Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
The plumber sent by Plumbers-4U was very helpful, very considerate (especially in relation to Coved protection - arriving wearing shoe covers, gloves and a face covering) and very knowledgeable. We're very happy to recommend them
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review
My boiler is broken. I found Plugmer4U on Internet. They took it very seriously and sent an engineer to repair it within two hours. The engineer is called Iosif, very professional and friendly, quickly found the problem, bought the parts and installed them. Within two hours, the heating started to work, thanks to engineers Iosif, and Plumber4U, the price is also very fair, without any hidden charges. I will definitely recommend to my friends.
Thank you both for taking the time to write us a great review.
Excellent service! We requested the service for an emergency boiler fixing and the company had sent this wonder man Isoif within 2 hours. He is super patient polite and had completed the job with great efficiency! Excellent service will definitely use it again.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, please recommend us to your friends and family
There was guy name Hristiyan. He was very good and very friendly and he knows what he was doing and before the other plumber came from different companies they didn't even check anything and I. The future I hope they will send same person Hristian and pass my big thank you to him.
Very pleasant & helpful young man. Knows his job. Will recommend to my friends
very helpful and friendly
A very good service. Heating Engineer was friendly and efficient. Would use again
Thank you John for taking the time to write us a review
Affordable prices and reliable service, would highly recommend.
Thank you Neil. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Very Good and efficent service.
Excellent Service. The plumber figured out the issue within minutes and finished the job within an hour whereas my agency's plumber took 2 months and informed us we had to get a new toilet!
Thank you Miss Joshi we are glad we could help
The plumber came and he was excellent. He was fast and proficient at (a) working out what the problem was (there were two), and (b) solving the problems. A+
Thank you for your review.
I highly recommend Plumbers-4U. They dealt with a plumbing issue that was caused by a previous 'cowboy' plumber. They sent me a plumber the same day at a reasonable rate. Reza, their plumber was fantastic! So friendly, efficient and helpful. Reza dealt with the shower problem quickly and to a great standard. I am confident that I can rely on this company and Reza to solve any future plumbing issues in future. Many thanks!
Thank you Lillian for your review. Please recommend us to your friends and family.
Nice competent young man and arrived on time.
Very good service. Didnt receive a receipt or invoice for work completed and paid
Thank you for your review. I have resent the invoice however also please check your spam/junk as our invoices are sent out automatically.
I had a flood upstairs and downstairs in the kitchen. (Kitchen was very bad). The water tank overflowed on the attic and needed a new ball valve and overflow pipe. My neighbour called plumbers4u by searching from google. Michael arrived within the hour. Changed the ball valve and put in a new overflow pipe within two days. Very happy with the service. Very swift and I would recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review
Quick and efficient service. Highly recomend.
Called and arrived within 2 hours.
Very quick & efficient service getting someone to me and at short notice too. Hamid who came to see my problem was a genuine professional & obviously had a wealth of knowledge. Many thanks.
(Plumber Croydon Plumbers4U) - Posted 1 year ago
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thank you.
Excellent emergency service, came out and fixed the problem swiftly. Nika the engineer was courteous and also informative on everything he was doing. Thank you for coming to the rescue! Price was clearly given and broken down on the invoice, payment process simple. Highly recommend.
(Plumber South East London - Plumbers4U) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review. We are happy we could help.
We had a basin tap which suddenly wouldn't turn off and so we had to turn all of the water off to the house. Therefore needed a plumber quickly. Having tried a number of companies, I called Plumbers4U and they were so very helpful. I sent a couple of pictures of the type of tap. Reza picked up a new tap, arrived on time and sorted everything out very quickly. He tidied and cleaned up, so a big thanks to Reza.
Hi John & Sue, thank you for our review and for using our services. We are very happy that you had a great experience!
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews