Pop Up Designs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pop Up Designs
Read Pop Up Designs Reviews

About Pop Up Designs:

In 2015 we started designing and selling our first pop up cards, the first one was for a gift for pupils at Gordonstoun School in Scotland to take home in their luggage~! It was A4 sized and made to last. We sold so many that month that we designed a few more raising £2000 to support two projects we were involved with ( Both are managed by Compassion Uk, one was in India and the other in Equador). The business grew and our retirement plan of making a hundred cards a week from the shed in the garden, changed rapidly after winning the best new Product award at the Scottish Gift Trade show in 2016. We now have a workshop with ten laser cutters and can make about 120 wood gifts an hour, we hope to raise much money for other projects. In 2017 we helped with a project in Kenya (funding a woodworking skills vocational course with tools and a teacher for 30 a year to get a chance of a future vocation) and in 2018 we helped with a project for cooking and woodwork in Tanzania, and supplying energy to projects in Togo Africa. We partnered with Adopt-A-Child (based in Inverness) in 2018 to fund projects they do for child sponsorship in Albania and Guatemala, and hope to visit Guatemala later in the Autumn. We have funded the giving of chickens and cows to families out there, food for the old widows and medical, dental work in Albania. Buying some beds & wheel chairs, a four wheel truck to deliver much needed supplies and even paying for one young lady to have a back operation so she can now walk! This has made all the hard work feel very worthwhile.
There are four of us working now most of the week to make, to package and distribute our cards to over 400 shops in the UK. We export to a few countries as well. The cards have got smaller and more detailed as we have got better at design and making, and are now made in Italian Poplar. Andy and Fiona Pop Up Cox, were joined by Gabrielle Pretto for two years until November 2018. From January 2019 Nathan Savory joined the team to help in the workshop and Lynda Charleston joined in May to help with the packing. With 10 laser cutters cutting up to 120 wooden gifts an hour, we hope to make, package and sell 100 000 in 2018-9!
Our range of unique laser cut wooden Pop Up postcards and gift cards designed and made in Scotland featuring designs for Scottish Animals, Scottish Heritage, Fun/Novelty, Christmas, Occassions, Boxsilhouettes, mini Cards, Birds, Transport, Wee hints of colour, Charles Rennie Mackintosh..... Wales..... the list just keeps growing!.

