Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

We are thrilled with the oven we purchased, it was such a fantastic deal! The delivery given was well communicated, and the delivery man very accommodating and helpful. Would definitely be sure to use again and recommend! Excellent product as documented, and far cheaper than anyone else could offer!
Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Competitive price. Hassle free delivery at the time and date specified.
Excellent company! I was a bit worried about having a TV delivered as I had heard horror stories about other companies delivery methods. Powerdirect were very helpful letting me know about the delivery and they were the cheapest I could find anywhere for the TV I purchased. Superb communication throughout and I would certainly purchase from this place again.
Delivered and set of tv was first class. LG tv excellent picture and great price. JW
Good value for money. Very fast and professional delivery service
Our Samsung fridge was a great deal and is perfect for our needs
Very happy with the purchase
After spending some time looking around the major retailers for a new hifi system and finding the"ideal one" rather than impulse buy we walked away. Which gave me chance to check powerdirect. Wow , I am so pleased I did. Initially it was £20 less but over the bank holiday the price dropped further so we made the purchase. I was extremely pleased at the speedy delivery of the system. Would not hesitate to a. Order more from powerdirect b. Recommend Powerdirect. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I am very happy with the service I received. Delivery was on time and the stuff was kind and helpful. My new fridge freezer is fantastic:)
Brilliant service and a great product at a fantastically cheap price. It was delivered quick and I'm delighted with the purchase.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Powerdirect again.
Fast , helpful and deliverd next day
Excellent instant service delivery people great came exactly when they said they would and were friendly and helpful .
Excellent value for money and the delivery service was very good
Very good all round
Happy with my Panasonic boom box, good sound, good connectivity and a CD player for us old school types! Great service and delivery from Power direct.
Great price, excellent service, speedy delivery.
Thanks
Right price and was delivered in the time slot given
Easy ordering, good delivery.
Such great customer service.

Nothing was a problem, answered all of my questions about my order (missing email confirmation) and resolved my query quickly and professionally. Very amicable employee who gave excellent customer service.
The delivery men were excellent and extremely accommodating.Great stuff. The order was as expected and I am very happy with the Samsung Refrigerator and the competitive price of such. Thank you
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 450 reviews