PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Emmanuel was very helpful when I had a query.
He replied personally with an answer and has kept me updated with the despatch dates and information.
Very happy and would recommend the PostBoxShop.
Thank you Darren for your email. We are glad you had a good experience with us and are happy with the product. We will pass your positive feedback to Emmanuel. Have a good day
Ordered April 27th, still not received 4 weeks later. No indication when I ordered that there would be such a delay. I had to contact Post Box who “hoped” their supplier would recommence production and that the post box would be delivered in 2 weeks. Delays are completely understandable in these challenging times BUT 1. The delay should be clear when ordering 2. Post Box should have contacted me to explain the delay.
We are obviously disappointed to see a negative review when we clearly explain on our website that orders and deliveries are disrupted by the COVID19 and we encourage customers to contact us for update or information.
Although the great majority of our customers are supportive and understand this situation, we can offer full refund to those who cannot wait for their postbox.
Regards
Ordered week before the pandemic received an email to say delayed a couple of weeks later received notification it had arrived wow shame not to my address but after a call was all sorted and a new one delivered within 10 days absolutely fantastic customer service and only let down was the curriers they chose
Since my previous review giving four stars, I decided to phone the company and speak to somebody regarding problems with my letterbox. I had a conversation with Emmanuel and I must say the after sales on phone were excellent. I will review again, once they have had the time (in current situation) to rectify this.
Lovely postbox. Better than expected. Service really efficient in difficult times. Very well done on all fronts.
Thank you for your positive review and support of a small British business during these challenging times. We are glad you like your postbox. Stay safe!
Excellent customer service. 10 out of 10. Friendly, honest and they listen to you. After receiving first Dadgate post box with couple of scratches and problems with the lock, I decided to telephone and speak to someone. Emanuel gave first class service, and organised for a new postbox to be delivered. Received new postbox and is now fitted. Very pleased and would recommend. If any problems then call the company and they will sort out. Thank you for a first class service. I note people have had to wait a while before receiving their postbox, I did too, however, this was to be expected due to covid virus just like many other companies. Worth the wait.
Good service, items were delayed due to lockdown, but phone was answered and email responded to promptly. Products bought were fine.
Not received yet , can you look into it!
We would loved to help, but posting a message as anonymous is not going to help us to identify you or your order
We have still not received the post box we ordered so we're rather surprised to receive this email!!!
I’m surprised that this company has asked me to review this product seeing that I’m still waiting for it, having placed an order about 4-5 weeks ago now. The communication regarding expected delivery is non-existent. Terrible service and I wouldn’t be surprised if I never see the postbox I ordered to be honest. I wouldn’t recommend this company at all, I hope my purchase is protected via my credit card. Very disappointing.
Dear Nia,

The reviews request are sent automatically 4 weeks after an order is placed. As you know, and as displayed on our website, the Corona virus is affecting most of our suppliers and affecting all our deliveries. If you had looked at our website and other reviews, you would see that we have been trading for over 15 years and never failed to deliver an order. We are dealing with exceptional circumstances, and we hope our clients understand the current disruption, If you are not, please feel free to ask for your order to be cancelled and we will refund you. We are also replying to emails and phone calls
Total waste of time, still waiting refund on undelivered goods
In order to reply to people efficiently, it would help to provide your full name instead oh hiding behind "anonymous". In case you have not noticed, there is a virus outbreak affecting various supply chains in the country. There is a message on our website about this, but we will be delighted to refund your money as soon as possible.
Great advice from the friendly staff to buy the box I needed. It has arrived on time and it looks great in front of our house. Thank you PostBoxShop
Love my new letter box; it was exactly what I wanted. No postal gripes, all went to plan :)
Great product but not the best communication which to be fair was improved by a follow up phone call to make sure all was well
We ordered a postbox and the person was very helpful when we were placing the order. We have tried to contact them since then to get an update on estimated delivery dates (it should be due early next week) and have had no response to emails and the phone just goes to voicemail every time we call.
Post box still not arrived, 4 weeks after placing order. No communication from your firm, we had to chase it up. Poor customer service, hopefully product, when/ if it arrives, will improve our opinion.
Mr Evans,
As explained, there has been some issues over Christmas break with stainless boxes running out of stock. This is now rectified and you will be pleased to know that your mailbox is eventually out for delivery today. Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience. We are now back to normal with our deliveries, and we are confident you will be happy with your postbox.
Regards
waiting 4 weeks for my postbox
I ordered and paid for a letter box in mid November and received nothing. I queried this in December and was told that the delivery company had tried to deliver three times but without success. (Our Centre is open daily from 9am - 2pm ) On no occasion was a calling card let so we had no idea that they had tried, failed and then given up on us. I then requested delivery to my home address but 2 weeks later I have received nothing nor any calling cards to say that they had failed to deliver. This system for delivery is completely unacceptable.
Mr Sewell
We are trying to get a reply from the delivery company DPD who handled your order. They are clearly failing somewhere, and unfortunately it is reflecting badly on us. Rest assured we will chase them again for an answer. if unsuccessful, we will send a new one.
We apologise again for the trouble you encountered with this order
The product is of very good quality but delivery took longer than expected.
Excellant, they do what they say on the tin.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.09 based on 317 reviews