Plusnet Q&A

2 Questions
7% of reviewers recommend Plusnet

Got a Question?

looking to leave bt however nearly all the reviews state do not go to plusnet why is thi

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
It was such an unfortunate time when I switched my home phone and broadband from EE to Plusnet. They were supposed to activate my service on 30th October 2017 without any interception but I was left without phone and broadband for 24 hours and after calling plusnet so many times my home phone and broadband was eventually became alive. Plusnet live chat is not helpful at all and when you phone them you will have to hold 45 minutes each time. Anyway, I am without broadband since it has been activated a month ago. Nor did I receive any response to my written complaint about the problem.

Click here to view your answer