Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd

About Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd: Plymouth's leading independent hearing aid centre.
Your hearing care is very important to us and you will only ever receive independent, professional advice.

Micro suction ear wax removal clinic
Dedicated tinnitus clinic
On-line appointment bookings
Telephone service
Significant hearing aid industry experience.
NHS trained

Located in beautiful Royal William Yard, we offer impartial advice and guidance on all hearing related matters.

info@plymouthhearingcentre.co.uk

5 Guardhouse
Royal William Yard
Plymouth

Categories:
B2B
E-commerce

How would you rate Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Booking an appointment online was very straight forward.Following an initial examination and discussion concerning my hearing problems Kevin carried a thorough hearing test and was happy to discuss the findings in great depth,and offered advice to relieve the symptoms. Very happy with the service and would certainly recommend."
"So delighted with the micro suction treatment that Kevin carried out. Apparantly I've got hairy ears inside (and was shown on the computer screen) and narrow ear canals - so made the job of removing a considerable amount of solid wax very difficult. Kevin was patient and very thorough - and the improvement was noticeable straight away. After having my ears syringed in my twenties I was expecting some discomfort but this process was painless. Many Thanks."
Christopher D
Verified Reviewer
"i visited my local surgery for the nurse to syringe out my ear wax, i came out worse than when i went in. was told to keep putting in the drops and make another appointment. i then decided to google earwax clinics in my area who used the micro suction method, i contacted the plymouth hearing centre under the care of mr kevin carlyon. the minute i met kevin i new i had come to the right place, the man is a true professional and gentleman, within twenty minutes my right ear was perfectly cleared, i returned the following week and had my left ear cleared perfectly the micro suction method used is painless and i personally found it relaxing. no more syringing or water irrigation for me. my sincere thanks to you kevin. chris bryant."
"I visited Plymouth Hearing Centre in some distress with a build up of wax in my ears. As I have some degree of deafness, particularly in one ear in which I have Menieres Disease, this was making me very deaf and I was worried that my hearing was deteriorating. Mr Kevin Carlyon quickly removed the wax by micro suction and took the time to explain certain things to me appertaining to my hearing and about different types of hearing aids. I shall certainly visit him again."
Margaret T
Verified Buyer
""\"A very efficient and friendly service will definitely use again when needed\"""
"Great to get an appointment so quickly. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a thorough job of unblocking my ears without discomfort. Very reasonable price too. Thank you!"
"Prompt and very courteous reception. I was made to feel at ease straightaway. The treatment was painfree and effective. I would certainly recommend the Plymouth Hearing Centre."
"Same day service.caring and professional"
"Top service, I was slightly nervous but everything was talk threw to me and the proeceder was painless. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Now I'm moaning things are to lowd"
"I was offered an appointment very quickly which was excellent as I was feeling very deaf! Kevin is very professional and knowledgeable and my micro suction was pain free as ever. At the end of the appointment my hearing was better than it has been in a long time. Thank you and thank you for the good advice."
"I wish I had found this place before! Been deaf for a while the doctors did nothing? Ears unblocked, sorted on first visit. I'm definitely going to make it a regular thing to get my ears tested just like my eyes, teeth etc. Very reasonable too!"
Plymouth Hearing Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews