Plusnet Customer Service Reviews

Plusnet have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

66.52%
Industry Average
" We have been with Plusnet for a considerable while now, and have experienced very few problems. Everyone at home uses the internet, and our broadband is used considerably. We have fibre broadband, and speeds are very good, no complaints usually. Customer service can be slow at busy periods, but staff are always pleasant, cheerful and offer genuine assistance. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Tej in Customer Services saved my bacon! We only had one slot that we could be at our new home and after Plusnet changed my time from pm to am, I was panicking as this would mean we would be without broadband for a month. Tej went out of his way to make the engineer aware of our situation and got it set back to our original time slot. Tej-- Thank you so much! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" I have just finished upgrading my mobile phone package with Plusnet including obtaining a new sim for my new iphone and I must say the service was excellent and the customer service lady I dealt with was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Well done Plusnet! "
posted 8 months ago - Kathlene Howarth
" I was able to switch my contract with no hassle and their customer service staff was very helpful to guide me through and helped me with keeping my original number. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" However, the prices are forever increasing but the service doesn't get better. "
posted 1 year ago - Neffy
" Good customer service, good value for money and competitive prices "
posted 1 year ago - Martin Knapp
" I have been with Plusnet for approx 13 years, within which time i have started with standard connection and i am now on fibre plus phone line with them. I may have had only 3 to 4 line problems in 13 years, which were sorted out in quick time by Plusnet service. Always curteous and pleasant, in fact, a pleasure to deal with. "
posted 1 year ago - Graham
" Amazing service and what a good price. 30 day contacts aswell so you never feel trapped in a deal... not that you'll find many others better. "
posted 1 year ago - Mr Ian Jones
" Despite what I read, I've never really had any issues with them. I've actually had good experiences when dealing with them. I am happy with the service but it does seem obvious that many others aren't! "
posted 2 years ago - Erin Taylor
" You might have the best customer service, but is that because of your "odd" service. Every other day my install date changes... "
posted 5 years ago - David P