Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd

About Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd: As Plymouth's leading independent hearing aid centre your hearing care is very important to us. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge, integrity, professional experience and our ability to deliver world class hearing care to our clients.

Advanced hearing aid clinic
Micro suction ear wax removal clinic
Dedicated tinnitus clinic
Telephone consultation service
Significant hearing aid industry experience.
NHS trained

Book on-line

Located in beautiful Royal William Yard, we offer impartial advice and guidance on all hearing related matters. Contact us now for an informal discussion.

info@plymouthhearingcentre.co.uk

5 Guardhouse Royal William YardPlymouth

Categories:
B2B
E-commerce

How would you rate Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd ?

"As someone who would never have considered private treatment but did, as I was in excruciating pain, I found Kevin to be an exceptionally kind and diligent practitioner whose efforts allowed me the first pain free night of sleep in a week. I cannot thank him enough and would strongly advise anyone to attend his excellent practice."
"Took my 75 year old (reluctant patient) to see Kevin, so pleased. He was kind and reassuring, explained what was happening and had a great camera to see into the ear canal.....Would definitely recommend a visit if you have any ear problems."
"I cannot recommend Plymouth hearing centre enough. Kevin was very friendly, professional and honest. He made me feel completely at ease from the moment I arrived. I will not be waiting for the NHS again and will recommend to everyone!!"
Thank you for your kind review John, I appreciate you taking the time to do this. You are welcome to contact us antime if you need to expedite your ear care. Best regards Kevin
"Professional helpful kind Explained everything that was being done what else can I say if needed would definitely call on Kevin again"
"I have had hearing aids since December 2017 and have struggled with them being uncomfortable to use. A friend recommended P.H.C. LTD, so made an appointment with Kevin and took my wife along for support. I received excellent advice without any talk of purchasing new hearing aids, but the option is there with his expert knowledge. They also have a machine that can safely remove ear wax straight away. I came away happy with the advice given and the knowledge that help is at hand. 100% happier after my visit."
Thank you for your kind review. We hope that you get used to the other aids (not ours) but the offer of a free trial to compare the differemce is there if you need it.
"Went to my local GP first to have ear wax removed Did not work so looked on internet and found this place.Ear wax was removed pain free in 20 minutes and the service was outstanding can't recommend this place highly enough cost £46 for the one ear worth every penny to be able to hear again.Try it for yourself as i did only way to believe reviews you won't be disappointed."
(Plymouth) -
"I had originally phoned Kevin for advice with my 'surfers ear some months ago. He gave excellent advice for free on the telephone and I cured my ear using his recommendations. Fast forward to today when I brought my 87 year old mum to his clinic for a free check up. My mum has mid stage Alzheimer's and I was hoping to eliminate any hearing impairment she may have. Kevin was brilliant with mum something that has been sadly lacking in so many health professionals I have met. He explained everything and performed microsuction in a very caring professional manner, constantly checking on Mums well being throughout the process. I won't go in to details regarding what came out of mums ears suffice to say her hearing has dramatically improved and then some!. The icing on the cake was that he did microsuction on my ears afterwards for free!, as he didn't have another appointment waiting. In terms of cost it was half what I paid to have the same procedure done in Exeter 15 years ago. This is the first on line review I have completed for a health professional. In this day and age of poor service and laissez faire attitude that I have encountered towards my mum, I can't say how highly impressed I was with Kevins service. From start to finish he is the consummate professional. Thanks Kevin from Paul and Win."
"Suffering a severe problem with ear, including tinnitus, virtigo and loss of hearing, Plymouth Hearing centre was able to offer me an appointment the next day. My GP couldn't see me for three weeks! Fast and reliable service. Kevin explained problem, provided reassurance and advice. This is not an expensive service. If you need treatment or guidence fast, then I highly recommend that you give Plymouth Hearing Centre a go."
"I had a quick, friendly and efficient visit to the hearing centre. If required, I would certainly use it again."
"Kevin was helpful and informative and gave me some great advice on moving forward with an inner ear condition. The booking and appointment facility was quick and easy and his charges very reasonable. The facilities were easy to find and very comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to see me on Friday morning Kevin it was great to meet you. Kind regards Nick & Helen"
"After suffering with blocked ears I came across the website and met Kevin who is an absolute gentleman , professional in his work, explaining every detail ahead of the micro suction treatment and along each step of the way I would highly recommend to anyone especially those who are more anxious about having their ears prodded and poked like myself , 5 star service and great value for money from Kevin who exceeded my expectations ."
"Booking an appointment online was very straight forward.Following an initial examination and discussion concerning my hearing problems Kevin carried a thorough hearing test and was happy to discuss the findings in great depth,and offered advice to relieve the symptoms. Very happy with the service and would certainly recommend."
"So delighted with the micro suction treatment that Kevin carried out. Apparantly I've got hairy ears inside (and was shown on the computer screen) and narrow ear canals - so made the job of removing a considerable amount of solid wax very difficult. Kevin was patient and very thorough - and the improvement was noticeable straight away. After having my ears syringed in my twenties I was expecting some discomfort but this process was painless. Many Thanks."
"i visited my local surgery for the nurse to syringe out my ear wax, i came out worse than when i went in. was told to keep putting in the drops and make another appointment. i then decided to google earwax clinics in my area who used the micro suction method, i contacted the plymouth hearing centre under the care of mr kevin carlyon. the minute i met kevin i new i had come to the right place, the man is a true professional and gentleman, within twenty minutes my right ear was perfectly cleared, i returned the following week and had my left ear cleared perfectly the micro suction method used is painless and i personally found it relaxing. no more syringing or water irrigation for me. my sincere thanks to you kevin. chris bryant."
"I visited Plymouth Hearing Centre in some distress with a build up of wax in my ears. As I have some degree of deafness, particularly in one ear in which I have Menieres Disease, this was making me very deaf and I was worried that my hearing was deteriorating. Mr Kevin Carlyon quickly removed the wax by micro suction and took the time to explain certain things to me appertaining to my hearing and about different types of hearing aids. I shall certainly visit him again."
""\"A very efficient and friendly service will definitely use again when needed\"""
"Great to get an appointment so quickly. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a thorough job of unblocking my ears without discomfort. Very reasonable price too. Thank you!"
"Prompt and very courteous reception. I was made to feel at ease straightaway. The treatment was painfree and effective. I would certainly recommend the Plymouth Hearing Centre."
"Same day service.caring and professional"
"Top service, I was slightly nervous but everything was talk threw to me and the proeceder was painless. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Now I'm moaning things are to lowd"
Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews