Plusnet Customer Service Reviews

Plusnet have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

68.34%
Industry Average
" Tej in Customer Services saved my bacon! We only had one slot that we could be at our new home and after Plusnet changed my time from pm to am, I was panicking as this would mean we would be without broadband for a month. Tej went out of his way to make the engineer aware of our situation and got it set back to our original time slot. Tej-- Thank you so much! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I have just finished upgrading my mobile phone package with Plusnet including obtaining a new sim for my new iphone and I must say the service was excellent and the customer service lady I dealt with was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Well done Plusnet! "
posted 2 months ago - Kathlene Howarth
" However, the prices are forever increasing but the service doesn't get better. "
posted 7 months ago - Neffy
" Good customer service, good value for money and competitive prices "
posted 1 year ago - Martin Knapp
" I have been with Plusnet for approx 13 years, within which time i have started with standard connection and i am now on fibre plus phone line with them. I may have had only 3 to 4 line problems in 13 years, which were sorted out in quick time by Plusnet service. Always curteous and pleasant, in fact, a pleasure to deal with. "
posted 1 year ago - Graham
" Amazing service and what a good price. 30 day contacts aswell so you never feel trapped in a deal... not that you'll find many others better. "
posted 1 year ago - Mr Ian Jones
" Despite what I read, I've never really had any issues with them. I've actually had good experiences when dealing with them. I am happy with the service but it does seem obvious that many others aren't! "
posted 1 year ago - Erin Taylor
" You might have the best customer service, but is that because of your "odd" service. Every other day my install date changes... "
posted 5 years ago - David P
" got to say that Plusnet are excellent with customer service. good job. good stuff. cool "
posted 5 years ago - electronic musician
" Plusnet customer service really is ace! "
posted 5 years ago - John Daulton