Pop In A Box Insights

Pop In A Box have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
C-

Delivery - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" Between the 7th and today i have emailed popinabox 3 times and they have given me 3 different dates on each occasion - each time pushing my expected delivery date back even further. "
- Anonymous
" Ordered twice from this company and have waited weeks for both deliveries even though I asked for express delivery. When challenged they said that I need to allow 20 days for delivery. Disappointing as pop ordered was for my birthday. "
- Lewis
" Waited 6 months for a delivery and still no sign of my Smaug Dragon ! Ordered this for my sons Birthday did not arrive, hoped we would have it for Christmas, did not arrive. Was told in March it had been dispatched .... Still has not arrived. Not at all impressed with this company and will never order again . "
- Wendy
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" They replied by saying they would look into it so I advised them not to bother and wanted a full refund. "
- Von
" Orders dont turn up, delays on refunds, customer service no existent "
- leon armitage
C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Offer great deals on pops! There online service is always quick and easy and the product is always in brilliant condition. "
- Aidan Tomlinson