Poppets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppets
Read Poppets Reviews

About Poppets:

Independent Toy Shop in Brighton & Hove. A selection of beautiful, traditional & Educational Toys, Games & Gifts for Baby and Child. We stock loved and trusted brands such as Brio and Playmobil. A range of wooden and educational toys from Orchard and Hape. Arty Toys from Djeco as well as a range of Micro Scooter from 2 years up to Maxi Micro scooter and Micro Sprite for older children. We also stock a huge range of Jellycat soft toys.

hello@poppets.biz

50 Blatchington rd

Tell us how Poppets made you happy
This pushchair liner was brought for my granddaughter, it feels amazing, so soft and thick we're very pleased with it, as she's only 4 months old she's still in a pram, however, I'm sure she'll be very comfortable when she gets to snuggle down on it.
Fast, efficient service with delivery in time for Christmas
Quick delivery, well packaged, great price.
Thank you for a lovely, good quality toy.
Excellent transaction, great website, easy to find the product and ordering was simple. My order was processed and sent to me very quickly. When it arrived it was also very well packaged. I’d highly recommend Poppets and definitely will use them again.
Thanks
Super quick delivery, great packaging, good value, thank you!
Prompt delivery
Very impressed with the speed of delivery as I wanted the Lottie Doll as a Christmas present.
Quick and easy process, prompt delivery and good value.
Prompt delivery. Very cute toy!
Great fast service week before Christmas!
Easy to use web site and super-fast delivery only marred by Royal Mail leaving the package with a neighbour but not leaving a card to tell me which one .... not Poppets' fault. I'm sure my granddaughter will love the pussycat puppet, it's very cute and cuddly.
Melissa and Doug Foldaway House

Ordering was quick and easy. Fast delivery. Item well packaged. Will definitely order from Poppets again
Very efficient service with very good communication on date and time of delivery. Haven't opened toy yet but the box is good new condition. Having not being able to find this toy on other websites was very pleased to locate it at Poppets.
Ordered and received within 3 days . Well packed . Lovely little wooden toys .
Very friendly and helpful staff. There was a mix-up with my card going through and they saved the item for me until it was sorted out.
Very efficient service.
I ordered online and Livi Leopard was dispatched and delivered very quickly. Thank you.
Easy to order and quick delivery with info along the way. Thank you!
Easy to order, kept informed of order progress and Super Fast delivery.
Poppets is rated 4.95 based on 429 reviews