Plymouthremovers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
Overall we were very pleased with the service. The removal team were all excellent and worked in a very professional manner.
Had their packing service and removal.....arrived on time very friendly and helpful team..the move couldn’t have been made any easier.
This was our first time using a removal firm and I couldn’t recommend Plymouth Removers enough they were very competitive on price and these guys were machines working tirelessly and nothing was to much trouble taking all the stress away from the day . I still can’t get over how quick they moved our belongings from one house to another. Amazing !
Pre move organisation and information was excellent. The price was very competitive against other removal firms .The move was carried out efficiently,on time,and the staff were great
Would definitely recommend Plymouth Removers. they were so hard working friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were extremely polite and professional and took great care of all my belongings.
We cannot thank you enough we moved from Cornwall to Bedfordshire without any problems. The packers were brilliant and then Steve and his mate were just amazing, how he managed to manoeuvre the Double loader as he did we do not no. Thank you once again you made our move so much easier. Just one little mention Thank you to Bonny who helped us immensely, although it was difficult having different office staff dealing with our case.
Wonderful team - very helpful service in the office, with packing and moving in. Thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you.
Absolutely fabulous from start to finish. Just got on with it.
Excellent service, will definitely be using again!
I have just relocated from Devon to Derbyshire and I can only praise Plymouth Removers as they made this whole daunting experience for me very manageable, working smoothly and efficiently. Everything, from packing to delivering, was carried out in a very professional and friendly manner. I would definitely recommend this company, they also came out as the cheapest of the three quotes I got. Thank you!
Excellent, friendly service. Very well organised and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much!
The five stars are for the amazing boys who worked so hard, not for the office staff who under estimated the quote and then blamed me for not showing Geoff everything which I did. He even asked to look in cupboards. So another trailer load of stuff went into storage for five and a half week. I cannot say enough about the boys, on the first trip just two Taylor and Glyn. Second trip, Taylor, Steve and Dave were brilliant. Taylor (who is a star) had even watered my plants that were outside the storage container. Lovely boys, glad they were on the job.
Excellent Service from the team, They make sure your move goes smoothly and we would recommend Plymouthremovers they will take away the stress of moving
Once again a very helpful and professional team to help with my daughters move in Exeter. Efficient and work undertaken with a great sense of pride in their task. This is the third time we have used them and would most certainly recommend them.
Plymouth Removers were excellent. They worked really fast but with care and were a joy to have around. The items are now in storage so I cannot yet answer the following questions until we have moved into our new house.
Exeter removers! Were very good indeed. They took care and were extremely helpful.
Efficient and reliable. Removal went according to plan.
Thank you Plymouth Removers for taking care of all our moving worries. Kevin did such a super job of packing our belongings, he was full of care and consideration when doing so and we can’t believe he managed to do it all on his own in a day. Taylor and Stewart did an outstanding job of moving us and were assertive yet super professional when dealing with concerned neighbours. They worked tirelessly for over 12 hours and did not stop until the job was complete! They were worth their weight in gold and deserve a pay rise, we cannot thank them enough, please ensure they are rewarded for their efforts. Best regards, Mr & Mrs Bowerman
Absolutely amazing! Professional, friendly and exceptionally quick. We didn’t get keys until late afternoon, not a problem to the team-job done. Thank you also to the office team. Highly, highly recommend Plymouth Removers.
I was extremely pleased with the way Steve and his partner managed the move, it was a difficult job as everything was going into storage and because of a difficult access it had to be loaded twice, once on to shuttle van then to the big lorry. A week later after a 5hr drive they arrived smiling and ready to unload. It was a hot day and they never complained. I would recommend them Plymouth Removers .
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.82 based on 276 reviews