Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
Robert Ord
Verified Buyer

Easy booking process and polite service. Lovely car.
Jennifer Hannon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, we were filled with confidence and they certainly delivered. I would definitely recommend
Sue Gregory
Verified Buyer

My husband and I recently went on a long, return trip to South West France using Portcullis chauffeur service. It was, of course, quite expensive but because of my husband's mobility problems it was the only way we could envisage doing it. It was such a relief that all the arrangements were undertaken by Portcullis, eg Channel Tunnel and hotel reservations, and (most importantly) ensuring that the hotel restaurant and bedroom had suitable access. During both journeys, the chauffeur was ready at all times to give my husband a helping hand and ensure that we were comfortable. We were both very satisfied with the service which was efficient and friendly.
Julian Mears
Verified Buyer

I have used Portcullis for more than 10 years, for business and personal travel. Service is exemplary, the cars are exceptional, a totally reliable service that is perfect in every way for all business travel. Portcullis is always my first choice, I wouldn't use another company.
Jo Letby
Verified Buyer

I have been using Portcullis Executive Travel for the past 7 years both for work and pleasure. Throughout this time they have maintained an excellent standard of service; they are always professional, reliable and happy to help. Nothing is too much trouble, they are great with the children and when I land on the red eye from the US they are very kind and pick up my early morning tea from Costa.

Anthony Williams

Good evening Mark,

Just a quick email because if you leave these comments to later you sometimes forget and they never get registered.
My mother-in-law had a wonderful 80th birthday. Yes it was afternoon tea at the Ritz but it was made all the more enjoyable by the journey there and back which was very relaxed. Please pass on our thanks to Graham for his help in making this a super day out for the older generation.

Kind regards

Tony
Richard Mannall
Verified Buyer

So happy with the service that was provided. Professional, friendly and great value for money. The car was amazing and perfect for our wedding. Would highly recommend Portcullis ????
Joseph Powell
Verified Buyer

A very professional service, great cars, great drivers, always on time with a smile, takes away all the stress of driving to airports etc., highly recommended for the ultimate service.
Andrew Le Grove
Verified Buyer

The pre pick up service and communication was excellent. The driver arrived early and was very courteous and friendly. On the return journey the driver communicated well prior to pick up and again delivered great service. MPV was in excellent condition, clean and comfortable
Michelle Carroll
Verified Buyer

I always use Portcullis for my longer journeys. I find them reliable and professional. The cars are always in good condition and the drivers are well presented and personable. They are always on time and there is an appreciation of making sure getting from A to B is as stress free as possible.

I look forward to getting into the car because I know everything is in control and I will be in a calm environment where I can focus on my work or prepare for my next meeting.
Bob Medcalf
Verified Buyer

Car hired for my daughters wedding. The service offered was professional, punctual and extremely courteous which helped make the day stress free.
Samantha Hemblade
Verified Buyer

My husband and I had the pleasure of having this service for our marriage vows renewal. the car was pristine,the driver was professional,friendly and smart. He did all he could to ensure we had exactly what we wanted. we felt very special. Thankyou to you all for making our day even better. Sam.and ty x
Ronald Boddy
Verified Buyer

Portcullis Executive Travel Ltd provided us with a prompt and excellent start to my daughter Emma's wedding day. They were well presented and gave a very professional service from home to the church, and then from the church to the reception. The drivers were smart and courteous, taking care to ensure that our needs were well looked after. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any other people looking to use them.

With best regards,
Ronald Boddy
John Ogrady
Verified Buyer

I travel around 150 days a year with a good number of early starts and late pickups. Mark and the team at Portcullis take all of the stress out of the start and end of any business trip and an excellent partner to Pfizer. Marks cars are always in first class condition and his drivers are always on time, professional and helpful. The pre pick up texts mean that you can always contact Mark or your driver. There is always water in the car should you need it and the drivers are mindful that you may want to sleep and not to be disturbed.
Bliss Pidduck
Verified Buyer

From the word go... Portcullis were the best car provider around. I send a little email query from their website and they got back to me the very same day! Best price by far for the Mercedes car that I wanted. Mark was in consistent contact right up until the special day which certainly calmed any anxiety I had.

On the big day, I received a text with the car reg and the name of the driver so I knew who to expect. Very promptly the lovely Dave approached. He was very patient whilst multiple photo shots were being taken.

I cannot fault Portcullis for their communication, price and aftercare. You wont be disappointed.
Beng Seng
Verified Buyer

We arrived at Gatwick airport after a red-eye flight from the US and was met by Mark immediately after we had cleared customs. In a couple of minutes, Mark had us in his comfortable S-class Mercedes and we were on our way to Heathrow to catch a connecting flight.
We have used Portcullis several times and the service has been nothing short of excellent. On time, courteous, helpful, and very professional. Thank you!
Justin Houghton
Verified Buyer

I have used Mark and his team on a number of occasions now, always punctual, always courteous and always professional. Delighted to be supporting a local business.

A first class service.

Barbara Regan
Verified Buyer

Our journeys are made so much easier using Portcullis Executive Travel Ltd. Booking is straight forward, drivers arrive on time and travelling is both comfortable and pleasant. We have used Mark's Company on a number of different occasions, for both long and shorter journeys and for a variety of reasons including our daughter's Wedding and theatre visits when an executive car was required and airport transfers when a larger vehicle was needed.
Our most recent trip with Mark was when my Husband and I took our 5 year old Grandaughter to London see the show The Lion King. The trip was made so easy for us all. The door to door service meant that my disabled husband could rest and relax on the journey as he did not have to face the challenge that using other modes of transport entail. The easy transfer enabled both my Husband and our young Grandaughter to fully enjoy the show.
BR
Haydn Powlter
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, extremely professional and even came prepared for the rain! Great value and would definitely use this service again. Class act all round!
Malcolm Dixon
Verified Buyer

Portculis provided us with a truly excellent service. The vehicle was first class and the driver was completely professional in every respect and very pleasant. We had two very smooth journeys, which begain punctually as arranged in advance and ended perfectly on time at our destination. I felt reassured from the point of my initial enquiry that I was dealing with a reliable and professional outfit and indeed this proved to be the case. I can recommend them highly.

Malcolm Dixon