Pong Cheese Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pong Cheese deliver?

How can I contact Pong Cheese?

About Pong Cheese: Pong was created to bring customers in the UK some of the very best cheeses produced by the leading independent and artisan producers, complimented with some classics from Europe.<br /> <br /> At Pong we believe cheese is the greatest gift of all. We sell a large sel?

hello@pongcheese.co.uk

17 Prospect Place, Camden Road

Category:
Food & Drink

Tell us how Pong Cheese made you happy

"I don't often leave reviews but after the amazing service I received today it is only fair I do so. I had got my dates wrong on my cheese delivery and organised a get-together on said wrong dates. I called Pong and spoke with their customer service and they expedited my order a week early at no extra cost to myself. Correspondence was great over the phone and via email - I really felt like they went out their way to make this happen for me. Every previous delivery has been successful, every cheese delicious. We're over the moon to be honest! Thank You PONG"
Are you Pong Cheese? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I don't often post reviews but I felt the poor reviews on this site do Pong a disservice. I was gifted the monthly cheese boxes and they have all been excellent choices of cheese. I had no problem with delivery at all and the one time a cheese did go off (after I had had it for several weeks but within use by date) I contacted customer service and they replied the next day and replaced my cheese."
"Used a number of times, always great service, would recommend."
"I signed up for the 'Cheese Club' and clicked the 'NoGoatsCheese' option, I then decided to up it to the 'Premium Box' at an extra cost not realising at the time that it meant my previous 'NoGoatsCheese' choices would be cancelled and were essentially pointless, I received the box and the first cheese I see is 'Goats Cheese' and all the other cheeses were all the same type (Soft Cheese) which didn't reflect the many kinds of cheeses the website advertises, I contacted them 3 times over 2 weeks about my order and was told they would call me back but no one did, After another call, I was told a manager would call me but instead, I received an email from customer services suggesting I order a different box next time, Pong Cheese Club So I ended up paying extra money to receive the very thing I did not want and the selections in the box were basically all the same, I'm really disappointed with the company and won't be using them again. (but should point out the cheese arrived in decent packaging and was of a decent quality)"
"Poor customer services"
"Gift ordered over a week ago still hasn’t arrived. Delivery company first say are “unable to locate the address” which is nonsense then say there was no one at home now according to the tracking system they tried to deliver at 00.00! Rang Pong cheese and either they leave you hanging on the phone or a disinterested receptionist says someone will call you back which they don’t. Very disappointed and will ask for a refund."
"Terrible. My wife ordered cheese to be delivered on 21/12/18 for a friend's birthday. Did not arrive. Tried to contact them by phone on 22/12/18 - no answer. Tried emailing - got an email telling us they are closed until 3/1/19. What sort of company that sells things that are popular at Xmas would close down 4 days before Xmas? Unbelievable!!!!!"
"Poor delivery service - this is perishable food and it is left in direct sunlight, left on doorsteps in full view of the street and on one occasion left on top of a drain so the box was soaking wet when i arrived home"
"Great cheese - if you receive it!!! Ordered in November for Christmas. Delivery never arrived and when queried Pong offered to send in the New Year! Declined and asked for a refund which never arrived. Chased and chased and eventually received my refund. I have used previously and the cheese was lovely. Unfortunately their delivery company lets them done and so does their customer service. They have lost me as a customer and would never recommend them. Shame as great idea."
"The procedure to cancel a subscription is deliberately unclear. It feels like an attempt to force you into one more delivery. I'm almost sure my subscription is now cancelled, but any more packages are going straight back."
"Still waiting for £ back."
"The last of three deliveries as a gift from daughter overseas. I have complained already about poor delivery service by courier company and their couldn't care less attitude. Previous two orders straight in the bin as the packing was so hot the cheeses inside had melted. Having complained, there is a note on the front of today's box that clearly states "PERISHABLE IF OUT LEAVE IN PORCH OR WITH A NEIGHBOUR". Needless to say my wife and I were out and when we came back, sitting on the front door step, in the full early morning sun, one smelly cheese box. Not 12 inches away from where it was left is a cupboard that is clearly not locked with PLENTY of room inside to leave a small box. So a gift has been ENTIRELY wasted and the money paid also WASTED and this package WASTED as it has gone straight into the bin. You people do not seem to have learned anything!!"
"Late delivery and cheese in dreadful condition. Pictures available. All cheese went in the bin. Customer services not interested. I'll never use this company again."
"Terrible Customer service - order incorrect"
"I so wish I'd read these reviews before ordering - again - from Pong. Great cheese - but shocking delivery service and appalling customer service. Waiting for a ring back and refund as the courier 'couldn't find our address'. So much for cheesy gifts. Never again."
"Terrible service. Don't try emailing them to complain - they can't even be bothered with the basic courtesy of a response!"
"Rubbish service. Don't bother - use alternative website"
"Definitely a bad smell about this company. We ordered our Christmas cheese delivery early in November to ensure that everything was organised and were assured that it would be delivered on time. As Christmas eve dawned we went onto the courier website armed with the tracking number provided by pong cheese to find that it was not recognised. When we called the cheese company they dismissed us with a stock message that the courier had sent incorrect tracking numbers but assured us that all cheese deliveries would be met by 7pm. We waited in the house all day for the delivery which never came and it was then too late to purchase cheese from anywhere else which ruined the last part of our Christmas dinner. The company's initial response to this was that we would be refunded and we had to call them to arrange that but didn't even apologise for the missing delivery. A few days later they called with an apology and had the cheek to request that we would not hold it against them and would order from them again! We received no compensation or even an offer of a free cheese for the inconvenience that they caused. I would strongly suggest that no-one else orders from this company especially if you want your cheese to actually be delivered! Find a more reliable source."
"Pong Cheese, what can one say? First of all, the cheeses are expensive, more expensive than from other suppliers. We ordered twice, believing that everyone deserves a second chance. The first delivery went OK(ish), some of the cheeses not up to good French standards, but edible anyway. Second order was a disaster; all cheeses ordered arrived as if they had gone through a session in a very hot oven, each one looking as if it had melted. Couldn't trust them, so they were all thrown onto the compost heap. Didn't bother to put in a claim as I realised it couldn't be proven, but did inform the supplier, asking for my name to be deleted from their records. A couple of weeks later and still no comment received. My feelings? Order at your peril!"
Pong Cheese is rated 1.70 based on 20 reviews