PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Lovely postbox. Better than expected. Service really efficient in difficult times. Very well done on all fronts.
Thank you for your positive review and support of a small British business during these challenging times. We are glad you like your postbox. Stay safe!
Excellent customer service. 10 out of 10. Friendly, honest and they listen to you. After receiving first Dadgate post box with couple of scratches and problems with the lock, I decided to telephone and speak to someone. Emanuel gave first class service, and organised for a new postbox to be delivered. Received new postbox and is now fitted. Very pleased and would recommend. If any problems then call the company and they will sort out. Thank you for a first class service. I note people have had to wait a while before receiving their postbox, I did too, however, this was to be expected due to covid virus just like many other companies. Worth the wait.
Good service, items were delayed due to lockdown, but phone was answered and email responded to promptly. Products bought were fine.
Great advice from the friendly staff to buy the box I needed. It has arrived on time and it looks great in front of our house. Thank you PostBoxShop
Love my new letter box; it was exactly what I wanted. No postal gripes, all went to plan :)
Excellant, they do what they say on the tin.
Excellent personal service, quick to arrive and in perfect condition, couldn't be happier with the service and product I received.
Works perfect and great quality product Strong locking system not your flimsy key and lock that you get on cheeper post box
Perfect just what I expected good quality sturdy loverly finish
Very pleased with the post box. Arrived quickly, is well made and looks very smart. No complaints whatsoever.
Jolly Good Service At Brilliant Prices
The post box appears to be of decent quality and was accurately described on the website. Placing the order was easy and the item arrived in good condition, adquately packaged, in a timely manner. It has been in use for a short while and seems fine. Pretty good all round I'd say!
Very pleased. Good quality but expensive Best solution for anti theft
Excellent product and delivery service. So lovely to be able to fit the whole days post in the box!
Very quick and helpful.
Just finished installing and good product which looks well
Good service, prompt delivery and item is as desired
Called up with a small problem about my postbox and it was dealt with very professionally and quickly. Left me feeling like a valuable customer even though it’s the first time I have used this company. Well done to the gentleman who dealt with my issue.
Came quick, just what we wanted and no trip needed to France! Very happy, quality item.
Good service and satisfactory item
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.03 based on 354 reviews