PostBoxShop.com Reviews

Based on 366 reviews
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Firstly, the wrong item was sent - a mix up with the address labels. Once that was resolved, there were no keys with the parcel box - possibly lost when it was mis-directed. Now waiting for a replacement ...
Products are good Ordered 2 different types of postboxes one came within a week the others to 5 weeks wasn't very happy as had to keep telling client they were on the way Had to call a few times for updates Got them in the end
Be prepared to wait a month for a delivery
Postbox didn't arrive within the 20 days indicated when ordering so cancelled order. Refund took more than two weeks to arrive and I had to chase
Well over a month from the day I ordered before I received my order not happy!!!!!!!!
Dear Mr Tiller We informed you on many occasions that the model your order was out of stock, resulting in a delay in the delivery. We also offered a refund if you did not want to wait, but you declined. We will attempt to contact you to give you an update
My experience with the order, delivery and quality of the product was great.
Thank you Cornelia. We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. Happy New Year
This shop is horrific, I got a damaged box and they never responded to me for months. I would avoid this company at all costs
Hi Mr Towler We hope you will reconsider your review as we have handled and resolved your issue. We agreed to refund the box despite not having been able to inspect the original one so you would have money on your account before Christmas. Thank you
It was just what I needed. Seems quite strong and large enough for big envelopes.
Waited weeks for the post box to turn up, despite numerous chases. It eventually arrived with a ‘Trumpet’ ? Logo on the front face of the box which was not on the face of what I had ordered. The quality of the product was very much not in line with the visual either. Needless to say I have returned the product for a full refund !!
Mr Tobin Disappointed about the review as our website clearly shows an image with the "trumpet" on. As for the quality of this box you chose in the budget category, it is your opinion, but the Sirocco mailbox is still one of our best seller. About your the comments on delivery, you would have heard there are currently disruptions in the supply chain affecting the UK, including much larger outlets than ours, and we would have mentioned that to you. Finally, as requested and mentioned in your email, we have fulfilled our refund policy as we always do for clients wishing to return their purchase.
Exactly what I wanted. Large and hidden post, with a low and sturdy lock that can't be tampered with.
Extremely pleased with the quality of our post box which fixes perfectly to the railings. It is robust and weather proof (no leaks inside when it's raining).
PBS proved to be very helpful when I inadvertently purchased the wrong size box. They took it back into stock and refunded my purchase price.
Purchased a behind the door letterbox with security keys. Looks lovely, would be pretty difficult to remove mail. Only thing is that there are no holes to screw into the door and no screws came with it. We have tried to drill through the metal to attch but unable to so waiting until help arrives. So it has been sitting for weeks not serving its purpose. Very disappointing
Post box supplied in very insecure, A4 letters can easily be reached and removed without opening door.
Hi Mr East, You selected a small letterbox, the same size as an A4. If you were concerned about A4 envelopes being retrieve from the aperture, you should maybe have selected a larger box? We are happy to listen to your suggestions. Regards
Great product. Saving lots of trips to the sorting officer for larger items. Can recommend!
Pleased with our nice looking black postbox.
Excellent product. Easy to put up and big enough for letters and small packets, but not so big as to be an eyesore.
Very good quality letter box. The colour is exactly as described. A beautiful grey tone which matches the front of my house. Installation was easy as the template to drill the holes was part of the box. Very helpful. The only reason why I didn’t give a 5 star rating was the long lead time. Nearly 1 month from the date of purchase. In fairness during the order process it was mentioned that it could take up to 25 working days for the product to arrive. But I had to call PostBoxShop 3 times to get an update on my order. I had only received an order confirmation. After the first call I was promised a callback which never happened. When I called again to follow up I was told that the order was being processed and that I would receive an update when the the product was on its way. Just before the 25 working days had elapsed I called again to get an update. This time the same gentleman contacted the vendor and called me back with an update. The product arrived a few days later within the quoted timeframe. A more detailed update process, normal with many vendors, would have been helpful and this would have been a 5 star rating.
Ordered my post box on 22nd January and no sign of delivery yet, despite the website advertising clearly stating 15-20 working days and item in stock. Chased customers services twice before I got a response which was that it may or may not be on a delivery from France on 26th March. Very misleading for the website to be advertising that the item is in stock when it’s clearly not!!
Hi "anonymous" We are informing all our clients that the combination of COVID and post Brexit new rules is unfortunately affecting all our deliveries. We suspect your heard on the news about the current delays to get goods imported to the UK. We are starting to see an improvement and we are sorry you got caught in this situation. On a positive note, we are confident you will be satisfied with your purchase.
My new post box arrived after 3 weeks and is now up and running. It's not 100% water proof but pretty close. A lot drier than my old box.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.00 based on 366 reviews