Post Office Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Post Office
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Post Office made you happy

"Really good service and very patient with me and all my questions about my driving licence form. He didn't make me feel rushed at all which was helpful."
Are you Post Office? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Post Office receives. Reply Free
"They have a large selection of Whistlefish cards so am spoilt for choice"
"Easy way to get my travel money~(euros) and at a much better rate than anywhere else. I done it online in less than 5 mins. I chose to collect from local office but you can have it delivered. excellent service, no hassle at all. I will use again"
"Very helpful."
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
"Slow, slow, slow. Only one desk open and this was at 09:30 on a Tuesday morning. Dire. Took ages to get served. Only go there if I have to as the service hasn't improved in years. Dinosaur system."
"I needed to return a car part for refund, the staff helped me through the process and advised me on the options regarding insurance and tracking. Tracking showed wher the parcel was and when it was delivered. First class service all round."
Post Office is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews