Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Was worried after making the purchase due to the number of bad reviews but in my case everything was fine. Very good price on the fridge/freezer and everything works well.
Fantastic site ordering was easy and safe have already recommended this site to friends and family delivery was quick too
great price on a brand new hoover!

fast delivery and excellent comms leading up to point of receipt.
Great price for the Panasonic DP-UB820 player, cheapest I had found on the internet. Quick delivery also, with item packaged well, would recommend using Powerdirect.co.uk to anyone looking for good prices on tech.
Delivered bang on time driver George courteous, friendly and helpful
Very quick delivery a+
Good information on website, good assistant for my doubts, quick delivery until the final position. Good deal for the fridge I bought. It is working well as I choose a good brand and I am confident it will stand for a time. Thank you
Really good service. Product dispatched promptly and was well packaged. Best price I found.
I ordered a tumble dryer over Christmas and thought it would take a long time to deliver but it was here in 4 days the delivery driver was very courteous and helpful I would use powerdirect again and would recommend them
Sony tv delivered promptly and at a great price,happy viewing from a stunning tv
Great service ..all as it stated on the website...well done
Great experience from ordering online to delivery. I found them to be the cheapest for appliances and in the case of my Hoover 13kg washer/dryer with smart technology cheaper by £100s!!
Would definitely shop here again!!!
Excellent service with an excellent product.
Great Service, Great Price and in tome delivery
I’ve used this place for all my white goods purchases for years. Never had a single problem. Delivery info is well organised. Delivery lads are champion. Totally recommended.
Very helpful team of staff, good value and choice of products. Would recommend 👍

Andy B
Manchester
Quality transaction from start to finish,I would like to say a massive thankyou to the delivery driver too ,extremely helpful.
5 star service.
Will definitely use again,
Thankyou.
Ordered a washer dryer dorm powerdirect
Com after comparing prices on line. Powerdirect was the cheapest for the same product. Once ordered powete direct to in touch via automated and manual email. I was kept up to speed with the progress at all times. I received a phone call to agree delivery day and slot. The driver phoned me on the delivery day to confirm and arrived within agreed time slot. I would recommend powerdirect to any one.
I bought a Sony TV from PowerDirect cheaper than anywhere else online and I cannot fault their service. They delivered within 5 days of me placing my order and I was kept very well informed about my delivery slot. I would definitely buy from them again!
Great delivery service and the televison was also sold at a good price compared to other leading stores.
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 450 reviews