Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
I am not sure what Plumbers4u did ? Apologies
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you have a query or would like some help regarding any work carried out please contact us at Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to help you
The plumber came up to my place just in time. However, the follow up of the issue is a bit slower when the issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we would be happy to look into this for you and assist you further if required.
The plumber came on time, he was very fast to fix the sink , the reason why i give just 3 star is because i pay more than i expect, according from lats email i received i should paid just 105 including vat, but i have to pay extra 24 for just one shot and I'm not sure if was used completely, and when i asked to take a picture of it, the plumber just refused. I'm not very happy about this, i would like to know everything before make an appointment which the plumber and I found very expensive 24 puond for just one shot.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please kindly email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Plumber wanted to start an hour and a half before the agreed time and was then 45 minutes late. It was difficult to understand what he was saying and what he was going to do. I had to help him remove our radiator which was very heavy and he used a black plastic bin liner to drain the radiator. Took about 30-40 minutes. Still haven’t received the invoice after 7 days.
I had my boiler serviced, everything is fine on that side. I have an issue with the fact that the prices they quote over the phone is ex VAT and they don't mention it. Not sure why they would quote a price that is not the final price and expect customers to pay more than what was the agreed quote on the phone. This is misselling and very bad practice and I will be reporting to the appropriate authorities.
Dear Kevin, Thank you for taking time to review our service. Apologies if our colleagues did not make the VAT charge clear. Unfortunately VAT has to be charged. We are very pleased that overall you are happy with our service. Plumbers4U
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews