Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
Brought a top for a six year old and brought size 7-8 it was far to small for him. Will have to return it.
I am highly satisfied with my purchase, would definitely recommend shopping with Popgear!
What a great experience with popgear site was easy to use delivery was super fast and the 3 items are excellent quality my grandson will be thrilled next month for his birthday even got a extra bonus with it been Easter it was 3 for price of 2 so 10 out of 10 will use again 😁
quick delivery and excellent quality
The clothing is amazing it’s just like it looks on the website and the quality is great. The customer service is great they are really friendly and very helpful
Ordering was easy and delivery didn't take too long. Item was good quality.
Great shopping experience and good tracking available. Very pleasant :)
Great experience and adore my T-shirt ❤️
Super easy site to use and some lovely designs. I've bought things on 2 separate occasions now and the quality has been great both times.
Very Happy with this company Got back to me straight away Very good service
Excellent item. Will shop here again
I found exactly what I was looking for at a good price. Also very impressed with such prompt delivery. Thank you.
Fabulous range of merch & brilliant service! Will definitely be buying more soon!
Perfect size and my son loves them
Website is engaging but simple to use, emails and communication is thorough, product was incredible quality and the range was wide and, most importantly to me, the price was very reasonable! Great value for a quality product!
The children are going to live their t-shirts
Lots to choose from for both kids and adults. Great service too. I ordered a t-shirt each for my kids to go with their Easter eggs, they arrived quickly and my kids love them! Thanks Popgear
My T-shirt came very quick thank you.
Fantastic quality could have done with a bigger size
Fast, no hassle service with an excellent product. Will use again.
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 431 reviews