Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
Product is good quality. Order came very fast with good service
Amazing quality, loved the pyjamas. Fast delivery. Would definitely purchase again
Excellent variety with some items we haven’t seen anywhere else
Ordered the pikachu leggings and top. Our daughter loved them and basically now lives in them. Really good quality clothing. Speedy delivery! Will order from Popgear again
Fast delivery, great quality and lovely design
Brilliant! Great jumper, worn it loads and much admired! Arrived quickly and was updated as an when :)
I ordered 9 Pokemon t-shirts for my son's virtual Pokemon 25 party. The t-shirts were great quality and arrived the next day. Thank you Popgear.
I was new to the site and was very pleased to see the variety of products available. I ordered a pair of PJs for my daughter. Selection and check out were simple and delivery was timely. I have already shared Popgear to my friends and family - I was very pleased.
Fast delivery and good quality clothing
Great......
My son loved his baby today tshirt ready for the summer.
Lots of fun and nostalgia: what's not to love? Great range, well priced, quick delivery.
Ultra fast delivery and great pricing
Great service, fab products - what is there not to like!
Well priced Spider-Man T-shirt, great delivery time too.
Bought a great dinasaur t shirt for my 4 year old grandson great quality & brilliant colours. He loves it!! Will buy again from this site
Excellent customer Service, excellent product quality - I will be buying more.
Love the items we bought
Popgear was easy to place an order with, they send plenty of updates regarding your order and once its sent they provide tracking information. They have an easy to navigate website and the content is fantastic. I couldn't be more happy with my order the quality was prefect and the fit excellent. I will be ordering from them again.
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Quick and efficient, easy to order and arrived quickly.
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 430 reviews