PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Very good quality letter box. The colour is exactly as described. A beautiful grey tone which matches the front of my house. Installation was easy as the template to drill the holes was part of the box. Very helpful. The only reason why I didn’t give a 5 star rating was the long lead time. Nearly 1 month from the date of purchase. In fairness during the order process it was mentioned that it could take up to 25 working days for the product to arrive. But I had to call PostBoxShop 3 times to get an update on my order. I had only received an order confirmation. After the first call I was promised a callback which never happened. When I called again to follow up I was told that the order was being processed and that I would receive an update when the the product was on its way. Just before the 25 working days had elapsed I called again to get an update. This time the same gentleman contacted the vendor and called me back with an update. The product arrived a few days later within the quoted timeframe. A more detailed update process, normal with many vendors, would have been helpful and this would have been a 5 star rating.
Ordered my post box on 22nd January and no sign of delivery yet, despite the website advertising clearly stating 15-20 working days and item in stock. Chased customers services twice before I got a response which was that it may or may not be on a delivery from France on 26th March. Very misleading for the website to be advertising that the item is in stock when it’s clearly not!!
Hi "anonymous"
We are informing all our clients that the combination of COVID and post Brexit new rules is unfortunately affecting all our deliveries. We suspect your heard on the news about the current delays to get goods imported to the UK.
We are starting to see an improvement and we are sorry you got caught in this situation. On a positive note, we are confident you will be satisfied with your purchase.
My new post box arrived after 3 weeks and is now up and running. It's not 100% water proof but pretty close. A lot drier than my old box.
Great quality product and helpful customer service team!
I was warned that the delivery could take 20 days and I knew it was close to that time and I had not had any update so I phoned to enquire. The person who answered the phone was somewhat surly and informed me delivery was 20 days, it transpired that I had only waited 19 days. He said he would check with his assistant and get back to me. By the afternoon I hadn't heard anything so I phoned again to be told delivery was expected but that I could cancel if I wished. I didn't cancel and the post box arrived this Friday. It looks a good sturdy box just what I wanted. I have to say that I could only recommend this firm if you are not in a hurry and you don't expect excellent customer service.
Hello Anonymous
So to summarise, you received the exact box you wanted within the time frame we provided, but yet you put only a 2 star review because we did not call you back quickly enough to confirm, despite us offering full refund if you did not want to wait any longer. Anyway, we are happy you are satisfied with your box that arrived on time.
I haven't received my goods until today! so I am very dissatisfied.
Your review telephone number does not work ?? Review that.
Our number, 01233 229 297 clearly works as we receive and give calls every day. Please check again?
Nearly a month later and I am yet to receive my order. I got a somewhat curt email after I chased with no confirmation of expected date of delivery. No further communication since. Appreciate the order was a few days before Christmas and we are in “unprecedented” times but it’s kind of ironic I’m getting an email asking for my review. You wanted a review, you got one. Now, if someone could actually deliver my postbox, that would be much appreciated. We need it. We moved into a new home last month, do not have an adequate postbox at the moment and in the time it’s taken you to tell me nothing we’ve had blinds made and delivered, part of the roof redone and an oil tank changed. Out of all the jobs we needed doing, I really wouldn’t have thought the postbox was going to be the most troublesome.
Thank you for your email. We do understand your frustration, but as you can image we are as well. The current situation is clearly explained in all the medias. We are trying to supply the best service we can as we always have done n the last 15 years, but we are in an exceptional period affecting us and our suppliers, We appreciate our customers patience, but one star review for events outside our control does not help businesses like ours trying to manage despite the difficulties. The review request is sent by a Third Party company for impartiality. They are sent one month after an order is placed. We would like to give you a better ETA, but with an anonymous review it is difficult. Rest assured we are doing our best to get all orders despatched as soon as our suppliers release them, subject to Customs clearance for some of the models. Thank you again for your patience. Please note we offer full refund for customers who cannot wait any longer.
Great product (we ordered the Cube) spacious and well constructed. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Easy to attach on our wooden conservatory exterior. Three keys which is handy! Thanks!
From ordering to receiving all brilliant .
I ordered a postbox in November, we are now in January and I still haven’t received it. I have contacted your company to chase my order and got a very abrupt message from a lady telling me they had my order and just to wait. I am still waiting for further info
Very disappointed at the security of the postbox, mail can easily be fished out as slot is quite wide. An adult in our office has small hands and can reach in through the slot and retrieve A5 letters easily.
Thank you for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss? All the postboxes we sell comply to British Standard with apertures designed to be big enough to receive a stack of mail, but also small enough to prevent the full hand to get in. As you left this review as Anonymous, we cannot identify your order. Please call to discuss if you wish.
Regards
We are very happy with our Post box. Big enough for small packages and letters. Easy to put up. Quality good. Would definitely recommend.
Post box we bought is great quality and we got some really good service with questions before and after placing my order.
Thank you Esther for your positive feedback. We are glad to have fulfilled your expectations!
Great size, little bit fiddly to secure the top screws to the wall whilst holding up the post flap.
Excellent very helpful great staff good product George
Thank you George. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and our friendly staff. We are always happy to help!
The service was very prompt and I like the product very much.I would recommend the company.
Fast delivery, good prices, thank you
Thank you for your purchase and positive feedback.
Efficient service , no issues .
All good no probs