Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
Good quality gear with a quick delivery service, highly recommended
Good quality and fit well
I bought a Harry Potter tee shirt for my grndson. It was good quality but sadly it was to big. Popgear were responsive and cooperative when I needed to return the item. I would recommend this company.
Didn't arrive in time for my nieces birthday. However they're customer service was excellent and they explained why and fixed it
Despite ordering a women's Harry Potter tshirt (Slytherin), Iwas twicesent a men's one. However, our friend who it was for was still pleased luckily. Quick delivery too.
Good fit for a 12 year old (bought age 13). Not too bulky which is what was wanted for a pre-teen who doesn't like wearing jumpers!
Lovely Pokemon t- shirt for my grandson - very quick delivery , t-shirt looks to be very good quality.
Nice soft wool colours lovely and bright. Just came up a bit big. Overall great for a Pokemon fan.
Great sweatshirt... my son loves it
Very fast delivery. The Super Wings colours on t-shirt and sweat shirt looks vibrant; exact colours as on website The sweatshirt was a little thin but acceptable.
Very pleased with the item Abd service
We brought this for our son he loves it so much he has worn it almost everyday.great service
T-shirt arrived quickly, well packaged and looks fine, although it's a gift so I haven't opened it up fully as that would ruin the wrapping.
Thanks to Covid, I won’t be traveling home for Christmas this year. But, this sweater makes me feel like a kid again and will help bring some joy to a very strange year.
prensent for grandson at chistmas pyjarms look great
Lovely pjs brought for my nephew, I would have preferred though for the character not to be a transfer for durability. Delivery was quick and pjs are competitive prices
the parcel came at the correct time and nothing was damaged
The product was fine. Delivery was late even though I paid for 2 day delivery. This had since been rectified
Quick delivery items look good
Service was fast and easy
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 424 reviews