info@popupdesigns.co.uk

3 St. Peters Road, Duffus

Tell us how Pop Up Designs made you happy
Definitely top quality products and fantastic service with my well packed order arriving the next day. This was my third order through the post, after purchasing in a shop in Scotland, and will not be my last as they are proving very popular and innovative gifts. Excellent. The extras very much appreciated and it is good to know worthwhile causes are being supported. Many thanks.
Thank you so much Christine to take the time to review the company and the products. Very kind. Thank you too for reordering and being a loyal customer, we are pleased we are innovative and spent the day thinking of new directions to go for next year! We love supporting good worthwhile causes too. Many thanks to you for supporting our charity aims.
My parcel of pop-up cards arrived to-day in country Australia, just 10 days after you posted it! Amazing! I just finished putting together the Bridge House in Ambleside. I chuckled as I figured it out, and I love the finished tiny house. Gorgeous! I have to order more for friends who live in Oz and love the UK. Very clever products!!!
So glad the cards arrived so far away safely! 10 days is not bad I guess to get to the other side of the planet. I love the Ambleside house too.. it is an amazing wee house over the stream, I think it had 12 living in it at one time too. Some pop ups just work well, and that one did. I must have been on a good design day that day! The Charles Rennie Macintosh chairs just work well too.... we have 300 designs in our new catalogue and many rubbish ones did not make it. Glad you find the products clever. Thanks for your order, supporting our charity aimed business and kind review Judy.
Excellent customer service. And great quality item
Thank you for your kind review and seeing our products as quality! Hope the recipients enjoy making them.
Beautiful product that arrived very promptly
Thank you so much for your kind review and finding our products beautiful. Glad too they arrive promptly.
Quick delivery excellent service very please with the product
Thank you so much for your review, glad you are pleased with both the product and service.
The cards are a novel idea and I have been delighted with all the purchases as have the recipients. The service and packing is excellent and I look forward to many more purchases in the future with such a wide range to choose from.
Thank you so much Christine for your kind review and time to write it. So glad you and the recipients liked the products. My wife will be thrilled with her service and packing as excellent, Lynda helps too with packing! Glad you will consider buying in the future and we will be happy to supply.
Very quick from order to delivery. Good product, good prices.
thank you for your kind review Mike, very glad our order reached you quickly and glad you are happy with our prices, I always feel we are a bit expensive but that is the designer talking, now as 4 years into business I fully understand why the costs are what they are! So many folk to pay in order to raise the little bit for charity! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
These are beautiful wooden creations that are so easy to assemble. The service from Pop Up Designs is exemplary. Fast and efficient service, very friendly correspondence and the nice bonus that some of the payment goes to a good cause. What's not to like? Have a look, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you so much Andy for your very kind review, very helpful for our cause and confidence in Business. Fantastic!
Imaginative and well made, the individual pieces press out easily and fit together well
Thank you for your positive review and taking the time Eric, very kind. As a recovering teacher it is shocking to get so many positive comments about our designs! Imaginative and well made is quite a complement, so glad the design you choose fitted together well.
Andy and the Pop UP team!
Great fun ....lovely
Thank you for your review, we try to have lots of fun products.
Andy and the pop up team.
Communication was great from the start, and I recived my order very quickly. The item I ordered was really good value for money, very well made and it looks amazing. I also received an extra gift F.O.C. from the company because it is for a special birthday. I will definitely order again and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting something thats unique and a keepsake. Thank you. Jackie O
Thank you for your kind review, glad you liked them and they arrived quick! We try to be good value for money, monitor making quality etc but it is getting harder as we get bigger as a company. 80 000 gifts this year! Hope they special birthday went well and thank you for your recommendation.
Andy and the team from Pop Ups !
The products are charming and well-made. The customer service is personal and generous.
Thank you for being charmed by our cards, we do hope to give a unique novelty product. Keeping high quality well made products is always the challenge! Thank you for liking and commenting on our customer service too.
Andy and the Pop UP team.
Lovely products that I'll be using with my GCSE Graphic Design students, thank you.
Louise thank you for saying our products are lovely! As a recovering teacher and guess what of GCSE graphics, graphic communication, design and communication etc... I would be very happy to send a pack of seconds for your class for free. Do email me and I can put a pack together for you. If your guys have 2D design you could run a competition to design a card if you want... too! info@popupdesigns.co.uk
Andy and the team at Pop UP designs.
Lovely things
Thank you for your kind review, we do try to provide unique products!
Andy and the Pop UP team!
A unique and charming product with brilliant service. Very happy. I will be ordering again. Many thanks
Thank you for your kind review, glad you were charmed by them and they arrived quick! We do try to be quick with the delivery but living in the North of Scotland it is not always that easy! Please do order again!
Andy and the team from Pop Ups!
Good fun good value good service excellent originality
Thank you for your review, my favourite section of pop UPs is the fun and novelty and we do try to have good fun, provide a good service!
Andy and the team from Pop UPs.
Bought some Scottish pop ups as part of my sons birthday and he loved them. I would recommend and I will use this company again.
Really glad you son loved the pop ups for his birthday! Thank you for thinking of using us again and your recommendation!
Andy and the team at Pop UPs!
Great gift idea, quick delivery and friendly service
Thank you for your kind review, glad you liked them and they arrived quick!
Andy and the team from Pop Ups trying to be friendly!
Fantastic, unique, pop up cards. Arrived quickly and look fab!
Thank you for your kind review, glad you liked them and they arrived quick!
Andy and the team from Pop Ups
Love these cards, they are fun to give and a good keepsake if you use a bit of glue on them.
Thank you for enjoying our cards and giving them away! We do glue all the shop models for display so they last a bit longer and I am sure a few others must glue on broken bits. So glad you like them.
Pop Up Designs is rated 4.97 based on 100 reviews