PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
2 weeks after ordering an item listed on their website as 'in stock, delivery 5 days', still no goods. They didn't reply to my email. They promised to return phone calls twice, but didn't bother. I've still no idea when (or if) I'll get my goods. Not so much 'customer service' as 'customer disdain'. Shabby service. Don't go there.
The post box they supplied fitted perfect just what we needed for out business
Great company to do business with. We found the box we were after at a much cheaper price than everywhere else and it was one of the top ones listed in the Guardian best post boxes! Ours sadly was slightly damaged when it arrived. I contacted them and without a quibble they dispatched a new one no charge and it came next day perfect, and they didn't want other box back!
Good prices & excellent service.
I bought a brabantia postbox in Anthracite grey which is well made & contemporary looking.
It would be helpful to have the ral numbers next to the colours as I'm sure like me many people would be trying to match a door colour etc. I did find this information on another site so I was then happy to proceed with the purchase.This is a perfect match to my ral 7016 front door & garage door.
I purchased a postbox that fixes to the railings of my gate. From ordering on the user-friendly website to receiving the post box was as expected from the very good communication via email. On receipt, the post box was in strong packaging and in perfect order. My husband and I fixed the post box to the rail with ease and it looks as if it should have been there all the time. Overall, a very pleasant and easy experience and I would definitely recommend purchasing from PostBoxShop.com.
Really helpful company.
Looking at your comment. it looks like you did not tick the correct amount of stars! ;)
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews