Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 15th May 2020
nicole brooke
More Photos & Videos
Popgear 5 star review on 11th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service Excellent product. Will certainly use again. THANKYOU.
Excellent service (product arrived in 48 hours), and good quality.
Great quality t shirt and a great cause , definitely recommend!!
Received my t-shirt very quickly. Good quality material.
Items arrived quickly and are great quality , thank you !
I am very impressed with the quality of the T-shirts which my Grandchildren love. Also, the website and ordering/delivery were very professional. Will order more for sure.
I bought 3 T-shirts, for my grandchildren and my daughter. They were delivered to their address. They are delighted with the sizing and quality and I think they look great. Its a good opportunity to support the Rainbows hospice and for the youngsters to understand that concept.
Great quality, lovely design. Easy to order
Very impressed with delivery arrived within 48 hrs and great fit and quality
Good quality but found the size chart a bit confusing
Both my daughter and I are very pleased with our t/shirts.good quality.perfect fit have washed and kept shape .brilliant.
A really lovely product that is true to size. I had an issue with mine and it was replaced straight away... what a fab company!
Excellent quality I’m happy with the T-shirt
From start to finish top quality spot on, better than the high street quality, going to order again
Great t shirts
fast efficient service - fast delivery.
excellent quality very good fit
I bought the rainbow tee shirt for my granddaughter it is lovely and very well made she wears it all the time
Excellent product