Post Office Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Post Office

How would you rate Post Office?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Post Office in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jemma
"Really good service and very patient with me and all my questions about my driving licence form. He didn't make me feel rushed at all which was helpful."
Jemma
"Easy way to get my travel money~(euros) and at a much better rate than anywhere else. I done it online in less than 5 mins. I chose to collect from local office but you can have it delivered. excellent service, no hassle at all. I will use again"
Agnieszka
"Very helpful."
Deep
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
Deep
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
Julie Kelly
"Slow, slow, slow. Only one desk open and this was at 09:30 on a Tuesday morning. Dire. Took ages to get served. Only go there if I have to as the service hasn't improved in years. Dinosaur system."
Ian Cook
"I needed to return a car part for refund, the staff helped me through the process and advised me on the options regarding insurance and tracking. Tracking showed wher the parcel was and when it was delivered. First class service all round."
Post Office is rated 4.33 based on 8 reviews