Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Good value for money. Very fast and professional delivery service
Transaction was easy, uncomplicated & smooth. Product arrived within stated time & I was happy with it. Good company.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY
I ordered a washing machine, delivery initially indicated 7/21 days.

After six weeks and no definite delivery date, I took their option to cancel.

Refund indicated 7/10 days.

NO REFUND RECEIVED AND NO RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR ACTION.

West Yorkshire Trading Standards and my Bank given all communication information.

DO NOT RISK DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY
Good afternoon Mr Brothwick,

Firstly I would like to apologise on Powerdirect's behalf for the service you have received from our company in regards to your order.

Unfortunately at point of order your product was not been held in stock. The product was listed as 'Special Order' which mean we will order the item from our suppliers once you have placed your order with us.

Occasionally there can be a delay in receiving the stock into our warehouse for despatch but we always strive to fulfil our orders as quickly and professionally as possible. However, as we can see, this simply was not the case with your order, to which we can only apologise.

I have escalated this to our cancellations team and can inform you that your refund has already been processed and should be back in your account shortly.

Apologies once again,

Powerdirect Team
Our Samsung fridge was a great deal and is perfect for our needs
Very happy with the purchase
After spending some time looking around the major retailers for a new hifi system and finding the"ideal one" rather than impulse buy we walked away. Which gave me chance to check powerdirect. Wow , I am so pleased I did. Initially it was £20 less but over the bank holiday the price dropped further so we made the purchase. I was extremely pleased at the speedy delivery of the system. Would not hesitate to a. Order more from powerdirect b. Recommend Powerdirect. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I am very happy with the service I received. Delivery was on time and the stuff was kind and helpful. My new fridge freezer is fantastic:)
Brilliant service and a great product at a fantastically cheap price. It was delivered quick and I'm delighted with the purchase.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Powerdirect again.
Fast , helpful and deliverd next day
No problems!
So far so good delivery was well organised and would use again
Excellent instant service delivery people great came exactly when they said they would and were friendly and helpful .
The item was packed poorly with very little protection and was delivered damaged. I emailed Powerdirect within minutes of delivery and have received no response to my further emails asking for resolution.
Good afternoon Mr Ritson,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your order. We always aim to give our customers the best possible service but unfortunately this does not appear to have been the case with your order.

Our aim is for all orders to be packaged securely and should always be well protected, therefore I shall raise this with our despatch department to ensure this does not happen in the future. I will also escalate this to our services team so that you get a fast, satisfactory resolution to your problem.

Apologies once again,

Powerdirect Team
Excellent value for money and the delivery service was very good
Very good all round
Happy with my Panasonic boom box, good sound, good connectivity and a CD player for us old school types! Great service and delivery from Power direct.
Great price, excellent service, speedy delivery.
Thanks
Great service. Goods arrived promptly. Only negative was that I couldn't access an invoice. Received a long delivery information email but no payment details included.
Right price and was delivered in the time slot given
Easy ordering, good delivery.
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 450 reviews