Plumbingforce Reviews

Plumbingforce 5 star review on 30th May 2017
Vanessa
Plumbingforce 4 star review on 27th April 2019
- Jessie Reid
Plumbing Force provide a quote forthe megaflow cylinder and instructed me to half upfront (£1470) - which I did then when they came to do the material check they then in creased the price more than a £1,000 extra onto of the original quote When I said no the key my money and refused to give me a refund They also said they looked at a toilet at the same address and then took £106.20 from my credit card WITHOUT my consent (FRAUD) and still refused to refund my money from both transactions to date March 2021 since July 2020, even though they have not done any work or supplied anything. ‘Plumbing Force’ will give you the quote and ‘Town Force’ then takes the money - be warned they use multiple different companies and the staff lie Stay away from these companies!
The pressure on my tenant’s boiler was reading zero so I booked a visit from Plumbingforce assuming it would be a quick fix and so would stomach the hefty hourly rate. Instead, the boiler was left unfixed and I received a quote for over £700 for parts/repairs which I was told were required. Suspicious (given the boiler was serviced a few months back with no issues) I invested £80 in a call out from a local heating engineer who was highly recommended on Check a Trade. He fixed the pressure issue within half an hour and confirmed that there was NOTHING wrong with the boiler. In fact he said it was in excellent condition for a boiler of its age. This is the second time I’ve experienced something like with Plumbingforce and I would strongly advise everyone to avoid this company. Their actions on this occasion are fraudulent, lying about what needed to be done in order to extort large sums of money for work that is not required.
I have no issue with the work carried out by Stuart however I am disgusted by the mark up on parts obtained. The price of the parts amounted to £97 from Tool Station inclusive of VAT however Plumbing Force inflated the price to £160 plus VAT. Two trips were made to Tool Station as it was discovered that a pipe was leaking after fitting the first part. The amount of time taken to obtain the parts was excessive and of course I had to pay for the time as well. I feel that the hourly rate was on the high side so to then marking up the parts by 60% was a complete ripoff. I would never use this firm again and would never recommend them
Absolute shocking company. AVOID! Called out an emergency engineer as my heating wasn’t working (Wednesday). He attended within a few hours (one positive) and proceeded to inform me the issue was the valve which he replaced. Total cost of visit almost £500 for 2 hours work plus part £253. Part online from supplier he said he got it from is £100. Heating has subsequently gone into overdrive and I cannot turn it off. Called the company first thing the following morning (Thursday) and was told the engineer would call me. I heard nothing despite following up 3 times. This morning (Friday) I called again and engineer is off and not back to work until Monday and he will call me then. Informed me that I will be charged if someone else is sent or same engineer attends in person as the engineer had written in the advisory of the invoice that room stat in poor state. This was not mentioned to me at the time nor was there any suggestion that this was a potential cause. I was told it was sorted after he’d replaced the valve. So 5 days of heating on full, radiators boiling hot, cannot switch off all my radiators (have turned down/off the ones I can but they don’t all have a controller), windows open and wasting energy and money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
I would not recommend Plumbing Force because my (Aug 2020) experience was they that failed to correctly assess the plumbing faults associated with a non functioning Saniplus toilet, recommended an expensive (and unnecessary) solution, and did not respond in a constructive way to my subsequent complaint to them. 1. I contacted Plumbing Force because i had a saniplus that did not work and I thought it needed replacing. 2. Plumbing Force said they needed to visit to make an assessment of the problem - cost £25 3. The Plumbing Force plumber visited and suggested that he might be able to fix the Saniplus if it was obstructed but the charge would be at an hourly rate - cost £118.80 4. The Plumbing Force plumber did not detect the bit of plastic in the U bend of the toilet bowl, or the bit of plastic in waste pipe of the saniplus pump but did say the saniplus needed replacing 5. Plumbing Force provided an estimate for replacement of the Saniplus (£780 incl VAT plus labour at hourly rate £118.80) which I thought was inflated 6. I bought and fitted a Saniplus (which were available for £500 incl VAT online),- but there was still a problem 7. I contacted an accredited saniplus plumber who found the problem ( a piece of plastic in the U bend of the toilet bowl), and fixed the old saniplus with a new diaphragm/membrane -total cost £140 The end result was that I paid Plumbing Forces £118.80, but took their advice to get a new Saniplus £496.90 (though ignored their estimate of £898.80 to replace the saniplus). The net result was that I paid about £750 to fix a problem that should have cost £140. If I had taken up the Plumbing Force estimate it would have cost over £1000 to fix the problem.
Had a very bad experience with this company so do not recommend that you use them. They charge upfront and if they don't or cant finish the job they will still charge a very expensive hourly rate. I have complained about them after they soaked my carpet but haven't heard anything back from them. They are also extremely rude on the phone and threatening if you don't pay. BEWARE
I contacted Plumbingforce to attend a tenanted property of mine in response to the tenant reporting a leak from the shower. They turned up looked at the shower and left without solving the problem or even turning the water off to the shower. The tenant was told that I would receive a report. This never materialised and I was charged £118.
I was very satisfied with the service provided by Plumbingforce. They responded quickly to my request and the engineer was friendly and professional. I would have no hesitation in using them again
Charged me £102,for a twenty minute visit,couldn't fix it immediately so the plumber had to come back at a later date,an additional £102 was required for the second visit,plus parts.Way overpriced,I will never use this company again !!!!
We had excellent service from Plumbingforce. Although there were a couple of complications, they were quickly sorted out by Danny, our plumber. Thanks also to Courtney, on the phone, and supervisor , Michelle. Recommended.
very pleased
Excellent service and quick, very pleasant chap. My thanks to him. Gill Frayn
Engineer was on time polite. Identified the problem quickly . Did a check on my boiler.overall my boiler is now working ...
Great service , ben the engineer was spot on and the office are very helpful. Highly recommend
The service provided was carried out professionally by Adam, and I was kept informed at all stages. The operative arrived within minutes of the advised time and completed repair effectively Area left clean and tidy Well pleased with service and would recommend the company
I stressed over the phone what system i was using and they sent someone who wasn`t informed, didn`t know my system and couldn`t help. Wasted his time as well
Useless, complete waste of money
Sending the wrong person for the job then charging for their time. Making up stories about parts missing. Staring fixd price quotes which were not detailed. Charging for parts not needed total bill £384 FOR 2 HOURS WORK and apparently an £11 part. Very very bad customer service even worse installer service. It was just a replacement integrated dishwasher. As a pensioner I feel totally taken to the cleaners. Photo of dishwasher not installed no legs no door this was left like this and I was charged £102 for this mess. Then £282 for a 2 hour fitting job!!!
very profesional excelent value
Called out a week ago and they came quickly. However they could not fix the problem and promised to contact me with a solution with estimated costs.We are left without the ability to use toilets or wash basins. However they took payment without an invoice. I telephoned 4 times and was promised that someone would contact me. Then someone phoned to say that they would provide me with an estimate, to rectify the problem. One week later without any facilities I have heard nothing.
Plumbingforce is rated 3.88 based on 2,294 reviews