Plumbingforce Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Plumbingforce
Brian Offord
Brian Offord
"The whole experience went OK."
Vanessa
"Martin came to put our cooker in bank holiday Monday as you can imagine all kids were of six in all Martin was excellent he explained to all of them what he was doing nothing was to much trouble he did a excellent job installing our cooker and was excellent at his job he went over and beyond would definaltly reccomend this company I now would only deal with plumbing force thank you Martin from all of us in lincoln"
Louise Montacute

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Very timely and efficient"
Mr R Griffith
Verified Buyer
"hi from mr griffith thank you for sorting my pump your fitter he done a very good job thank you so much."
"Arrived in time and did a great job."
Kevin Thackham
Verified Buyer
"On time... Great job... No mess... Very happy... Will use you again.. Adam and Craig were great.."
Dione Hills
Verified Buyer
"The plumber arrived promptly and was friendly and helpful, quickly spotting what needed to be done and working efficiently to sort out the problem. I'm very happy to have hot water - and no gas leak - once again."
"Engineer arrived when agreed, resolved the problem quickly. Great job."
georgina Robinson
Verified Buyer
"quick,easy to deal with and reasonable cost. the people we spoke to on the phone and the engineer who visited were very friendly and informative."
"Great same day service, excellent plumber."
Richard Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Well, to be frank I am very disappointed. The plumber came to fix the toilet which was not flushing, which, he did fix. I asked him to check the other other toilet which also had problems flushing, he looked at the toilet and told me the handle is loose. He tightened the handle and the toilet worked for 2 days, now the system does not flush. It is worth saying that it took the plumber 20 minutes to fix the toilet and I was charged £118.80 if he fixed the other toilet I would have paid £ 138.80. Now if I request your service again I will pay another £118.80 which I do not think is fair. Kind regards, Richard Kennedy"
"Arrived on time; quick, efficient, professional service and left everything clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, very pleasant engineer and price very good. Certainly recommend to anyone."
Richard Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, the Gas team who arrived got to work quickly, assessed what had to be done and got stuck in. Pleasant and polite gas fitters. Very happy with all work carried out. Very happy with the customer service Great!"
Sally Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely Excellent. Simon did the most fantastic job, fast efficient and with an attention to detail and finishing that was extraordinary. I cannot speak highly enough of plumbing force's response and would recommend it to everyone. Simon was a pleasure to work with."
Colin Hall
Verified Buyer
"Came on time. Diagnosed the problem and sorted it"
Dave Timermanis
Verified Buyer
"After several plumbers not getting back to us we were delighted to find Plumbingforce, very fast response and quick to take the booking for the work we wanted doing . Arrived a couple of hours early to do the job, unheard of and not a problem . Did a brilliant job, would definitely use this company again !!!!"
Marion Horsfall
Verified Buyer
"A very polite man went through everything that's was wrong and explained everything in detail. And the parts I will need to order if I wanted it fixing. Would recommend him"
"Never Again In February 2018, I booked  with Plumbingforce for an annual servicing of .my boiler which was working fine. The engineer was at the house well over an hour made several phone calls regarding the boiler by the time he finished The boiler which was in working order before he touched it; 1) Could not be switched on by    the thermostat 2)There was no hot water 3) I was told the boiler was too old and needed several parts replacing and it wouldbe cheaper to replace the boiler He then gave me an invoice with the cost for having the boiler replaced over £3000! The cost for the servicing came to £285, and the boiler which was working fine before he touched it now needed to be replaced On leaving the engineer, used a testing procedure on the boiler itself to turn the boiler on he said that it would only stay on for 30 minutes at 90 degrees and the system word shut itself off, he reassured me that it was safe, and that I could  leave it on and go back to work.  The boiler was still going when I return home and the house, it was dangerously hot,I switched the boiler off. The next day I contacted another company recommend to me,. The engineer carried out the annual gas service and the boiler was up and running within 20mins,no parts replaced. The engineer told me there was nothing wrong with the boiler total charge for  this gas servicing £60. I sent a letter of complaint to Plumbingforce  February23rd 2018 which included full details of what happened, the  plumbingforce invoices, Along with a detailed invoice from the engineer who actually   got the boiler up and running.   I did not get a reply from them, I also called them and after giving them the details I was told the manager would call me back, Well after several calls to them I'm still waiting for them to call me back It's now Monday 7th May 2018."
Rev Douglas R Allen
"Your Mr D Maxwell arrived at stated and quickly found the cause of my blocked toilet. He was very carefull in the manner in which he approached the task, left no dirt and had completed the task with 30 minutes - excellent."
Karen Barr
Verified Buyer
"Less than 2 hours from initial phone call to boiler fixed, excellent service, engineer Michael was brilliant, thank you so much"
"Excellent service. The person who came was very pleasant and helpful. He gave me confidence that he knew what he was doing and I was very happy with the service I received."
Plumbingforce is rated 3.83 based on 1,816 reviews