Pong Cheese Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pong Cheese deliver?

How can I contact Pong Cheese?

About Pong Cheese: Pong was created to bring customers in the UK some of the very best cheeses produced by the leading independent and artisan producers, complimented with some classics from Europe.<br /> <br /> At Pong we believe cheese is the greatest gift of all. We sell a large sel?

hello@pongcheese.co.uk

17 Prospect Place, Camden Road

Category:
Food & Drink

Tell us how Pong Cheese made you happy

"I signed up for the 'Cheese Club' and clicked the 'NoGoatsCheese' option, I then decided to up it to the 'Premium Box' at an extra cost not realising at the time that it meant my previous 'NoGoatsCheese' choices would be cancelled and were essentially pointless, I received the box and the first cheese I see is 'Goats Cheese' and all the other cheeses were all the same type (Soft Cheese) which didn't reflect the many kinds of cheeses the website advertises, I contacted them 3 times over 2 weeks about my order and was told they would call me back but no one did, After another call, I was told a manager would call me but instead, I received an email from customer services suggesting I order a different box next time, Pong Cheese Club So I ended up paying extra money to receive the very thing I did not want and the selections in the box were basically all the same, I'm really disappointed with the company and won't be using them again. (but should point out the cheese arrived in decent packaging and was of a decent quality)"
Are you Pong Cheese? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor customer services"