Plumbingforce Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Plumbingforce
Karen Barr
Verified Buyer
"Less than 2 hours from initial phone call to boiler fixed, excellent service, engineer Michael was brilliant, thank you so much"
"Excellent service. The person who came was very pleasant and helpful. He gave me confidence that he knew what he was doing and I was very happy with the service I received."
Andy Gurdial
Verified Buyer
"i paid for a service but he did nothing. i had to pay for a new heat exchanger the next day to someone else as the shower was still running hot and cold."
Peter Clark
Verified Buyer
"very happy with the service provided, and very happy with the performance of my new boiler"
Sonia Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Good job done very friendly and answerd all my questions would use them again"
"Emergency, coldest day of the year so far and no hot water or heating!! All companies I contacted, including the manufacturer told me it would 5-7 days at the earliest before they could attend. Found PlumbForce and telephoned - - office staff were clear, concise, took details and organsied for engineer to call. Was told I would have someone there within 3 hours. They were at the house within 30 minutes. Diagnosed the problem, got the heating and hot water working. Cost was no more expensive than any other company. This is the service I am used to and expect in an emergency. Have recommended them to others already and will be my first phone call next time!"
"I was delighted with the service I received from Plumbing Force and so close to Christmas too! The fitter who came was so extremely helpful and pleasant even though he must have had a long and busy day. I was very grateful, many thanks."
?mr. L Hinchon
Verified Buyer
"The engineer turned up within the specified time scale. He quickly resolved the issue we had with the stop cock. Although he was unable to remove the old kitchen sink taps as they were stuck with limescale and I was going to remove the sink anyway. he left me loads of advice and a few bits of hardware along with the assurance of if I got into any difficulties removing the kitchen sink, plumbing force would be happy to help even on a Saturday. We had a plumber from a different company earlier that day and basically said he couldn't do the job because it involved lead pipe work, but the plumbing force guy sorted it for us and got our water supply back on. Which made me very happy."
Susan Bovington
Verified Buyer
"Required new taps fitted to bathroom basin and kitchen sink,so not a major job.Plumbingforce kept me up to date with arrival time,received call to let me know plumber was on his way.Josh arrived at the time stated,very efficient,tidy and had a nice manner about him, on completion of job,said any problems just give them a call.So all in all,very happy with the service received from Plumbingforce."
Peter Mayes
Verified Buyer
"the service was excellent and efficiently done"
"Martin is always professional, efficient and courteous. He is always on time and puts in extra effort to ensure I know what work has been carried out and why. I would highly recommend Plumbing Force. My only niggle is that it is often very late notice from the admin team if a plumber is unable to attend as booked but I appreciate they are responding to emergencies elsewhere."
"The plumber was on time, helpful and stopped the water"
Roger Tanner
Verified Buyer
"did as they said arrived on time clean and tidy.will use again after poor service from gas board."
Brian Offord
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience went OK."
Carol Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"The emergency plumber came within the three hour timespot and revelled the problem as being the wall thermostat which he replaced"
David Lines
Verified Buyer
"Quick response and problem sorted within an hour. Excellent plumber."
"I have rarely in life experienced such a skilled and conscientious professional as James, the gentleman who came to fix our leak and ended up doing several other jobs for us too. He was exceptional. Plumbing force as a company however let themselves down with their admin - calling me to tell me that the plumber wasn’t able to get to us till the next day despite him arriving five minutes later, and then continuing to communicate with me using someone else’s name. So 11 out of 10 for the tradesman and 3 out of 10 for the admin department!"
Julie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thank you"
Mrs P Long
Verified Buyer
"I needed an urgent visit just before Xmas to get a gas cooker installed and they came and did it without any problem when I phoned them."
"Very prompt, the engineer was friendly, very informative and professional, will definitely use Plumbingforce again."
Plumbingforce is rated 3.82 based on 1,798 reviews