PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Nearly a month later and I am yet to receive my order. I got a somewhat curt email after I chased with no confirmation of expected date of delivery. No further communication since. Appreciate the order was a few days before Christmas and we are in “unprecedented” times but it’s kind of ironic I’m getting an email asking for my review. You wanted a review, you got one. Now, if someone could actually deliver my postbox, that would be much appreciated. We need it. We moved into a new home last month, do not have an adequate postbox at the moment and in the time it’s taken you to tell me nothing we’ve had blinds made and delivered, part of the roof redone and an oil tank changed. Out of all the jobs we needed doing, I really wouldn’t have thought the postbox was going to be the most troublesome.
Thank you for your email. We do understand your frustration, but as you can image we are as well. The current situation is clearly explained in all the medias. We are trying to supply the best service we can as we always have done n the last 15 years, but we are in an exceptional period affecting us and our suppliers, We appreciate our customers patience, but one star review for events outside our control does not help businesses like ours trying to manage despite the difficulties. The review request is sent by a Third Party company for impartiality. They are sent one month after an order is placed. We would like to give you a better ETA, but with an anonymous review it is difficult. Rest assured we are doing our best to get all orders despatched as soon as our suppliers release them, subject to Customs clearance for some of the models. Thank you again for your patience. Please note we offer full refund for customers who cannot wait any longer.
Great product (we ordered the Cube) spacious and well constructed. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Easy to attach on our wooden conservatory exterior. Three keys which is handy! Thanks!
From ordering to receiving all brilliant .
I ordered a postbox in November, we are now in January and I still haven’t received it. I have contacted your company to chase my order and got a very abrupt message from a lady telling me they had my order and just to wait. I am still waiting for further info
Very disappointed at the security of the postbox, mail can easily be fished out as slot is quite wide. An adult in our office has small hands and can reach in through the slot and retrieve A5 letters easily.
Thank you for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss? All the postboxes we sell comply to British Standard with apertures designed to be big enough to receive a stack of mail, but also small enough to prevent the full hand to get in. As you left this review as Anonymous, we cannot identify your order. Please call to discuss if you wish.
Regards
We are very happy with our Post box. Big enough for small packages and letters. Easy to put up. Quality good. Would definitely recommend.
Post box we bought is great quality and we got some really good service with questions before and after placing my order.
Thank you Esther for your positive feedback. We are glad to have fulfilled your expectations!
Great size, little bit fiddly to secure the top screws to the wall whilst holding up the post flap.
Excellent very helpful great staff good product George
Thank you George. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and our friendly staff. We are always happy to help!
The service was very prompt and I like the product very much.I would recommend the company.
Fast delivery, good prices, thank you
Thank you for your purchase and positive feedback.
Efficient service , no issues .
All good no probs
Excellent service and when the product arrived, the quality was superb! Highly recommended indeed.
Excellent service & post box quality
Excellent service from Postboxshop - whilst we were sent a box in the wrong colour, the team were very quick to rectify the error and send a new box in the right colour at their own cost! Good recovery!
I ordered a post box weeks ago. Advised online and on the phone that the item was in stock and it would be dispatched within two weeks. Still not received order and now being told they don't know when I will receive the order or when it will be in stock!
In order to help you with your enquiry, it would be more helpful to give us your name rather than staying anonymous. We always try to give update to ongoing orders, but most manufacturers have been disrupted by the pandemic and try to catch up with backlogs. Most client understand and are supportive in these difficult times. If you are not happy with service and delay, we offer full refund without conditions.
Ordered post box weeks ago. Advised online when I purchased it that it was in stock and spoke to someone on the phone who confirmed this and advised it would be dispatched in around two weeks. Still not received the post box & now being told they don't even know when I am likely to receive it
NOT RECEIVED POST BOX
We already informed someone in your company that your order was despatched! It was done before you posted this review! Your order was made and sent within the time specified. Disappointed to see this one star review
Website easy to manage, ordering straight forward, and delivery on time. Product is exeactly what I ordered. Free postage, whats not to like
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.06 based on 342 reviews