus address. (The address given, 111 Avenue Victor Hugo is a Pharmacie, with 1 number in the postcode changed) So now I have raised a dispute with my bank and DPD. DON'T BE SUCKED IN Please see Trust Pilot for more bad reviews."
power-wheel.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews