Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
Rhonda Wood
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, friendly drivers that always make you feel safe and at ease. Very reliable. Cars are always immaculately clean. Thank you."
Jodi A. Lamourine
Verified Buyer
"Always very professional, courtesy and on-time service. Would highly recommend!"
Tim Spearman
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service with an immaculate car great job!"
Joan Foley
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis service always reliable and professional. Company is flexible to adapt to my diary changes and drivers are always a pleasure :)"
Rachael Roby
Verified Buyer
"Booking with portcullis was super easy and our journey was too. Mark arranged an airport transfer for me with only a few days notice. Dave arrived promptly to collect us for an airport pickup. The car was fantastic and very comfortable. I am sure we will be using Mark and the team again in the future. Thank you."
Christina Stanley-Webb
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a chauffeur company to provide me with an airport transfer in Kent and when I saw what Portcullis offered, I booked in. As a Texan living in Britain, I take a lot of international flights, and the last flight I'd taken, my husband drove. We prepared and budgeted time, but due to a horrendous traffic issue, I missed my flight. This is why I thought an airport transfer would be better, plus I'd get the added bonus of travelling in a really posh Merc! On the day, Mark was very punctual, friendly and professional. We had a stop at a motorway service when I needed the loo, and he kept track of traffic and adjusted his route to avoid a slow bit. The limousine was absolutely fabulous (S-Class Mercedes) and I had water and magazines provided. I preferred to chat to Mark, as he was very nice and personable. And I arrived about an hour ahead of schedule - not bad at all! Overall, I'd highly recommend Mark's chauffered car service. Thanks, Mark!"
Reg Newbury
Verified Buyer
"Over the years my Wife and I have used various companies to chauffeur us from East Kent to Southampton for cruises and Ashford for Eurostar. Most firms provided a poor service and, whilst one or two were acceptable, they went out of business. We wanted a consistent, reliable, top quality service as part of our holiday! We discovered Portcullis in 2014 and used them to take us to and from Southampton. Last November they took us and two friends to Eastbourne and back. We got what we wanted for the start and finish of both holidays - timely, reliable, first class, luxury travel! Mark, the owner, could not be more pleasant and helpful. We intend to use Portcullis again whenever we want to travel in style with no hassle!"
Diane Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"A very safe journey to the airport in comfort. Thank you."
Karen Weaver
Verified Buyer
"We used Portcullis for our daughters wedding. The Mercedes S class car was brand new only having been delivered that week. The chauffeur was wonderful even when he had to return from the church to our home to pick up the bridal bouquet which had been forgotten in the excitement. The booking process was very efficient and e-mails were answered promptly. I thoroughly recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited."
Vanessa Warrilow
Verified Buyer
"Want to thank Portcullis for providing such a fantastic service to and from the airport. Both drivers Andy and Fred were second to none in their professionalism ,politeness and reliability .We all felt extremely safe , unlike some drivers we've used previously and think that you all deliver a perfectly slick operation. We will definitely be in touch again and will not hesitate to recommend Portcullis."
Robert Ord
Verified Buyer
"Easy booking process and polite service. Lovely car."
Jennifer Hannon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, we were filled with confidence and they certainly delivered. I would definitely recommend"
Sue Gregory
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I recently went on a long, return trip to South West France using Portcullis chauffeur service. It was, of course, quite expensive but because of my husband's mobility problems it was the only way we could envisage doing it. It was such a relief that all the arrangements were undertaken by Portcullis, eg Channel Tunnel and hotel reservations, and (most importantly) ensuring that the hotel restaurant and bedroom had suitable access. During both journeys, the chauffeur was ready at all times to give my husband a helping hand and ensure that we were comfortable. We were both very satisfied with the service which was efficient and friendly."
Julian Mears
Verified Buyer
"I have used Portcullis for more than 10 years, for business and personal travel. Service is exemplary, the cars are exceptional, a totally reliable service that is perfect in every way for all business travel. Portcullis is always my first choice, I wouldn't use another company."
"I have been using Portcullis Executive Travel for the past 7 years both for work and pleasure. Throughout this time they have maintained an excellent standard of service; they are always professional, reliable and happy to help. Nothing is too much trouble, they are great with the children and when I land on the red eye from the US they are very kind and pick up my early morning tea from Costa."
Anthony Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good evening Mark, Just a quick email because if you leave these comments to later you sometimes forget and they never get registered. My mother-in-law had a wonderful 80th birthday. Yes it was afternoon tea at the Ritz but it was made all the more enjoyable by the journey there and back which was very relaxed. Please pass on our thanks to Graham for his help in making this a super day out for the older generation. Kind regards Tony"
Richard Mannall
Verified Buyer
"So happy with the service that was provided. Professional, friendly and great value for money. The car was amazing and perfect for our wedding. Would highly recommend Portcullis ????"
Joseph Powell
Verified Buyer
"A very professional service, great cars, great drivers, always on time with a smile, takes away all the stress of driving to airports etc., highly recommended for the ultimate service."
Andrew Le Grove
Verified Buyer
"The pre pick up service and communication was excellent. The driver arrived early and was very courteous and friendly. On the return journey the driver communicated well prior to pick up and again delivered great service. MPV was in excellent condition, clean and comfortable"
Michelle Carroll
Verified Buyer
"I always use Portcullis for my longer journeys. I find them reliable and professional. The cars are always in good condition and the drivers are well presented and personable. They are always on time and there is an appreciation of making sure getting from A to B is as stress free as possible. I look forward to getting into the car because I know everything is in control and I will be in a calm environment where I can focus on my work or prepare for my next meeting."
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 121 reviews