Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
Bob Medcalf
Verified Buyer
"Car hired for my daughters wedding. The service offered was professional, punctual and extremely courteous which helped make the day stress free."
Samantha Hemblade
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I had the pleasure of having this service for our marriage vows renewal. the car was pristine,the driver was professional,friendly and smart. He did all he could to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. we felt very special. Thankyou to you all for making our day even better. Sam.and ty x"
Ronald Boddy
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis Executive Travel Ltd provided us with a prompt and excellent start to my daughter Emma's wedding day. They were well presented and gave a very professional service from home to the church, and then from the church to the reception. The drivers were smart and courteous, taking care to ensure that our needs were well looked after. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any other people looking to use them. With best regards, Ronald Boddy"
John Ogrady
Verified Buyer
"I travel around 150 days a year with a good number of early starts and late pickups. Mark and the team at Portcullis take all of the stress out of the start and end of any business trip and an excellent partner to Pfizer. Marks cars are always in first class condition and his drivers are always on time, professional and helpful. The pre pick up texts mean that you can always contact Mark or your driver. There is always water in the car should you need it and the drivers are mindful that you may want to sleep and not to be disturbed."
Bliss Pidduck
Verified Buyer
"From the word go... Portcullis were the best car provider around. I send a little email query from their website and they got back to me the very same day! Best price by far for the Mercedes car that I wanted. Mark was in consistent contact right up until the special day which certainly calmed any anxiety I had. On the big day, I received a text with the car reg and the name of the driver so I knew who to expect. Very promptly the lovely Dave approached. He was very patient whilst multiple photo shots were being taken. I cannot fault Portcullis for their communication, price and aftercare. You wont be disappointed."
"We arrived at Gatwick airport after a red-eye flight from the US and was met by Mark immediately after we had cleared customs. In a couple of minutes, Mark had us in his comfortable S-class Mercedes and we were on our way to Heathrow to catch a connecting flight. We have used Portcullis several times and the service has been nothing short of excellent. On time, courteous, helpful, and very professional. Thank you!"
Justin Houghton
Verified Buyer
"I have used Mark and his team on a number of occasions now, always punctual, always courteous and always professional. Delighted to be supporting a local business. A first class service."
Barbara Regan
Verified Buyer
"Our journeys are made so much easier using Portcullis Executive Travel Ltd. Booking is straight forward, drivers arrive on time and travelling is both comfortable and pleasant. We have used Mark's Company on a number of different occasions, for both long and shorter journeys and for a variety of reasons including our daughter's Wedding and theatre visits when an executive car was required and airport transfers when a larger vehicle was needed. Our most recent trip with Mark was when my Husband and I took our 5 year old Grandaughter to London see the show The Lion King. The trip was made so easy for us all. The door to door service meant that my disabled husband could rest and relax on the journey as he did not have to face the challenge that using other modes of transport entail. The easy transfer enabled both my Husband and our young Grandaughter to fully enjoy the show. BR"
Haydn Powlter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, extremely professional and even came prepared for the rain! Great value and would definitely use this service again. Class act all round!"
Malcolm Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Portculis provided us with a truly excellent service. The vehicle was first class and the driver was completely professional in every respect and very pleasant. We had two very smooth journeys, which begain punctually as arranged in advance and ended perfectly on time at our destination. I felt reassured from the point of my initial enquiry that I was dealing with a reliable and professional outfit and indeed this proved to be the case. I can recommend them highly. Malcolm Dixon"
Jean Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and utterly reliable. Comfortable cars and very pleasant drivers."
Winston Smith
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis have looked after me for over 5 years. I have used their services dozens of times during these years and have never had a complaint or concern. The drivers are always punctual, polite and efficient in their conduct and the service they provide. I would highly recommend their services to anyone."
Emily Fairhalll
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis provide a 5 star business travel service. Mark is a pleasure to deal with, nothing is too much trouble, even at short notice. Highly recommended!"
Richard Allan
Verified Buyer
"I always use Portcullis Cars for both personal and business travel to and from the airports. Mark and his drivers are great and I know that I can always rely on them to get me to and from the airport with no hassle. Even when my plans change at the last minute Mark has always come through and got me where I needed to be! It is always nice to know that when I'm travelling to and from the airport there is no hassle for me and knowing that I'll be travelling in nice cars with great drivers. I simply can't recommend them highly enough."
Adrian Foster
Verified Buyer
"I have been travelling with Portcullis for many years as a business traveller to and from London airports and Eurostar. The service is always first class, reliable, friendly and polite. Any journey has always been made possible. Above all else, the reason I make sure my travel is with Portcullis is that, after previous unsatisfactory experiences with other companies, Mark and his team of drivers are assured, competent and do not take risks with safety. As for so many years now, my next travel will be with Portcullis. Adrian Foster Kent"
Claire Haywood
Verified Buyer
"Great service, friendly drivers and always in the right place at the right time. You cannot fault the service provided by Portcullis Executive Travel!"
"I have used Portcullis cars for about a year now for airport runs. A very professional and punctual company. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mark and his fine team of drivers to anyone looking for executive car travel. (Matt Ford)"
Laura Nutley
Verified Buyer
"Mark and the team at Portcullis are pivotal in supporting the high standard of customer service we as a company set ourselves (Cummins Power Generation) The extensive service given to both VIP customers & internal staff is second to none but the 'over and above' level of support that is given by Mark is an added bonus. Mark is extremely proactive in his approach when taking on all our needs and has been a godsend in so many situations. The reaction and response times are faultless, as is his professional approach to every situation! Portcullis have always come through for us (NEVER not accepting a booking & never leaving anyone stranded - even in the stickiest of situations) and this is a great testament to the first class service Mark and his team provide! Thank- you Portcullis.. Laura, Helen, Tracy, Rebecca & Susan - Cummins Power Generation"
David Brown
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Mark and Portcullis for business airport transfers for the past three years, and in all this time I have never once been let down. Mark and his team are totally professional, competent and friendly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Portcullis to anyone considering using a professional executive travel specialist, whether it is for business or leisure. David Brown"
Jim Canning
Verified Buyer
"I use Portcullis on a regular basis. Their car fleet is excellent and the drivers are always punctual and very courteous. Feels like a personal service every time. Would highly recommend these guys. Jim Canning - VP Pfizer"
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 121 reviews