Plumbingforce Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Plumbingforce
Telephone
Brian Offord
"The whole experience went OK."
Vanessa
"Martin came to put our cooker in bank holiday Monday as you can imagine all kids were of six in all Martin was excellent he explained to all of them what he was doing nothing was to much trouble he did a excellent job installing our cooker and was excellent at his job he went over and beyond would definaltly reccomend this company I now would only deal with plumbing force thank you Martin from all of us in lincoln"
Louise Montacute

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"I had very very very bad experience with Plumbing Force entire team. The Plumber called Daniel came and gave the quotation to replace three toilets and hot water boosting pump in my home for GBP 1105. the front office said when booking plumber, they will charge only half of the amount and rest will be charged based on work. But They charged 1105 on my card on first day itself. Daniel fixed three toilets and gave the invoice for 1057. and as he said he will come another day to fix the pump. the first day itself, two of the toilets started leaking and they are not screwed to the floor, so they started moving.. 2nd day he came and he fixed the leakage in the toilet and fixed booster pump (Without testing for hot water) and left in between the work for lunch and said he will come back in an hour. he never came back. we suffered without hotwater in the house with two little kids for three days. I almost did a fighting with front office to get him back to remove the pump from the house as it is not serving the purpose. he has taken the pump back and said they will refun the cost. this happend in Mid june. they keep on charging my card with out asking me, they chnarged three times for around 600£, not sure for what they did. If i call front office, they are saying to send details to after sales through email. I keep on sending the mails, but there is no response. there is a manager in after sales team called Michelle talks very badly. I had very bad experience with entire team, please don't use their services. Daniel said they will collect the waste from the house as well, he kept all the removed toilets in front of the house, it was there for 2 weeks, when i called front office, they said they don't have any service like that. Then i have booked skip and removed all the waste. they don't have any health and safety measures. he made my house as mess. we have served him with Nice Tea, but he did very bad to my house. and the response from front office also very very bad. Thanks"
"Great worki!"
"Great service from the PlumbingForce engineer, Andy Nichols. I had an awkward to access leak from my toilet which he dealt with quickly, efficiently and without fuss. Highly recommended and I would definitely consider using them again in the future. R Steele"
"Jeff recently did some work for my elderly mother. He gave us two quotes, one for a smaller job which he felt was a likely solution to the plumbing issue and a second should the need arise to carry out further work to solve the problem. I felt this was extremely kind on his behalf as he could’ve just given the second quote straight off. He was punctual, tidy and carried out the work with the minimum of fuss and disturbance. He even made my mum a cup of tea! Great job, thanks so much!"
"Call out was good to organise and engineer turned up in time slot given, unfortunately he did not call our office while on site as requested and left paperwork on site which caused us problems with our client. Had this not happened we would have given 5 stars."
"No problems whatsoever...!"
"Excellent service, the young man who attended was courteous and very professional."
"Spot on services would definitely use them again fast and efficient also friendly defiantly worth the 5 stars"
"Very pleased with the plumber. He did a very good job. Pleasant and polite."
"pleased with work done,but not received quote asked for"
"The operative was first class and and did all he could to help."
"Efficient service, very friendly engineer in Mark, don’t understand charging, it was much dearer than I expected, but I needed it done."
"Did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, for the price they quoted. Standard of work was excellent. Would recommend."
"Just fantastic we had been let down badly by local firm and your man came and did the job at a much better rate than we were originally quoted really nice young man the job was a bit tricky and he just got on with it and he did a lovely job so help full and knew his stuff would definitely use plumingforce again no problem .🤗😃"
"Very efficient and speedy response. Gordon, our engineer swiftly identified the problems with our Megaflo hot water system. Parts needed to be ordered and Gordon phoned first thing the following morning with the cost of the parts. An appointment was made for the following morning and the system was fully restored to working order. Gordon was very methodical, meticulous and thorough. Thoroughly recommended."
"Justin was very helpful and knowledgable worked on Boiler service, fitted new kitchen tap, replaced shower, replaced hoband checked for both gas and water leaks. TOP JOB WOULD RECOMEND"
"Very quick to come out and repair my boiler, same day! Mike was polite, efficient, very helpful and explained what he was doing and why at every stage and a tidy worker, everything was thoroughly checked on completion of work including other gas appliances! Having them back in September for annual service! Very impressed."
"This was the second time I had used Plumbingforce. It was a visit by appointment to give my combi-boiler a checkup so that it would be fit for duty in the coming winter. Service was excellent - punctual, courteous and friendly, professional and competent. Thank you. will be using your services again when needed."
"Simon was very helpful and professional"
"Most excellent service ever! Thank you"
Plumbingforce is rated 3.83 based on 1,837 reviews